UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im curious of the language used...he didn't just VANISH...almost like your telling a child that like its magic. Reality is that the CCTV will show the vehicles coming and going...so maybe the underlying message is..we have seen you.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

That's not what happened to Corrie McKeague.
Adrian did not remain in the city centre for two hours.
He got dropped off in a taxi and spent 2 hours wandering around ... and how can you say "that's not what happened to Corrie Mckeague"? <modsnip>

I think (simply) just dropped in bin immediately following assault+abduction for disposal.

A targeted abduction (squaddie) is of course possible but it's not my feeling now that occurred.

However, I still haven't dismissed your theory of planned meeting.....the time he took hanging around gives merit to this hypothesis.

Hazel.... and it is ONLY a hypothesis. I don't know.

But.... I try to make sense of "absolute facts" not "what could happen".

So... a guy loses his phone AND then disappears ? Sure, it is possible. But there are numerous cases of "foul play" where this did not happen. There are a few where it does. But they are rare.

He got dropped off in a taxi and spent 2 hours wandering around ... and how can you say "that's not what happened to Corrie Mckeague"? <modsnip>

You have proven my point exactly.

<modsnip>

Corrie McKeague DID NOT "wander around" for two hours.

Just curious, why did you say taken- you are great at hypothising and something has obviously triggered your mind to use the word taken, rather than any of the other expressions we have all used. Is there something niggling that has made you use that word?

Just curious, why did you say taken- you are great at hypothising and something has obviously triggered your mind to use the word taken, rather than any of the other expressions we have all used. Is there something niggling that has made you use that word?

TBH ....yes.

Subconsciously I have used that word. And there is a reason.

In Northern Ireland (and in Germany) in days gone by, there was the "problem" of "honey traps". To me, it is a possibility here.

TBH ....yes.

Subconsciously I have used that word. And there is a reason.

In Northern Ireland (and in Germany) in days gone by, there was the "problem" of "honey traps". To me, it is a possibility here.

ok....so, sometimes James, I find terms you use a bit confusing but (and correct me if I'm wrong - am sure you will ;)

A woman has been a honey, sweet talkin' the handsome young squaddie, luring him to meet her at the Short Brackland at 03.30 hrs. On the cctv it kinda looks like he saw someone and headed towards 'em

A group (terror or otherwise) was behind the honey and, well....pounced!

IYO - who would 'otherwise' possibly be..?

...or have I read you wrong..?

usually I'm here on my lonesome at this time of day down the opposite end of the world!

ok....so, sometimes James, I find terms you use a bit confusing but (and correct me if I'm wrong - am sure you will ;)

A woman has been a honey, sweet talkin' the handsome young squaddie, luring him to meet her at the Short Brackland at 03.30 hrs. On the cctv it kinda looks like he saw someone and headed towards 'em

A group (terror or otherwise) was behind the honey and, well....pounced!

IYO - who would 'otherwise' possibly be..?

...or have I read you wrong..?

usually I'm here on my lonesome at this time of day down the opposite end of the world!

Correct.... if it is.

But can I ask you. Why do you think it is that it was "the last place Corrie was seen" that anything happened ?

Correct.... if it is.

But can I ask you. Why do you think it is that it was "the last place Corrie was seen" that anything happened ?

because it was the last place Corrie was seen....

Hazel..

<modsnip>

Everyone seems to be caught up with the "bin lorry".
That may have nothing to do with anything.

And everyone thinks Corrie was taken from Short Brackland...
....but the possibility is, he could have willing got into a car 120 feet from the only camera that he was nearest to, but that could not have seen him.

At he may have arrived somewhere at 4.20am ...and then an incident happened.

These are only possibilities. But an open mind is important.

<modsnip>

Correct.... if it is.

Kidding.......because it's dark, has opportunity to hide behind and has good possibility to be out of sight of people out on the streets

Hazel..

<modsnip>

....but the possibility is, he could have willing got into a car 120 feet from the only camera that he was nearest to, but that could not have seen him.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

On topic....If the car you refer to is the Silver one outside Hughes and the camera is the one above Greenwoods then I disagree.

Hazel..

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

My mind is definitely open to whatever happened to Corrie being away from the bins.

I haven't narrowed it to one, or even two theories....it would be daft to do so on the very teeny clues and i'm sure there's info on the inside (which of course is always the case)

....it's a real straw clutcher though this one

My mind is definitely open to whatever happened to Corrie being away from the bins.

