UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Wlm17 - just read through the info on that link and it looks like the RAF should be searching for him, too, if I read it right!

SHOULD being the magic word. As far as we know they aren't, so what makes Corries case any different?
They don't think he has went AWOL, they haven't classed it as a murder enquiry, he is classed as missing, but not officially missing. My brain hurts [emoji30].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Wlm17 - just read through the info on that link and it looks like the RAF should be searching for him, too, if I read it right!

All of the policy means nothing to Corrie's case, they don't believe he is AWOL and haven't registered him as such.

it maybe irrelevant to do with this case however its not irrelevant to me very close friend been missing since xmas a young man it just made my heart leap that was all

it maybe irrelevant to do with this case however its not irrelevant to me very close friend been missing since xmas a young man it just made my heart leap that was all

But this is a thread about Corrie?

I understand that Goape it just made me think of Corrie of My friend at the end of day could of been anyone its irrelevant to this case I agree and thank god to but that's still someones boy that is all

All of the policy means nothing to Corrie's case, they don't believe he is AWOL and haven't registered him as such.

But on the off chance that he is awol, these rules would apply?

But on the off chance that he is awol, these rules would apply?

Just the same if on the of chance he isn't awol he should still be on the missing person register if he is no awol, doesn't make sense,

Thank you so much Amonet someone kindly sent me a link some lovely people in here who have a lot of patience :)

No they only apply from the point where the RAF class him as AWOL which they haven't done.

What do they classify missing service members as, if not AWOL? Is there another classification(s) they use maybe?

What do they classify missing service members as, if not AWOL? Is there another classification(s) they use maybe?

I would think that missing of their own volition would be AWOL, but missing where there's a suspicion that it's not of their own volition would simply be 'missing' as it is for a civilian?

I've been thinking, I wonder if four minute lurker is significant BECAUSE they aren't seen going into the horseshoe

I've been thinking, I wonder if four minute lurker is significant BECAUSE they aren't seen going into the horseshoe

Which would mean that they must have been dropped off by a vehicle?

59 guests viewing the thread, join up and give us your thoughts

I think they probably have a car in there if you think about it or they only go in there when they get a call or text and then see their customer go in on foot or drive in themselves.

Which would mean that they must have been dropped off by a vehicle?

Exactly, or driven in and given the vehicle keys to someone else. Four minute lurker seems to be emphasised as important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds