UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
only 2 minutes of the CCTV an it doesn't seem to be in any kind of order, no news about the vehicles would have thort that they would have had plenty of time to do ferensic on them so would know if any trace of corrie was found or not, I'm not even shure that the police have a strategy it's all so mixed up I have no idea,

00.55 in the TV piece....

The clip shows people watching CCTV footage.
The footage is of 3 people.
And the police officer says "Just the gentleman on the right we need to identify please".

From this I take it they have identified the other 2 people ?
Why not ask them "who was the other lad you were with" !

When they say "identify people", do they mean "names, addresses, where they went to that night, where they were going....and we've spoken to them and got a statement" ?

I don't get what's going on !!!

Here's another CCTV image ! Where the hell this has come from I don't know. Its not from the TV clip.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1166225203431027&set=p.1166225203431027&type=3&theater

So, are there "adhoc" releases going on ?
It's at the point of complete disarray. And nothing is released to suggest times and locations !

I am beginning to wonder if there's footage "introduced" from different nights ! Increase the confusion to an even higher level !!!

00.55 in the TV piece....

The clip shows people watching CCTV footage.
The footage is of 3 people.
And the police officer says "Just the gentleman on the right we need to identify please".

From this I take it they have identified the other 2 people ?
Why not ask them "who was the other lad you were with" !

When they say "identify people", do they mean "names, addresses, where they went to that night, where they were going....and we've spoken to them and got a statement" ?

I don't get what's going on !!!

I am just searching for the link now on Facebook but Nicola stated last night that the two have been identified and when asked by the police who the 3rd lad is, they said they do not know him.

Edit. I've searched and searched but can no longer find it. I assume it has been deleted as Tony has added a note asking for people to not be publicly named and someone may have done that after I last looked.
Mods please delete if needs be. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, so the end point of short Brackland is a dead end for route planning and parking is prohibited, therefore anybody requiring direction would have arrived at the buttermarket area of town, directly facing superdrug etc.
Only a local would know that you can actually cross from Short Brackland in to the horseshoe area and then leave, albeit illegally down towards Looms Lane past McDonald's on your right.
The intricacies of the 1 way system mean it is an odd meeting point, likewise Corrie wasn't hugely familiar with Bury so why not meet in the middle of town.
My feeling is that the area had been selected ahead of time to facilitate an AWOL scenario....

QUOTE=MidsummersDay;12956705]Are you referring to my map Pilgrim?
attachment.php
[/QUOTE]
I definitely don't buy the AWOL theory at the moment. There's too much at stake for the family. Either the Messiah has been a very naughty boy or something else is afoot.
Interesting point about the route though. Shortbrackland is a two way traffic road isn't it? If a car is involved (which we're led to believe) then a prior arrangement at the very bottom of Shortbrackland MUST have been made. Suggesting either a local OR someone was 'talked' in OR someone who new the area very well.

Does anyone know how many people went to the hub? I haven't seen pictures of crowds there...but maybe they stood in line or something?

What I find particularly strange, is that Nicola and Tony are asking for the publics help in identifying these shadowy, grainy dark images (the odd leg, foot, back of a head) but not allowing the public to view it. There appears to be next to nothing see, except examples of people's vivid imaginations when they squint and stare at a shadow and think it could be a funny shaped leg. One person said they tilted their tablet and neck whilst holding it aloft to try and make out if a shape could be part of a human.

Incidnetally, where's the man who walked out 4 minutes after Corrie entered the horseshoe? The one in dark clothing? How comes he's not popped up?

On the ITV Anglia page where they showed the 2 minutes of CCTV, there was a video below that with Nicola being inteviewed by a reporter.

In that interview Nicola was saying that there is CCTV for the horseshoe area for the period of 8am to 4pm on the Saturday that Corrie went missing, but the police had told her they didn't have enough staff to go through all of that video.

A post in the last few pages of this forum says the police have now decided to go through the 8am to midday footage.

Nicola's interview implied that was necessary to fully rule out Corrie going into one of those buildings and then perhaps coming out and getting into a car later in the day. I thought that was a little odd as I thought that the suspicion was that Corrie had left the horseshoe vicinity by 8am and that there were no forensics to suggest Corrie had entered a building around the horseshoe area...unless they mean that like the dark figure on the left of the running man footage, that Corrie could have somehow skulked slowly across from the horseshoe while the camera was pointing in the other direction, and maybe gone in a building across the street or around the corner?

Maybe it is just about continuing to explore any and all lines of inquiry until they can definitively rule something in or out? But it does sound to me like they haven't really settled on a particular 'suspect' -- which could easily be an innocent person giving someone a lift, and then that person going off by themselves and subsequently going AWOL or having an accident. It's so disturbing after this length of time to think that the police still haven't got any idea what direction (of inquiry) to look in or focus on. I'm not police-bashing, I'm just saying it's sad and disturbing, I can see from the police official releases there's been a lot of work behind the scenes, and the county police have had outside help as well.

The other disturbing aspect is that if you look at the Stephen Port case and all the other missing people cases, and how often serial attackers aren't caught until five or ten victims, that if it wasn't for Corrie being in the RAF and having relatives that have police/intelligence experience and connections to media-savvy groups, we probably wouldn't have five threads about Corrie and half the country wouldn't know the name "Corrie".

