UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue sky thing here...
Corrie has been contacting someone on a site for awhile and has never met them (apart from seeing a fake photo). He arranges to meet them after getting ejected from the club. The fake profile is actually a small group of idiots (as suggested before) who have effectively created an entrapment style meeting in the corner by the bins. Corrie's shocked by the small group but willingly gets into the vehicle on the promise of a party in Mildenhall.
There is no party and he sees through it within the BM mast area....Corrie succumbs to (insert conclusion).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, i know we're throwing ideas out there but sorry, a few too many coincidences required there. It would need an idiot to be on their phone/laptop at around 1am that morning, maybe they have their idiot mates with them, maybe they need to round them up hence not turning up until after 3am.

So the idiots are prepared to get together and go out between 1 and 3am and Corrie is so keen to meet up he waits in a doorway for over 2 hours...

Drugs were my first thought too after hearing how he was that night in the pubs and clubs. It seems quite OTT, even for a confident chatty person, to sing with the band and to go up to all the tables saying hi to complete strangers. Maybe he's just high on life but it seemed more than that from the descriptions. And of course drugs + that much alcohol could be a deadly mix...

I've just caught up with last night's Look East. It's the first time I've seen people out that night speak. For me I think AWOL and suicide seems even more unlikely now (never went with those theories anyway) His behaviour just seems like a normal outgoing, confident lad who has had a few drinks, nothing to suggest drugs as it seems he's always like that (I remember the video of him messing about pretending to conduct a band/orchestra that were playing) He is a very good looking lad and probably knows it which adds to the confidence. Regarding his clothes I don't think they suggest gay, just he has his own style and maybe to stand out. For the record my toddler son has a pink Ralph shirt and Timmy boots so white jeans is the only addition that makes him dress differently to my son! I really don't think you can base someone's sexuality on their dress sense. I think he just looks really smart and cool! As for his mother, I find watching her interviews quite upsetting and she's been thrown into a world where she's now in the public eye with every word analysed on top of her distress. I really don't think there's anything doshonest about her or the fundraising etc and that she's a simply a loving mother desperate for answers. I know I'd be the same! I still believe Corrie came across some unsavoury characters in the Horseshoe. I also think that hanging around for a few hours was just a case of waiting for his mates to come out of the club.
P.S I know not all my points were in reply to the quoted post but the site is so slow atm I couldn't be bothered to spend a lot of time trying to find and reply to separate ones.

I'm with you on the reward bit, pink puma. On Look East last night Nicola was questioned on this and wouldn't elaborate, but toned it down to being "uncomfortable". She said the police phone lines weren't manned after 5pm so they were worried about someone phoning in at 3am and being put if leaving a message.

That bit is factual. Now IMO the family wanted their own phone lines set up in case announcing a reward brought in more/out of hours calls and thought the announcement of a reward by Corrie's dad & grandparents meant something could be called in and missed.

Yes that's the impression I got Miss French and not necessarily just because of a divide in the family.

To me it has always seemed that the police have been on a different tact to the family. I feel that the police are fairly sure of what happened and that their operation has been to rule out other possible scenarios, whereas the family are still trying to see an alternative (maybe with the exception of TW).
I believe he was in another bin which has ended up in Gt Blakenham incinerator. He tried to enter the cardboard bin but was unable to do so because it doesn't really compact under human weight, lost his phone in there on climbing out and then went back to sleep.

To me it has always seemed that the police have been on a different tact to the family. I feel that the police are fairly sure of what happened and that their operation has been to rule out other possible scenarios, whereas the family are still trying to see an alternative (maybe with the exception of TW).
I believe he was in another bin which has ended up in Gt Blakenham incinerator. He tried to enter the cardboard bin but was unable to do so because it doesn't really compact under human weight, lost his phone in there on climbing out and then went back to sleep.

Surely there'd be some kind of checks in place to ensure that could never happen? I can't imagine you'd just pick up bins and empty their contents straight into an incinerator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely there'd be some kind of checks in place to ensure that could never happen? I can't imagine you'd just pick up bins and empty their contents straight into an incinerator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh god, I'd hope so! Too many opportunities to commit the 'perfect murder' if not, surely?!

Gosh you would hope so! Its not the first time a person has slept in a bin. I really don't see him getting in himself though. He's wearing white & pink! I also think that he's just woken up after 2 hours sleep and jogged to the horseshoe, I don't think he would be ready for another nap at this stage. For me if he's in a bin and I do think it is a possibility, he's been put in there.

Corrie was very muscular and the dead weight of his body would be very heavy. Surely if a bin was exceptionally heavy they binmen would lift the lid. I have seen them do it with our black bin at home when we put a heavy bin out. They often lift the lid to check.

I'm expecting that the police are winding down the investigation as no evidence of any crime what so ever, I can't help thinking that the family setting up the go fun me page was a massive mistake, in my opinion he is most likely AWOL , if he is they are going to have a lot of unhappy people do deal with that have given them money! IMO

Midsummer, I sent you the link for the 0400 leaving BSE mast area and 0430 entering BM mast area but it isn't on the timeline at all. Is there a problem with the link I gave?

Is it normal to set a limit on people searching? Is there any point asking 75000 people for 30 people to search? May as well have friends and family do it or colleagues of corries

I'm expecting that the police are winding down the investigation as no evidence of any crime what so ever, I can't help thinking that the family setting up the go fun me page was a massive mistake, in my opinion he is most likely AWOL , if he is they are going to have a lot of unhappy people do deal with that have given them money! IMO

I'm with you in the GoFund page is a bit extreme tbh. When you think what jobs they all have, they'd be able to fund themsleves imo.

IF Corrie has gone AWOL ( which is the way I've wanted it to be ) then there are going to be a lot of people in that group who would be very angry that they have been mislead..

Is it normal to set a limit on people searching? Is there any point asking 75000 people for 30 people to search? May as well have friends and family do it or colleagues of corries
It seems perfectly logical to me to set a limit. Sulsar would only be able to train and equip so many people. It would be complete chaos if everyone wanting to search was let loose and evidence could be destroyed.

In this case I think it's a sensible thing to do.
I'm planning a longer post about the search but need to just clear something with the Mods before I post it.

To address the points:
There are cameras to spot what is going in to the compactor but you are relying on human judgement. They key point being that it is a compactor.... (sorry for the imagery).

Commercial bins have a safe tip of 440kg so would not be unusually heavy.

Don't understand why people are saying he wouldn't sleep in a bin, guy just slept on the street....
The jog in my opinion is that of someone who is cold, spots an opportunity to get warm. To me the CCTV is very clear in showing him spotting something of interest in the horseshoe, I believe this to be the bins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman