UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have read in the Bury press (link provided in my previous post) is that "It is possible Corrie didn't leave on foot".

Are we to take this as Corrie "couldn't have left on foot due to the CCTV"? If so the CCTV must show the vehicles that left this area at the appropriate time surely?

I have no doubt much is going on and being investigated by the police. They have no need to keep us, the public, informed about their investigations. Frustrating as it may be. !!

My confusion and frustration is that Tony has stated things as fact like couldn't leave on foot (cameras tested and verified) or Corrie didn't leave by choice and that the 'Police investigation team' as well as the RAF agree. I haven't read anything from either the Police or RAF that corroborates this. To me it still seems both parties are in disagreement about things?

My confusion and frustration is that Tony has stated things as fact like couldn't leave on foot (cameras tested and verified) or Corrie didn't leave by choice and that the 'Police investigation team' as well as the RAF agree. I haven't read anything from either the Police or RAF that corroborates this. To me it still seems both parties are in disagreement about things?

If this is the case I'd say the disagreements would lie in the families updates. Perhaps the police aren't happy such conscise information is being released to the general public (although I supposed you could argue it's anything but conscise!) after all who's to say such details don't compromise the polices investigation?

Admin Note:

Folks, regardless of a Tapatalk issue or not, please do not post screen shots nor discuss PM's or other members.

It's a TOS violation and I'm sure none of you want to find yourself on the outside looking in.

Thank you

My apologies too. Like DanceCard, I also thought I was looking at a page on Websleuths, hence why it was in the newsfeed. Sorry.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

May I ask two things First does anyone actually think hes still in the area ? and secondly was it the American in the pizza shop that played the rock paper scissors etc as a thought occurred to me last night my lad was with his brother he drove down and got a call to say do you fancy a game of pool and a drink my lads played rock paper scissors to see who would drive the car and who would have a beer. It got me thinking if the rock paper scissors was played for another reason other then a piece of food.

May I ask two things First does anyone actually think hes still in the area ? and secondly was it the American in the pizza shop that played the rock paper scissors etc as a thought occurred to me last night my lad was with his brother he drove down and got a call to say do you fancy a game of pool and a drink my lads played rock paper scissors to see who would drive the car and who would have a beer. It got me thinking if the rock paper scissors was played for another reason other then a piece of food.

By within the area, if you mean say, a 15 mile radius, yes I do.

Don't know about the rock paper scissors.

thanks for reply DanceCard funny how things in your own home situation make you think of others

My own opinion is that Tony and the family are obviously emotionally involved here, and they tend to say things that to them make sense and are believable, but are not official and maybe not factually accurate.

I think we can only go by the official statements here, as always. It is quite understandable that we are not kept informed about the "4 min lurker" and the owners of the vehicles in that area at that time, also about the 'unidentified' on CCTV who have now come forward.

All we can do here is go with the official info. Any wonderful theories, although interesting, need to have some substance some basis in fact - and we don't have many facts at present.

Just let us hope Corrie is found alive and well.

Well I think we should be ok to talk about this 10 day old update from uncle t that is on the website. So at that point, the RAF, police and the family all agreed he had not left by choice and he had not left by foot. So this must be an abduction or kidnapping so where the heck is the evidence for that? The update also said 16 of the 39 had not seen Corrie. If this is an abduction/kidnapping why the low priority? The next update should clarify this hopefully.

My own opinion is that Tony and the family are obviously emotionally involved here, and they tend to say things that to them make sense and are believable, but are not official and maybe not factually accurate.

I think we can only go by the official statements here, as always. It is quite understandable that we are not kept informed about the "4 min lurker" and the owners of the vehicles in that area at that time, also about the 'unidentified' on CCTV who have now come forward.

All we can do here is go with the official info. Any wonderful theories, although interesting, need to have some substance some basis in fact - and we don't have many facts at present.

