UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there was a cctv camera pointing at Corrie the from hughes inside the whole time he was there....

There is some footage of some people walking through. 1 guy running. Can hardly make out some of the others.

No mention of anything specific, just a flutter of police activity and hearing the helicopters. They said it was "uncommon" for the area and was hard to miss. That's all I got from them. I'm curious to find out if it's related to Corrie as I'm always hoping that 'today's the day'...

According to a posting on twitter both the bases at Lakenheath and Mildenhall are closed from 1800 yesterday until 0600 on 28 November. As it's social media I won't post the actual tweet but if you search on #mildenhall you will see it tweeted by @planesonthenet on 22nd November. No explanation.

According to a posting on twitter both the bases at Lakenheath and Mildenhall are closed from 1800 yesterday until 0600 on 28 November. As it's social media I won't post the actual tweet but if you search on #mildenhall you will see it tweeted by @planesonthenet on 22nd November. No explanation.

Thanksgiving Holiday.

Probably unrelated but aki in Cyprus is on lock down and exercises, perhaps this is similar

This. I don't see the pod as an attempt to identify the suspect as everyone shown was on foot, which would mean that something happened to Corrie in the horseshoe and would have had to leave him there, and by the comments I've seen nearly everyone who walked past the area in that video glanced in. And even if by some long shot someone did do something in that horseshoe and ran away, they would have had to come back with a vehicle to take the body and we've already been told all vehicles have been identified.

No, the purpose of this pod was to get witnesses and put more pressure on a suspect IMO

Agreed, although after tonight's footage you have to wonder if the bins have been overlooked, not the one that was emptied but the ones left behind.

No one is going to get involved in a scuffle or group of hooded young adults

When the still the running bloke he looked quite skinny

The man running - do you get the feel he was out getting his exercise (like, a nightly run or before heading into work early) or does he look like he's running for a reason, like he's getting the hell out of there? I'm not a runner so I can't tell

I think it means that the stores, restaurants and gas station are all closed for the holiday. If they were on "lock down", that would be something serious

@calo44
personally he looks like he's dressed up smartly, so not exercising. If I've got my bearings right however he seems to be running from the front of greggs, right past the bin area without stopping, not away from it.

I think it means that the stores, restaurants and gas station are all closed for the holiday. If they were on "lock down", that would be something serious

I was under the impression the lock down in Cyprus was exercise related, surely that's not serious? I should know really!

It's for Thanksgiving according to RAF Lakenheath

Did anyone else notice that with the man running, as he went out of view the camera panned forward to capture his movement as he continued running? Assuming that the particular camera wasn't being manned at the time, would this lend to the theory that these cameras only turn on when they detect movement?

I have tried to explain this a few times. Apparently the Greenwoods camera is automatic/unmanned so it does seem it has intelligent auto tracking. When movement enters a defined zone the camera will turn and track it/them.

It probably isn't as sophisticated as the latest and greatest available but should still be pretty good. If they have this capability then they will also have the software that can find all relevant footage with a simple search. i.e. search for vehicles in a certain area. Lots of videos on Youtube show how good CCTV systems are these days.

On the last CCTV = man running = look left under the lamp. It's possible to see legs. Who is that?

I was under the impression the lock down in Cyprus was exercise related, surely that's not serious? I should know really!

I guess they could be doing simulation drills? But normally lock down or high alert status is when something serious is happening either on base or in the surrounding area that could threaten base personnel. At least that's the way I've always understood it but I could be wrong?

sorry if I'm repeating anyone's earlier post but someone has been tagged and named in the CCTV footage on social media...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9