UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe it was someone that isn't familiar with the area...
True, but living in an area with a lot of one way roads, most people realise and stop. The people i have seen go down tend to find it difficult to reverse and correct their error, due to other vehicles. It doesn't look overly complex as a one way system, but I could be wrong

http://forces.tv/62611837

"The footage shows two people in the area of Bury St Edmunds between 3am and 8am on Saturday 24 September - around the time of the last confirmed sighting of Corrie at 3.25am."

This is a bit unclear but is the fact that there were 2 people new information?

Wow! Well "two people" at around 3.25am is a bit different to 23/24 unidentified people, as previously mentioned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two things have just suddenly struck me. Firstly, I'm wondering if he used cardboard boxes to rest on on the floor to keep the cold away from him. It's an old FA trick so he'd be aware of that. If so, it's not a giant leap from phone slipping from pocket, consciensous Corrie folding the cardboard up and shoving the lot (including phone) into the cardboard bin.

Secondly, if I'd have been in the nightclub I'd more than likely had have enough money in my pocket to share a taxi home with the lads or at least with someone I'd just met. That theory is all well and good until you get thrown out. That suggests more money than usual as it's an early bath for you sunshine. If he'd have secured a lift back prior to his kebab shop visit, I'd give serious consideration to 'eating' my remaining taxi fare in the form of a large supper too. What I'm eluding to is a suggestion that he made arrangements for a lift to (?) BEFORE he entered the kebab shop at 0100.

The only issue I have with that is the bin lorry not seeing Corrie suggesting he wasn't in that area very long.

I couldn't comment on the money situation, if I had limited cash I'd use my card for the food, but then I also use cards for drinks in bars opposed to cash and I have on occasion made a taxi driver take me to a cash machine before home to pay them.

Wow! Well "two people" at around 3.25am is a bit different to 23/24 unidentified people, as previously mentioned!

Just two? Must be a narrowing down of timings and the 23 are 3.30-8am

http://forces.tv/62611837

"The footage shows two people in the area of Bury St Edmunds between 3am and 8am on Saturday 24 September - around the time of the last confirmed sighting of Corrie at 3.25am."

This is a bit unclear but is the fact that there were 2 people new information?
Thanks, that is interesting, although the post says the pod will be there for 3 days, then it states just 2 days...it definitely states 2 people are on the CCTV.

True, but living in an area with a lot of one way roads, most people realise and stop. The people i have seen go down tend to find it difficult to reverse and correct their error, due to other vehicles. It doesn't look overly complex as a one way system, but I could be wrong
Did they get to mention which actual street this was? I am wondering which camera picked this up..

That build up to the 0330 time slot is weighing on my mind. Who or what finishes before that time to get to that area for 0330? If you finish work 20 miles away that's a 30 minute journey time into BSE. 20 mile radius from BSE is...BM, Mildenhall...?, ?, & ?

the time isn't bothering me....it fits with being in the club 'til 3 and time to grab a kebab afterwards. a pre-arranged bootie call.....s(he) was out somewhere too (maybe with a friend so she couldn't really cut the night short on a whim) I was a big clubber in my younger days, out all the time until the early hours....having so much fun dancing and er.. mingling that we always stayed until the end.

So 2 people are yet to come forward between 3am - 8am? Where do the other 21 come into it? Unless they mean the 2 people were in closer proximity than the other 21 to where Corrie was last captured on CCTV. Interesting.

Or maybe it was someone that isn't familiar with the area...

Hmmm....a very good point. If your familiar with the area you usually have a regular route. If you're not familiar with the area then it's usually a case of not your normal route. That supports my theory of an 'out of towner' if this vehicle was involved?

So 2 people are yet to come forward between 3am - 8am? Where do the other 21 come into it? Unless they mean the 2 people were in closer proximity than the other 21 to where Corrie was last captured on CCTV. Interesting.

I think the wording on that article is poorly put together. I think it means two people close/at the horseshoe at around 03:25 when Corrie was last seen.

I reckon the majority of the other 21 are just people going to work and early shoppers between ~05:00-08:00.

If you read the article it is because many cant be identified, assuming due to poor footage.

The only issue I have with that is the bin lorry not seeing Corrie suggesting he wasn't in that area very long.

I couldn't comment on the money situation, if I had limited cash I'd use my card for the food, but then I also use cards for drinks in bars opposed to cash and I have on occasion made a taxi driver take me to a cash machine before home to pay them.

Now this is interesting because I'm under the impression that the bin lorry saw the teenagers around 0420 and arrived (through backtrack detective work) at the bin area around 0400. That supports a 0330 pick up as Corrie was confirmed by CCTV as being there at 0324. So presumably gone buy 0400?
conclusion:
Corrie left the area in a vehicle between 0324-0400.

Hmmm....a very good point. If your familiar with the area you usually have a regular route. If you're not familiar with the area then it's usually a case of not your normal route. That supports my theory of an 'out of towner' if this vehicle was involved?

Plus, if this is the 'person' that was involved with whatever happened to Corrie then if he/she/they were trying to make a quick getaway then I don't think a one way street would stop them from exiting as fast as they could away from the area.

Now this is interesting because I'm under the impression that the bin lorry saw the teenagers around 0420 and arrived (through backtrack detective work) at the bin area around 0400. That supports a 0330 pick up as Corrie was confirmed by CCTV as being there at 0324. So presumably gone buy 0400?
conclusion:
Corrie left the area in a vehicle between 0324-0400.

Yep I agree with this. I don't think he was there long. I really do think it was a fairly timely pickup and he had his phone in his pocket. Anything untoward happened after they'd left bse in my opinion.

I think the wording on that article is poorly put together. I think it means two people close/at the horseshoe at around 03:25 when Corrie was last seen.

I reckon the majority of the other 21 are just people going to work and early shoppers between ~05:00-08:00.

I agree. There's a market Saturday morning too hence the high volume of public

Plus, if this is the 'person' that was involved with whatever happened to Corrie then if he/she/they were trying to make a quick getaway then I don't think a one way street would stop them from exiting as fast as they could away from the area.
And on that basis, it must be pre planned, non local- only an idiot would leave no evidence, but drive out down a one way street. I know where to pick up hidden from view, but not how to drive away- although writing it, it doesn't make sense, maybe it was just some random in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966