I haven't narrowed it to one, or even two theories....it would be daft to do so on the very teeny clues and i'm sure there's info on the inside (which of course is always the case)

....it's a real straw clutcher though this one

It is that. A real straw clutcher (really like that term...and will be nicking it !).

So I&#8217;ve mentioned before how drawn I was to the ID show Disappeared......the monologue it used to start with, to me, felt haunting and marked the beginning of re-enacting what these missing souls did right before they vanished...

&#8220;when a person disappears without a trace, often the most critical information is hidden in their actions and words in the days before they vanished (Corrie&#8217;s) last whereabouts may hold the clues to....&#8221;

Unfortunately to say Corrie&#8217;s last known actions have been slowly drip fed is an understatement! To still, at this stage, be getting details of those last hours on 23/24 Sept feels frustrating because we&#8217;ll all be thinking &#8220;ok, what else don&#8217;t we know?&#8221; (eg maybe even details of texts sent and rec&#8217;d at the time)

Im curious of the language used...he didn't just VANISH...almost like your telling a child that like its magic. Reality is that the CCTV will show the vehicles coming and going...so maybe the underlying message is..we have seen you.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Completely agree.

Should we not just assume, the police release facts to a degree in order to capture someone without impinging on the court case? That is usually a fact! The family however have a different agenda, emotional and desperate to find their child. They may be professionals, but when emotion hits it is hard to stay in that zone. Are the police withholding information due to a potential future trial? Has this ever been a missing person case, or merely a means to an end?

Is it me just thinking that perhaps Corrie wasnt popular with his mates from the barracks or there was tension between them that night.It seems a bit strange they left him at base to make his own way to BSE.My theory is he was annoyed about this , made his own way there,sat in the car drinking, and perhaps getting more annoyed as the night went on.perhaps he had a skirmish with them in the nightclub and was asked to leave.Maybe he was annoyed they didnt bother to catch up with him and make sure he was ok.He then hung about perhaps waiting for a lift back with one of them,maybe they ignored his calls , and left him again.He could have slung his phone in the direction of the bins in anger and frustrationand disapeared into the night.to what who knows ! .A lot of maybes but just my thoughts ..ps would be very interested to know why the footage in the doorway is supposedly too distressing to watch,i think a lot of info is being held back because it is embarrassing to the family and to Corries "image"

He could have slung his phone in the direction of the bins in anger...

There's an interesting thought...
I wonder if CORRIE threw his phone in the bin lorry on his way back home? Was he due for an upgrade? Remember it was an old Nokia phone in a tatty black case!

I have a query about the 2nd CCTV footage.

IIRC Corrie does a loose right turn at the end of the street, has a look back (maybe he heard a shout behind him from people coming out of clubs) then he puts his head down and hands in his pockets (behaviours that simply suggest he's cold)

From that position he has maybe six steps before he finds somewhere to pee. And then he'd have to take his hands back out of his pockets...

I'm not a bloke but I don't put my hands in my pockets if my pee spot is only six steps away? There's definitely an angle of direction of the walk at this point, it's a right turn, not a diagonal across the loading bay but definitely across the line about 2 or 3 feet out from the bins and toward the two doors where there's a dark car and a silver car in the Google streetview footage from October 2015.

It makes sense if he's had so much to drink and then been sitting/dozing in the Hughes doorway for 2 hours, I don't dispute that. I'm just curious if the body language really does scream out that he's ready to pee in six steps from the last CCTV position?

I'm not saying it looks like he's eyeballed a car in the bay and headed toward that...to be honest it looks like the stance is of someone setting off against the wind on a much longer walk than is possible across that bay, because it's only about 20 steps across.

Anyway, he probably did go in there to pee against a wall between bins...I think everyone's agreed that's logical?

Back to the CCTV, it's got good coverage of both egress points from the loading bay. Does the sweep turn it around 180 degrees? If it does then could Corrie have exited to a street that doesn't have good CCTV coverage? Because if it doesn't turn 180 degrees, then the only options are getting into a car in the loading bay or going into one of the buildings that surround the loading bay/up the stairs or something.

From Hughes, would Corrie have been able (in relatively traffic-quiet night) to hear a car turning into that loading bay and then head toward the bay when he heard the car pull in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes