UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

This is a still of the CCTV footage I've captured. Note the unidentified feet in the yellow circle. The orange line is the position and direction of 'the running man'. What interests me is the statement by the apparent observer of the clip.

A female background voice can be heard saying:
'.....?.....he doesn't stop does he? ......twenty to four in the mornin'.'

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 180
So literally ten minutes after Corrie. It is quite spooky, not sure who said that upthread but I agree. It's the knowledge that someone is there lurking. I believe they were there when Corrie went past, he looked at exactly that spot.

Carst your mind back to the second Corrie cctv footage, the 0324 one. I analysed that footage in great detail and worked out the angles of the camera, it's aperture, it's field of view given a specific zoom.....everything. I even looked at the 'swinging basketgate' situation and quite honestly I still think to this day someone was that 'swinging basket'. I looked at the dark areas aside the Nailbar. Guess what, an indentation that you could easily get at least one person in. Stand facing the Nailbar and look to its left.
The image I've just posted of the 'legs and running man' bolster that thought. Corrie's CCTV was 0324 with the 'swinging basket gate'. The woman in this latest CCTV footage suggests its 0340. That could so easily be the same person. Same side, skulking, dark figure, hugging the wall to avoid detection...!

@Hazel

If I could make a animated GIF I would but the Facebook video isn't compatible! Seeing it moving would convince you, I think.

Cheers TTWO, I don't need to see it to be convinced as I trust the word of you guys with your technical/sleuthing abilities

So literally ten minutes after Corrie. It is quite spooky, not sure who said that upthread but I agree. It's the knowledge that someone is there lurking. I believe they were there when Corrie went past, he looked at exactly that spot.
And if there was someone stood there it's unlikely Corrie went to the bins for a wee...not with somebody so close by

Without a doubt a person. Otherwise a cat about the size of a leopard or lion.

2wp3q7c.jpg
Could it be the lion from the The Wizard of Oz? He stands on two legs.
in all seriousness, look at that knee posture. I realise it's an enhanced image. It does suggest a counterbalanced stoop. Possibly an elderly person or someone with back issues? Although at 0330 in the morning it's a struggle to work this one out!

Agreed and it just goes to show how interesting it's been to get this extra footage, narrowing down timings, seeing possible witnesses etc....and to think there was a twit around denigrating the validity of viewing this cctv

Shame it wasn't released previously....but is there a genuine, tactical reason for this..?

IMO.......Corrie was looking back,from the way he had come,"as if",,there was somebody ??/ something?? there,that had attracted his attention.

attachment.php

@Markymint. Light reflection suggests a single flash source from bottom of screen. Lightening blue/white in appearance? Halogen/Neon car headlight flash?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 155
Here's a pic just in case it helps some folks! Sorry it's not got times. Still getting my head around the times info. Someone is welcome to add times.

Lines point to CCTV camera locations. Arrows indicate the positions and direction of people in the pics (roughly, the yellow and green ones should really be shifted right a bit).

32zosbc.jpg

I was so sure during Tony's updates that he really knew a lot more than we did, I really thought this was a cat and mouse game where they knew WHO or WHAT they were looking for but they were participating in various mind games with whoever they are seeking out in the hope that they slip up.

Surely today has been another one of Tony's updates? Where this is just to "play dumb" and to get the word out while they are sitting back waiting for the right information or moment?

I would genuinely be dumbfounded if after all these weeks that they are sitting with so little information at this point. Do they REALLY need to identify all these people? Out of the small piece of cctv only a few people stand out, the "running man" for one. The rest could be anyone and they don't seem to put much focus on it.

I would love to believe that today is just another way of distracting the main culprit, if there is one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed and it just goes to show how interesting it's been to get this extra footage, narrowing down timings, seeing possible witnesses etc....and to think there was a twit around denigrating the validity of viewing this cctv

Shame it wasn't released previously....but is there a genuine, tactical reason for this..?
This is EXACTLY the reason why I wanted as many people as possible to go to the hub. Not because they would necessarily identify people, why would they if they lived hundreds of miles away? It was more of an intelligence gathering exercise. The comment from the woman overheard in the hub whilst viewing the footage of the running man speaks volumes to me...and we haven't even burnt a calorie!

I can definitely see someone / thing moving in shot 6 to the left of the man running. It is clear and as he runs past you see the shadow move out ever so slightly and legs are shown.

What significance is still 7? Struggling to understand why this is even shown? Must be a reason though...

I have looked back at the last CCTV of Corrie and he definitely looks round and is as if looking directly in the corner where the legs are.

Attachments

• IMG_5843.jpg
    IMG_5843.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5849.jpg
    IMG_5849.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 39
Thanks MidsummersDay. It certainly could be! I've only just seen your post, but was working on a suspicion it's actually reflecting in a strange way from a source beyond the cameras (rather than behind the cameras). If you look at CCTV #1 and keep an eye on the Cornhill Center (top right ish) then you see on one of its glass panes near the end of the clip, a flash, similar to this, and yes does look a bit neon like. It's possible to see how this might reflect into the image you and I have posted. Take a look at my map, cars seem to come up the road below where running man turns into a ? "Butter Market", thus headlights might shine onto that Cornhill window angled at 45 degrees, down to the 2 CCTV cameras (and that shop window). But it could also be from the direction you've suggested. It's probably nothing, at least now, I don't feel so inclined that it's a mobile phone in the alley or someone hiding in Gregg's. Thanks for the image and input on that!

So if there is a person in the shadows we can assume Corrie didn't go in the horseshoe for a pee if someone is that nearby

attachment.php
Original image courtesy of Markymint, enhanced by MidsummersDay.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 197
Thanks MidsummersDay. It certainly could be! I've only just seen your post, but was working on a suspicion it's actually reflecting in a strange way from a source beyond the cameras (rather than behind the cameras). If you look at CCTV #1 and keep an eye on the Cornhill Center (top right ish) then you see on one of its glass panes near the end of the clip, a flash, similar to this, and yes does look a bit neon like. It's possible to see how this might reflect into the image you and I have posted. Take a look at my map, cars seem to come up the road below where running man turns into a ? "Butter Market", thus headlights might shine onto that Cornhill window angled at 45 degrees, down to the 2 CCTV cameras (and that shop window). But it could also be from the direction you've suggested. It's probably nothing, at least now, I don't feel so inclined that it's a mobile phone in the alley or someone hiding in Gregg's. Thanks for the image and input on that!
No probs, pleasure. The interesting thing is that we may be able to match the time signatures. It can be inferred that the flash in the running man footage is 0340. If the flash matches the spectrum wavelength On the 'pane of glass' footage you've referred to then we have potentially two videos at the same time.
Standby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member