UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Corrie bought all that food because he it was a long time since he'd eaten, and he was hungry.

Corrie had bought a lot of food to eat, so he needed somewhere to eat it. Therefore he found a doorway out of a chill wind where he could eat his food.

Corrie had had a long day, a lot to drink, a big meal, and without meaning to, he ended up not just eating his takeout in the doorway but also fell asleep.

Maybe Corrie was waiting for someone, but there's perfectly plausible explanations that don't call for him waiting for another person.

If Corrie didn't get up straight away when he awoke at 3.08, maybe that's because he just didn't have to get anywhere with urgency...he had all the time in the world to get back to base, his belly was full of drink and food, so he stayed seated for a while before getting up.

It might be nothing to do with his night out, it might just be that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time wanting a lift and ended up getting picked up by the wrong person, not because he was Corrie McKeague, RAF gunner, but because he was there, and if it had been Joe Bloggs standing there and needing a ride home, then he'd be the one missing today, not Corrie.

I still think he was heading home and stopped off for a wee. Perfect spot, and he'd not long woken up so would have needed one.

He could have been in a bin (though I doubt voluntarily)
He could have been in the bin lorry cab (getting a lift somewhere)
He could have got in a car (if so why no make/model/colour released)
He could have evaded cctv and walked off somewhere
He could have gone into one of the premises above the shops

In the early days the police thought he might have been wandering around Mildenhall but was that just because of the phone pings?

I wish the police would release a statement or something.... the contradictions and lack of reliable information is driving me slowly nuts. Where are you, Corrie?!

It really depends where the lift was to though doesn't it. A lift with someone he knew could equal a place to stay until morning and collect his car opposed to a lift back to base without his car. Unless the lift was to go somewhere else entirely with said particular person/s.

I have to say you would think he would just eat in the takeaway shop that outside, unless he was keeping a look out for said lift.

He has to be waiting for "a lift".
Ite randomly (or been attacked randomly), but then the person he was meeting would have come forward ?

If someone was meeting him...then they have to be driving.
If they driving, they're not drinking. Or they are chancing it.
I'd go with "not drinking".

Not drinking on a Friday night...and meeting someone that has been ! Why ?
They are working OR they don't drink.

A gold star for you! The timing would certainly support someone who was working. My only issue is whether the car was parked nearby and is seen on cctv, whether it was driven by another party or whether it was parked elsewhere in which case there would likely be cctv.

Or Corrie bought all that food because he it was a long time since he'd eaten, and he was hungry.

Corrie had bought a lot of food to eat, so he needed somewhere to eat it. Therefore he found a doorway out of a chill wind where he could eat his food.

Corrie had had a long day, a lot to drink, a big meal, and without meaning to, he ended up not just eating his takeout in the doorway but also fell asleep.

Maybe Corrie was waiting for someone, but there's perfectly plausible explanations that don't call for him waiting for another person.

If Corrie didn't get up straight away when he awoke at 3.08, maybe that's because he just didn't have to get anywhere with urgency...he had all the time in the world to get back to base, his belly was full of drink and food, so he stayed seated for a while before getting up.

It might be nothing to do with his night out, it might just be that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time wanting a lift and ended up getting picked up by the wrong person, not because he was Corrie McKeague, RAF gunner, but because he was there, and if it had been Joe Bloggs standing there and needing a ride home, then he'd be the one missing today, not Corrie.

That's plausibility to.

So he got attacked near the bins. But this guy is "infantry". You get trained to "check the coast is clear" especially if you're popping for a pee.

If I had just bought a load of food after "leaving a club" early and I got an unexpected offer of a lift home (USAF guy), then I'd take it.

I'd go, take my food, see my dog, whatsapp my mates saying what puffs they are....and so on.

I wouldn't "head for a doorway".

Just playing devils advocate but...
why eat outside, not in the takeaway or taxi?
it wasn't a tropical night in BSE, when you wake up and then send messages and then sit there for another 15 minutes with no coat on- why?

My responses in bold (where I got the bb code right).

Ya see. You've ruined it !

Okay....

Corrie has asked for a lift ? Why ? or he was offered a lift?
Two hours earlier he had a lift. but he had food to eat first. Besides, his mates still have to get back to base and there might be a spot free in one of their two cars. Do they walk down past Hughes on their way to the car park? Why not just have something to eat and hang around for them?
For two hours he could have got a taxi but he fell asleep

A person has offered a lift ? Why ? 64,000 dollar question, but in retrospect we could wonder if they were hoping to pick up a fit young man of Corrie's age and appearance and if it had been someone who looked different, then they would have driven on?
They like drunk squaddies at 3.30 in the morning ? Probably not in that way, but someone drunk might be easier to manipulate? They might not realise quite how much he's had, all they can see is the same as we see in the 2nd CCTV, and he's not holding a beer bottle, singing and crawling on his hands and knees

It has to be "he got in the car of someone he knew" And he knew at least 8 people out that night, but they were going back in 2 almost full cars. He's also not a stranger to pubbing/clubbing in BSE and probably acquainted with far more people than just the USAF guy in the pizza shop, so we can't rule out that it might have been someone he knew.