:goodpost:

15 mile radius isn't a huge one. Interesting thought

It's not a huge one, but keep in mind that I'm still not convinced by the claims that Corrie couldn't have left on foot.
And I won't be convinced until I hear a member of Suffolk Constabulary say it, or something like "Corrie can only have left the area in/on a vehicle".
My thoughts about this case seem to change hourly though!

It's not a huge one, but keep in mind that I'm still not convinced by the claims that Corrie couldn't have left on foot.
And I won't be convinced until I hear a member of Suffolk Constabulary say it, or something like "Corrie can only have left the area in/on a vehicle".
My thoughts about this case seem to change hourly though!

Mine too!

Well I think we should be ok to talk about this 10 day old update from uncle t that is on the website. So at that point, the RAF, police and the family all agreed he had not left by choice and he had not left by foot. So this must be an abduction or kidnapping so where the heck is the evidence for that? The update also said 16 of the 39 had not seen Corrie. If this is an abduction/kidnapping why the low priority? The next update should clarify this hopefully.

Good point. The family by saying on the findcorrie website that he didn't leave willingly and didn't leave on foot are basically saying he was taken in a vehicle by force. We've seen no alluding to any evidence of that. Perhaps that is the real point to the pod, to try and find someone who can corroborate a struggle at the scene because there was no forensic evidence of one.

I personally take what the family say with a pinch of salt after they were aliment that he was Taken, no sign of that on the website any more it's been replaced with missing, and no i don't think he is still in the area, I'm thinking awol and i dout if he is even still in the UK now,

Whilst I don't disagree with anything here the problem is that there is virtually nothing official and that is the problem. All we have officially is that Corrie went to the bins at 03:25 (or 03:24 or 03:20!) and he isn't/hasn't been seen to come out and seen on any of the 1100 hours of CCTV. They have said all theories are still on the table.

Even with the latest hub appeal it seems to me it was done under duress to appease the family and then it turns out that the families main 'POI' 4 minute man wasn't included to the surprise of Nicola. Why would the Police do this knowing it would be posted about? That Nicola is a Police officer herself it is especially troubling these things are happening IMO.

The Police could have very good reasons for acting like they are and just can't say why but boy is it frustrating if that is the case....

I don't have much faith in the police all the missing people who haven't been found have been down to a lot of police *advertiser censored* ups wether its down to funding cuts or not and it doesn't give you any confidence when they haven't said anything official either

The American guy was the one with the black t shirt USAF from mildenhal and he was with a female friend and they all got a taxi back to mildenhal , I did read some ware can't remember ware, the taxi driver was interview and all checked out,
That is interesting to think the game could have been about driving a car, especially when we don't know how corrie left the bin area. Could the American have asked corrie to drive his car back later for him (which was parked in horseshoe) so that's why Corrie ate a lot of food and hung about to sober up to drive as a favour to his friend? And no I don't think he is still in the area of BSE.

I did read somewhere sorry no link that Corrie maybe had a altercation with this fella but, it was turned into it was a game of rock, paper, scissors I don't know what to think about where he is!

I don't have much faith in the police all the missing people who haven't been found have been down to a lot of police *advertiser censored* ups wether its down to funding cuts or not and it doesn't give you any confidence when they haven't said anything official either

A big problem that the police have is that a lot of people who are missing have gone voluntarily. And it's not against the law to go missing.
If I decided to take off tomorrow for example and just disappear, we couldn't expect the police to do very much beyond initial investigation to make sure there's been no obvious foul play involved.
I understand that people get frustrated with the police with regard to missing persons cases, but if there's no evidence of any crime having been committed, what more do people want them to do?

My own take on this is that while I understand that many people feel that the police haven't done enough for Corrie, taking everything they've said at face value I believe they've done much more than we see in most missing persons cases.
Obviously if it turns out that there's a lot more to this than we've been made aware of, then I'd probably have a few questions about how it's been handled.

DanceCard <modsnip> I understand if people are out to disappear then there isn't a lot you can do about it there is a lot of mental health issues going on aswell. Sadly the family look like they have had to take the lead and even do a lot of the detective work themselves in the beginning when they stated they had infact had to knock on doors etc something that the police should of done at the off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home