UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in your opinion, did the police see him go in to this blue car? I can't find the footage clips in my post nightshift haze do you have a link?

This is the link http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016...ning-corrie-disappeared-go-on-show-to-public/
And this is a still of the blue car
edd5bbca68df4659d0f0344970eef10b.png

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

So in your opinion, did the police see him go in to this blue car? I can't find the footage clips in my post nightshift haze do you have a link?

Regards the blue car, I'm not 100% convinced that the police intentionally included it in the footage.
A few seconds after you see the blue car, the camera swings to the left to show three people walking.
I'm sure it's been mentioned that the cameras are/could be motion activated which I would guess means the camera does a set sweep pattern. So stays on one area, the blue car, for 30 seconds, then goes to the next area and so on. The people walking would have triggered it out of its timed rotation if that makes sense?

Can anyone confirm that the 7pm sky listing on forces tv is listed as the news for half an hour? I have it set to record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It shows on my Sky tv guide as 'News' too. Forces TV have posted about an hour ago on their FB page that it's on at 7pm.

Thanks for posting the link cotswold. I can't seem to work out how on my mobile. Inside, I don't know if the police have more as I have only seen what we have all seen but I would think they must have more don't you? I only saw this in the clip after asking questions on here yesterday. Blink an eye and you miss it.

Assuming the betrayal happened before the documentary was recorded? Or we can hope it was updated. But Nicola had the opportunity to share her reasons on the news last night, and didn't. Makes me think it's something almost 'slanderous' in nature, as to why she's so angry. Then you're looking at two different directions, poor process etc

I wonder if Nicola purposely timed her statement to be broadcast before the documentary intentionally but we'll see I guess. Apart from the justgiving the family haven't really said anything at all about it.

Can anyone confirm that the 7pm sky listing on forces tv is listed as the news for half an hour? I have it set to record

Yes it is! I have Virgin tv and it's listed as news with the info stating they're looking into the mystery of the young serviceman who disappeared after a night out. Timer set to record!

I have sky news on bt and it's down as "sky news tonight" an in depth discussion about the days news so I'm unsure.

Why would the police show this car when they have held back showing the other vehicles? I think it is intentional but hey JMO.

I have sky news on bt and it's down as "sky news tonight" an in depth discussion about the days news so I'm unsure.

DC

The Find Corrie section is part of the 7pm news on the Forces TV channel, which is available on Sky, Virgin & Freesat. It's not a Sky News item.

The police are in a sticky situation as there is no evidence of foul play. How long do they go on with this. No matter how much we speculate, add ideas. The fact remains , no evidence. So people are saying about lack of funding resources ect but is this not an example of a waste of police resources? Sorry if it sounds callous and my observation only.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Interesting point - if they were girls - would the case have been handled differently? If Corrie had been female, do you think there may have been a different approach ?

Victoria Derbyshire
(I've never watched this program before just caught this flicking this morning, I'd never realised the SP case had been so badly handled)

The police are in a sticky situation as there is no evidence of foul play. How long do they go on with this. No matter how much we speculate, add ideas. The fact remains , no evidence. So people are saying about lack of funding resources ect but is this not an example of a waste of police resources? Sorry if it sounds callous and my observation only.

I was just thinking that if the police conclude that (a) there is no evidence of foul play and (b) they have run out of lines of enquiry for the present, and the family do go ahead with engaging a PI, then it seems likely that in the near future only lines of enquiry acceptable to the family are likely to be pursued. And if a PI's enquiries lead him in a direction the family is not happy with he may be told to ignore them or find himself paid off.

This could go very quiet methinks.

i dont know alot about interviews and such but what I don't understand is if you make a powerful judgement like Nicola has ( I'm not criticising her as you all no ive been here myself) but surely public broadcast like that she has to answer why they have let her down surely she cant just leave it like that as it looks so bad with her being a police officer herself x

Fiat 500 cabriolet (I think - if this is the car that an earlier poster couldn't ID)

Do we know if it has been officially identified/eliminated/mentioned? By any source?

Do we know if it has been officially identified/eliminated/mentioned? By any source?

I can't see that it has. Wouldn't this be one of the three vehicles? Otherwise why show it?

IMO do you not think it's time that the family and police open up a little bit more to the actual facts that they have ... I know certain evidence needs to be retained for arrest/ conviction etc BUT there is so much being held back ... the conversation with his brother, the reason he was extracted from the club, what went on in the 2 hour wait and also the vehicles .... if the family are taking on the investigation then surley cryptic clues to the public could hinder any new information that could be brought forward . ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState