UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, those are all excellent points. The police and family seem to have put out a lot of "100% sure" -ish statements, that have all been walked back.

I don't think the police have ever said that he HAD to have left in a vehicle - that's all the family. Last comment I heard re this topic and the police was Nicola saying that the police had to be completely sure before releasing a statement about that, and that they were 'getting close' to that. Nothing's been said by the police since, so we have to assume that the police are still not fully convinced he can't have left on foot.

Just yesterday I linked to a BBC article which stated that detectives believe he tried to walk home!

And also, we all know someone knows something. As clearly he got in a car willingly or unwilling. We know that from what we have been told.

The fact that this person/s has not even come forward anonymously by now clearly indicates foul play and that something bad must have happened even if it started innocently. Because if nothing bad happened then this person/s would have given information by now if they had an ounce of humanity.

If someone took him for a lift and dropped him off in the wrong place they would have come forward by now. 1 way or another.

That only leave foul play.

Does anyone know if their are pimp type people that hang around in that horseshoe area encouraging visitors to go in the massage parlour that's apparently in that area of flats?

He could have gone in their for a bit of this and that and things could have gone wrong. Then they could have taken him away anytime in the boot of a car. They had 3 days before anything was known. But this would not explain the phone situation which I think is throwing alot of people out.

The phone is confusing. I cant understand it.

He wasnt with it they say. So that must mean he got mugged, lost it, threw it away (doubtful). He got in the bin and the phone fell out of his pocket, then he got out the bin and didn't realise his phone was not on him (doubtful).

The family are sure the phone must have been in the bin lorry. But he wasnt. They are sure of that.

So how did his phone end up in it? And how did he leave that area without his phone?

He got mugged. Muggers threw his phone in the bin as they know phones can be traced and tracked. But this doesn't explain him not leaving the area after being mugged.

He went in a vehicle close behind the bin lorry.

He lost his phone in the bin while going for a wee/poo. Got out, phone still in bin as it feel out his back pocket.

He was abducted on purpose by a stalker and this person was clever and got rid of anything that could track him knowing that things would get bad. A planned abduction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the police have ever said that he HAD to have left in a vehicle - that's all the family. Last comment I heard re this topic and the police was Nicola saying that the police had to be completely sure before releasing a statement about that, and that they were 'getting close' to that. Nothing's been said by the police since, so we have to assume that the police are still not fully convinced he can't have left on foot.

Just yesterday I linked to a BBC article which stated that detectives believe he tried to walk home!

But Tony has stated in the past days that he could not be seen leaving on foot on any of the cameras. I am not sure if he means seen leaving BSE. And he said that these cameras cover every possible exit.

#confused

What I don't understand is why are they still carrying out foot searches as if he walked back to camp (or in the opposite direction for some reason) when they have clearly 100% stated he never walked out of that area behind greggs.

They say he went in a vehicle.

They say his phone was not on him at the time it travelled to barton mills area. I find this information odd, as how do they know 100% his phone was not on him.

We also haven't heard anything else about this unconfirmed sighting around the sugarbeet factory.

They are only interested is sightings from 3:24am - 8am so they must be certain of something.

They do not know how far he got in the vehicle though.

Thinking outside the box, I wonder if Corrie DID actually climb into a bin to defacate? The 11kgs weight would suggest very little in it so room to squat. Removing the trousers to defacate would give reason to lose the phone and it match the track of the bin lorry. Corrie not leaving on foot would explain him leaving unseen (and accepting a lift in a vehicle, taxi or otherwise) and following the bin lorry towards BM mast...

He may not have got in to go to the toilet but could he have been using his phone as a light source to look in and try and get some paper to 'clean up' after going? He was wearing white trousers after all! He may simply have dropped his phone in.

We also cant rule out that whilst the phone likely travelled with the bin it doesn't necessarily have to have been IN the bin. It could have been on the floor and picked up by the bin operator who didnt own up when first spoken to and knows it's too late to come clean now.

How the phone came to be in the bin really throws me and doesn't fit nicely in to any of my theories.

New here, sorry if this has been mentioned.

I'm thinking about how the phone got into the bin. Is there any chance he was going for a wee in the bin area and had placed he's phone on top of the bin and just forgotten it? Lost count on how many times I've taken my phone to the toilets on a night out or even sober at home and forgotten it then just left without realising. It is possible with him being drunk.

It seems to me also that Tony knows more than what Nicola does. They both seem to be saying different things and it's got confusing for me over on the Facebook page. I really do not know what to think of this whole thing with what's been said over the last day or two.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I was impressed to see the latest Daily Mail article on Corrie had over 200 comments. The previous ones had only had a handful.

Most of the comments were scandalized that this has been out of the national media for so long.

To be honest, if the investigation is going off the rails or is being hushed up due to terrorism, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Tony had arranged for someone to put a comment on Facebook about the hooded man to bring it to the public's attention.

Not suggesting that he did that, but I could see myself doing something like that if I was being stonewalled.

It seems to me also that Tony knows more than what Nicola does. They both seem to be saying different things and it's got confusing for me over on the Facebook page. I really do not know what to think of this whole thing with what's been said over the last day or two.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

This is them playing good cop bad cop. Nicola is being good cop as she still has her own job to maintain and doesnt want to annoy the police in breaking any codes of conduct.

Tony is ex RAF Intelligence. He doesn't care of the consequences as much...

He eat alot of food. Theres no doubt he would have needed to go at some point. I know i would. These military boys have no shame. Trust me.

*First post - delete or tell me to delete if I'm completely off track*

Using this line of thought raises more questions than answers, imo.

1. If planning on going AWOL why do it from the busiest part of town with many cameras.
2. Why get drunk.
3. Why sit down and fall asleep.
4. Clothing would have to be pre-planted to change into.

Very odd case though, so who knows. I think it will ultimately boil down to the information the police haven't released.

It's very difficult to reason with a drunk mind. He may not have intended to get that drunk. I think it's safe to say Corrie didn't stop for a nap but passed out in the doorway

If all exits out of bse are heavily covered by cctv to the extent that he wasn't seen leaving on foot then it stands to reason that all entering/exiting traffic is also recorded on cctv.

If the dead end area has been through searches and he is no longer there then then they must have his exit vehicle on cctv, whether he is visibly in a vehicle or not.

Searching specific areas away from the Barton mills direction and especially an area near a breakers yard certainly suggest they are following specific vehicle movements and the very small amount of focus on the cars in the area at the time in general suggest this is the most important information. More so that they are appealing for motorists to come forward.

Ahh that makes sense. I never thought of it that way!

I think it's possible he could of got into conversation with someone in the bin area, maybe a tenant from the flats above, and has been offered a ride home but something happened along the way.

I really hope he is found soon.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just to add. If you go on to the police.uk website and look at the crime rate for September in postcode IP331UN it shows alot of crimes in BSE. Take a look. Some reported very close to Brentgrovel Street.

Is there a sex offender registry in the UK? In the US there is, and you can plug in a zip code to see who on the list lives nearby.

Theres reports of violence and sexual offences in September very near Brentgrovel Street. So its not a quite area. Seems to be riddled with crime. I have yet to sit on the laptop and take a proper good look at the months before.

Am new on here, and have been following Corrie since the start like all of you. I have a question which has no doubt been asked ! But can not find the answer ? I have tried looking back in the posts but there is so many?
Could anyway say if the CCTV was manned that evening of the 23rd was it automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713