To decline a lift (although I must've missed confirmation of that) and to not make any effort to call a taxi (preferably while eating in the warmth of the takeaway) suggests he had other plans at least opposed to wrong place wrong time?

Unless as earlier suggested it was an unlicensed by taxi. Would explain a willingness to get in.

A gold star for you! The timing would certainly support someone who was working. My only issue is whether the car was parked nearby and is seen on cctv, whether it was driven by another party or whether it was parked elsewhere in which case there would likely be cctv.

That.... I don't know.
If you can find that answer, you win two gold stars.

But what Uncle Tony told me....wasn't correct. I know that.

That's plausibility to.

So he got attacked near the bins. But this guy is "infantry". You get trained to "check the coast is clear" especially if you're popping for a pee.

If I had just bought a load of food after "leaving a club" early and I got an unexpected offer of a lift home (USAF guy), then I'd take it.

I'd go, take my food, see my dog, whatsapp my mates saying what puffs they are....and so on.

I wouldn't "head for a doorway".

But you would if you had a planned rendezvous

That.... I don't know.
If you can find that answer, you win two gold stars.

But what Uncle Tony told me....wasn't correct. I know that.

Surely if it's as simple as a worker collecting their car from wherever they parked before work and picking Corrie up the police would know this by now.

I think for this theory to make sense there must have been another person to pick them both up.

To decline a lift (although I must've missed confirmation of that) and to not make any effort to call a taxi (preferably while eating in the warmth of the takeaway) suggests he had other plans at least opposed to wrong place wrong time?

Unless as earlier suggested it was an unlicensed by taxi. Would explain a willingness to get in.

Could be an unlicensed taxi.
But why wait two hours....
....and then randomly get an unregistered taxi.
Anything is possible.

For me.... it's "the wait". That's the thing that I haven't heard a rational explanation for.

Maybe he feared being arrest by the Provost on the gate, if he staggered in "mad drunk". He'd wait in town then.
But he's 3 years in. They'll let him pass, no worries. He's probably stood guard with some of them.

I think a female can be ruled out..... what female would have the physical strength to overcome a muscled 23 year old then move and dispose of the body

Surely if it's as simple as a worker collecting their car from wherever they parked before work and picking Corrie up the police would know this by now.

I think for this theory to make sense there must have been another person to pick them both up.

No... it could just be "I'll meet you xxxxxx street at 3.30".

That's just Corrie and the driver.

No... it could just be "I'll meet you xxxxxx street at 3.30".

That's just Corrie and the driver.

But surely the car would be traceable as the workers car parked nearby (or a car park) driving close to where Corrie was last seen and out again? It's not quite as elusive as a car that's driven in and out.

I do agree when you put it this way. He could have been back in his warm room watching telly and giving tidbits of burger to his puppy.

Maybe he was still buzzing from the drink and just felt the night wasn't over. It might not have been a logical thought.

I also agree with James' post above. If the coast wasn't clear, then that should put anyone off peeing. I'm not really keen on Corrie being 'abducted' (using that in a very loose sense) from the loading bay...I would have preferred the offer of a lift from a dodgy man to happen on a quiet main road, where there's an opportunity to slow down and roll down the window and shout "do you want a lift. It must be cold out there. Where are you headed? Hop in"

I can't see a car pulling into the loading bay and offering a lift to a guy who walks in for a pee behind the bins.

Just playing devils advocate but...
why eat outside, not in the takeaway or taxi?
it wasn't a tropical night in BSE, when you wake up and then send messages and then sit there for another 15 minutes with no coat on- why?

I do agree when you put it this way. He could have been back in his warm room watching telly and giving tidbits of burger to his puppy.

Maybe he was still buzzing from the drink and just felt the night wasn't over. It might not have been a logical thought.

I also agree with James' post above. If the coast wasn't clear, then that should put anyone off peeing. I'm not really keen on Corrie being 'abducted' (using that in a very loose sense) from the loading bay...I would have preferred the offer of a lift from a dodgy man to happen on a quiet main road, where there's an opportunity to slow down and roll down the window and shout "do you want a lift. It must be cold out there. Where are you headed? Hop in"

I can't see a car pulling into the loading bay and offering a lift to a guy who walks in for a pee behind the bins.

Yeah but the family are now saying he didn't walk out of that loading bay and he had to leave in a vehicle.

I think a female can be ruled out..... what female would have the physical strength to overcome a muscled 23 year old then move and dispose of the body
I'm no killer, but I can think of one act that would leave a grown man quite powerless and allow me to get away with something. Some violent acts also involve little force - a knife being one. Get him in the car, do the act, roll body out into abandoned woodland down a dirt track. Chances are it wasn't a woman, but you can't rule it out. And women have jealous partners and exes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oo DEE oo