UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the mods/admins have said that the FB page is now totally off limits for discussion here, regardless of whether an update comes from family, and that we have to wait for updates to be posted on the website or mainstream media.

I would hate for some major news to break in this case and the thread be closed for review at the time...

DanceCard <modsnip> I understand if people are out to disappear then there isn't a lot you can do about it there is a lot of mental health issues going on aswell. Sadly the family look like they have had to take the lead and even do a lot of the detective work themselves in the beginning when they stated they had infact had to knock on doors etc something that the police should of done at the off

Unfortunately in missing person cases that's often the way after police have conducted initial investigation. The family or friends are the people working to keep the case public, yes taking the lead. In Corrie's case lots of members of the public have taken a big interest because he's a serviceman. JMO but if he wasn't in the RAF this case would barely have had much public attention, just like all the others.

<modsnip>

What IF, all that they know is...

(A) Corrie was last seen at 3.35am

(B) He didn't come home

He hasn't made it onto the missing persons list. Is this the reason??

We have never thought that this may be the case...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is so much conflicting information that I really don't know where I would want to go with this at the moment. There may be a very good reason for this,, by giving little away while gathering as much as possible. Until such time as we have verified facts to work on, we could go on like this forever. This is a minefield and it will be interesting what the next update brings. I doubt there will be much while I believe much more will be going on behind the scenes and not for public release.

They know more Wlm. They have phone records and cctv.

But what IF there's genuinely nothing strange on his phone records? And if he hasn't been seen since he went round that corner at the horseshoe?
Then again, as a very wise poster once said - you can't enter without leaving...
If it was the case that they knew how Corrie left then why issue poor CCTV, issue ref about cars & people to then advise the public to dismiss them?

What IF, all that they know is...

(A) Corrie was last seen at 3.35am

(B) He didn't come home

He hasn't made it onto the missing persons list. Is this the reason??

We have never thought that this may be the case...

Then you have to determine if awol would be allowed on to the missing persons list, let's find a person that is awal and check to see if they are on the missing person list then we would know if awol is allowed or not,

But what IF there's genuinely nothing strange on his phone records? And if he hasn't been seen since he went round that corner at the horseshoe?
Then again, as a very wise poster once said - you can't enter without leaving...
If it was the case that they knew how Corrie left then why issue poor CCTV, issue ref about cars & people to then advise the public to dismiss them?

You can't leave without entering too, so where does 4 minute lurker come into it. When do they enter?

As I have said before this seems to be more about what hasn't been seen than what has.

Then you have to determine if awol would be allowed on to the missing persons list, let's find a person that is awal and check to see if they are on the missing person list then we would know if awol is allowed or not,

Any luck in finding the answer?

I have only found this... http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/how...elp/271-what-will-happen-if-i-go-missing.html

Explains that the police contacts missing persons.org to notify them of a missing person - why have they not done this?

Good point . Were they do u know?

I don't know Shire, I can't think of any other reason why they wouldn't show all the footage on both days unless the people in the footage had come forward, then if the Police had spoken to them, there would be no need to show the footage on the second day/

Can anyone put a link up please breaking news Doncaster news male body found ( not saying its Corrie )

Is the Doncaster body the sewer one its just come upon my news feed but I can get the link does anyone know please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member