UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks, I've caught up on the reading.
Very interesting to hear the brother talk about Corrie as "was", this struck me as odd especially as Nicola is so hopeful of finding Corrie alive and well.

My main eye opener was the police response to Corries social media activity, her body language, the smirk and the comment of not wanting to go into the details - I truly believe he's on grindr, they know it. IMO.

I'm still stuck on the original theory of a Grindr meet gone wrong. I can't seem to get away from it, I wish something would come about that makes me feel different but after nearly 11 weeks I'm still adamant about it.

Sad to see the clear divide in the family.

<modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok folks, I've caught up on the reading.
Very interesting to hear the brother talk about Corrie as "was", this struck me as odd especially as Nicola is so hopeful of finding Corrie alive and well.

My main eye opener was the police response to Corries social media activity, her body language, the smirk and the comment of not wanting to go into the details - I truly believe he's on grindr, they know it. IMO.

I'm still stuck on the original theory of a Grindr meet gone wrong. I can't seem to get away from it, I wish something would come about that makes me feel different but after nearly 11 weeks I'm still adamant about it.

Sad to see the clear divide in the family.

<modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree with your opinion, it's my theory too.

<modsnip>

I'm not sure the smirk was about Grindr
he could be just a very free and easy character with a huge number of girls on his profile and was given to regular one night stands for all we know, he was described as 'enjoying being single' take from that what you will.....

and of course women can do criminal acts too, not just men.....

Elephant in the room: The family division.

It surely can't really help situations like this if the parents are bitter rivals. Not sure I can find the energy to continue with this unless they team up and act as a whole for corrie's sake.

I learned nothing and from it and seeing Makeyan speaking in the past tense had me in bits I just don't think I have anything else to offer any more, we know no more now than we did at the start. I still think that he tried to walk home and had an accident. Everything they said about him is true in the documentary and I am blessed that I have known him when we were younger. He genuinely is a lovely person. I have given to the fund and I am waiting till there's some more news. Sad to see the divide in the family. You are all amazing for the time you are giving up. Well done to Greater Than for dealing with the madness. I really thought we were nearly there..

I learned nothing and from it and seeing Makeyan speaking in the past tense had me in bits I just don't think I have anything else to offer any more, we know no more now than we did at the start. I still think that he tried to walk home and had an accident. Everything they said about him is true in the documentary and I am blessed that I have known him when we were younger. He genuinely is a lovely person. I have given to the fund and I am waiting till there's some more news. Sad to see the divide in the family. You are all amazing for the time you are giving up. Well done to Greater Than for dealing with the madness. I really thought we were nearly there..

Don't give up hope. I genuinely believe he will be found. One thing that's clear in all of this craziness is that Nicola is a determined lady.

I really don't feel any further progress has been made ATM. 5 figure reward offered, 20K funding to cover various costs including PI, Lots of BMW (*****ing moaning and winging). If anyone knows anything or was involved in any way, they will be following and having a field day. JMO Sorry if I sound so negative but I still think that there is a lot more going on backstage.

Elephant in the room: The family division.

It surely can't really help situations like this if the parents are bitter rivals. Not sure I can find the energy to continue with this unless they team up and act as a whole for corrie's sake.

While we all find it hard at times you got to stick with this until it is resolved. It minces my head at times but I will follow this until it is resolved!

I don't think there's anything else we can contribute or think of, everything has been churned over and over a million times and we still know nothing more than we did 10 weeks ago really.
I still think accident whilst walking home, simply because there's no sightings of him, no forensic evidence at all, no belongings or clothing found, no evidence of foul play...nothing. I believe there is really no evidence as there's none to find, it's just a waiting game until his body turns up. I don't think he's still alive unfortunately.
His family must be in hell over this and I hope the public searches give them their son back.

Don't give up hope. I genuinely believe he will be found. One thing that's clear in all of this craziness is that Nicola is a determined lady.

Yup, she's a very switched on lady and we have to support her in whatever way we can......

I don't think there's anything else we can contribute or think of, everything has been churned over and over a million times and we still know nothing more than we did 10 weeks ago really.
I still think accident whilst walking home, simply because there's no sightings of him, no forensic evidence at all, no belongings or clothing found, no evidence of foul play...nothing. I believe there is really no evidence as there's none to find, it's just a waiting game until his body turns up. I don't think he's still alive unfortunately.
His family must be in hell over this and I hope the public searches give them their son back.

What you're saying does make sense, but what were the furtive looks about before he went into the horseshoe?

What you're saying does make sense, but what were the furtive looks about before he went into the horseshoe?

I think maybe it's been read into too much and he really was simply wanting to puke, poo or pee!

Yup, she's a very switched on lady and we have to support her in whatever way we can......

And don't forget, I'd have thought Nicola would be referring back to her friends in her local force, and comparing notes in what they'd do versus the reality of what Suffolk police are doing

I still don't think awol can be discounted either. You can say "he'd never do that" but there is literally no evidence to support any theory of what happened when he left that horseshoe

Local news were on today reporting Corrie as missing from 24th November....

I still don't think awol can be discounted either. You can say "he'd never do that" but there is literally no evidence to support any theory of what happened when he left that horseshoe

That's very true. My family would die of shock if they knew half of the things I did when I was in my 20s...they wouldn't believe me if I told them myself, I have many secrets my family know absolutely nothing about

Agreed

I totally agree and awol would be best outcome at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required