It's two way in the sense that it provides access up and down, however it does not feed on to another vehicle Road at the bottom. It was designed like this because of the access required for the commercial buildings with car parks on short Brackland. Namely Hazells Chartered Surveyors

QUOTE=MidsummersDay;12956744][/QUOTE]
I definitely don't buy the AWOL theory at the moment. There's too much at stake for the family. Either the Messiah has been a very naughty boy or something else is afoot.
Interesting point about the route though. Shortbrackland is a two way traffic road isn't it? If a car is involved (which we're led to believe) then a prior arrangement at the very bottom of Shortbrackland MUST have been made. Suggesting either a local OR someone was 'talked' in OR someone who new the area very well.[/QUOTE]

When I blow up the 2 minute pod video and watch the man running, the shadowy figure on the left is definitely a person I can see the legs and feet moving quite clearly and at 1.41 the running man appears to turn and look directly at him as he runs forwards. Do we have any times of when these individuals were in the area or has this not been released?

I am just searching for the link now on Facebook but Nicola stated last night that the two have been identified and when asked by the police who the 3rd lad is, they said they do not know him.

Edit. I've searched and searched but can no longer find it. I assume it has been deleted as Tony has added a note asking for people to not be publicly named and someone may have done that after I last looked.
Mods please delete if needs be. Sorry

Yes I read that too they didn't know the 3rd person

When I blow up the 2 minute pod video and watch the man running, the shadowy figure on the left is definitely a person I can see the legs and feet moving quite clearly and at 1.41 the running man appears to turn and look directly at him as he runs forwards. Do we have any times of when these individuals were in the area or has this not been released?
Someone who viewed the footage in the viewing area can be heard stating 'it's twenty to three in the morning' on the CCTV. (FACT).

Does anyone know how many people went to the hub? I haven't seen pictures of crowds there...but maybe they stood in line or something?

What I find particularly strange, is that Nicola and Tony are asking for the publics help in identifying these shadowy, grainy dark images (the odd leg, foot, back of a head) but not allowing the public to view it. There appears to be next to nothing see, except examples of people's vivid imaginations when they squint and stare at a shadow and think it could be a funny shaped leg. One person said they tilted their tablet and neck whilst holding it aloft to try and make out if a shape could be part of a human.

Incidnetally, where's the man who walked out 4 minutes after Corrie entered the horseshoe? The one in dark clothing? How comes he's not popped up?

Was just reviewing Tony's last update...
....to try to make sense of "what's going on".

First, there is a "target window". I have no idea what that is.
But for 39 people to be "detected" within that "time window", it must be large. Maybe all the way up to 0800.

Second, the use of the word "detected". This maybe used as only a part of a person was seen. Of the unidentified 23, how many are only "partially" seen. And then "at what time were they detected" ?
For example, seeing a leg of a person on CCTV at 0759 maybe indeed "low priority".

Thirdly, as pointed out above... surely the person (in dark clothing) who was seen/detected exiting the area a few minutes after Corrie had entered it, must be "high priority". If the people attending the POD fail to identify him/her ....then what ?

And lastly. It seems a "high priority" for the investigation team to identify the "three vehicles" which remain unidentified. Here Tony says "speculation about them would not be helpful at this stage".
But again, no "time window" is mentioned. I assume they were seen/detected between 0325+ and up to 0800, but that's all that can be assumed. We don't even know if they all came at once or individually over the 3 hours and 35 minute period....or which attended first and at what time.

Hopefully there will be a break through soon.

I'm the "twit" [emoji23]

The CCTV footage will keep people busy, imagining all sorts from mostly grainy images which, if they beared any sort of real relevance we would have seen long ago.
Remember, the CCTV footage wasn't significant enough for the police to release to the general public, I seen a direct quote from jake who set up the FB page that the footage wasn't supposed to be out in the media as it is innocent members of the public.
I think it has done a very good job of keeping the public busy, therefore raising more awareness yet, fooling the perp into thinking that they have no leads.
There is a post further up which talks about Corrie possibly being stabbed, if that was the case, even weeks later there would still be traces of that somewhere

I thought the 'Twit' was me suggesting nothing was to be gained by releasing the cctv footage to the General public.

And I stand by what I said, already names have been posted on social media just as I expected deleted now albeit still posted.

I'm back to being totally confused. if the council camera was looking in the opposite direction at other people and the Cornhill shopping camera doesn't look into the bin area, why would it be impossible to cross over to Short Brackland without being seen? If there's only private cctv on Short Brackland which doesn't cover all of the road, does that not mean it could be back to - lost his phone by accident, tried to walk home, noone remembers seeing him, accident?

I thought the 'Twit' was me suggesting nothing was to be gained by releasing the cctv footage to the General public.

And I stand by what I said, already names have been posted on social media just as I expected deleted now albeit still posted.

But that didn't stop the general public travelling miles to view it. I wonder why Nicola didn't tell them not to bother?

As as it happens, I don't think it's helped anyone at all, as you can't see any people clearly. No wonder the police didn't release it. There's nothing to see.

But where's the clip of the man in dark clothing that Tony said left the horseshoe 4 minutes after entering there? You'd think they and th police would be desperate to release it to see if someone recognises them...

Has anyone who has been to the Pod seen the footage of the second running man (not shown in the FB/ITV clips), which one of the posters on FB reported seeing?.

I'm "grainy CCTV'd" out !

Wasn't there an image of a person (the running man ?) passing the Cornhill Shopping Centre ? (the rear of him ?).

So when they say "a person exited the horse shoe area minutes after Corrie entered it", they mean what ? He was also seen entering it ?

He must have been seen "heading in" and not just "exiting" ?
For one thing to happen... the other must have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow