GUILTY UK - Ellie Butler, 6, brutally murdered, Sutton, 28 Oct 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He pointed out that there was an internet search on Gray's computer last week of August 2013 ,for 'head swelling and trauma'

This was for BB she said, he had got into a fight on a night out. And his head was swollen up at the side to double the size.

He turned to the fact that Ellie didn't return to school for the whole of the first week of the new September term. And the school had emailed her on 2nd day of term and left voice mails on her and BB's phones, asking why Ellie wasn't in school.

She said she hadn't realised what date they went back.

He said so it's August and you don't think as a parent you had better check what date school starts and prepare for the new term.

She said no, they weren't used to being parents and things like term dates, they had been deprived of that kind of experience you get with young children, by having their babies removed.

She never said why she didn't answer the school's email or the voice messages on their phones, and still kept Ellie off school for the rest of the week.

If you were in court you would know without a doubt she left the witness stand and finished her evidence, with zero credibility. At one point some members of the jury could not stop themselves from laughing, obviously trying very hard to disguise it by putting their heads down. She went so far over the top, there is no hope for her.

Nothing that she has said has been even faintly convincing.

FitzG was brilliant.

BIB So pleased to hear this Tortoise. And they have decorum
UL and here's our man - his cv is rather impressive and he also is a panellist on the MPTS ( the panel that struck off the quack witnesses) so him & Brown together - the Drs. Julie Mack/Janice O testimony to come - I expect mincemeat to be made of them! ( Super N posted his cv couple pages back. Tx SuperN)

9590_63742.jpg

He pointed out that there was an internet search on Gray's computer last week of August 2013 ,for 'head swelling and trauma'

This was for BB she said, he had got into a fight on a night out. And his head was swollen up at the side to double the size.
RSBM

Ooo er.

Here is Aug 8th from previous testimony to give some run-up to your BIB :
August 8, thursday Gray searched the internet- "magic spells to make him love me again" and "urgent spell to make him be sorry for hurting me". "I am with a bully who beats me and tells me I am ugly and fat and hurts me all the time".
August 5, monday row over childcare- Butler tells her to "*advertiser censored** off" and called her "mother scum", the court heard.
August 2nd Friday text- Gray told her partner: "Just so U know - I am obsessed and in awe of U! Think U R so hit (sic) and want U to fancy me the same X...I would die for you."
July 27 saturday internet searches –six year old urinating to be bad" and "six year old heard a voice in her head"
We only got selected texts reported so don't have anything closer to last week in Aug, anyway , presume it just continues & escalates

Then he emphasized her cruelty and neglect. When she came home on 10th or 11th October and BB told her that Ellie had hit her head falling over the dog, she had been unconscious and had vomited, and had a bump on her head and a bloodshot eye. And she never took her to hospital. This she said, wasn't because of 2007, it was because she assessed her daughter as being absolutely fine and not needing treatment. And she said there had been no problems with Ellie's shoulder or arm. FitzG pointed out that school records showed she had had to sit and watch from the side of the pool while the class had a swimming lesson. Her kit had been forgotten.

He turned to the fact that Ellie didn't return to school for the whole of the first week of the new September term. And the school had emailed her on 2nd day of term and left voice mails on her and BB's phones, asking why Ellie wasn't in school.

She said she hadn't realised what date they went back.

He said so it's August and you don't think as a parent you had better check what date school starts and prepare for the new term.

She said no, they weren't used to being parents and things like term dates, they had been deprived of that kind of experience you get with young children, by having their babies removed.

She never said why she didn't answer the school's email or the voice messages on their phones, and still kept Ellie off school for the rest of the week.

BIB She did exactly the same in July - wish BF(QC) had pointed that out to the wriggly liar. Anyway , from school staff testimony day :

July 2013 - Ellie missed the last day of term- School contacted JG and she said she thought they had broken up for Summer hols the previous week and they were on their way to a family holiday she had booked.*
First week of january 2013- Ellie misses school – first day and about a week - JG phoned to say she had chicken pox.

He went over the 14 days that Ellie had been kept at home from 1st to 14th October.

JG had phoned the school (1st or 2nd day of absence) and had told them Ellie had flu. Then on 8th October she had extracted a GP's letter, when she knew, according to prosecution, that the school required a certificate showing she had been seen a doctor. She said she didn't know that. But she had told the GP that Ellie was well now and ready to go back the next day. On 9th Oct, they decided to give Ellie another recovery day at home. On 10th or 11th Ellie had fallen over the dog and BB said he was too ill to take Ellie to school anyway. When Ellie went back on 14th, there was no medical note covering 9th to 14th - even though she knew the school required her to get one.

He asked her why she hadn't taken Ellie to the doctor when she had been ill for so long with flu. She said she didn't know why, because she wasn't well. He said that's why you would take her to be seen by a doctor.

Then there was a text from BB to JG saying for some reason he was too tired to take YD to nursery. JG replied, just phone them and tell them she's sick. Nursery had a record that she had been phoned in sick that day. FitzG pointed out that this demonstrated lies to the school about sickness.

Then he emphasized her cruelty and neglect. When she came home on 10th or 11th October and BB told her that Ellie had hit her head falling over the dog, she had been unconscious and had vomited, and had a bump on her head and a bloodshot eye. And she never took her to hospital. This she said, wasn't because of 2007, it was because she assessed her daughter as being absolutely fine and not needing treatment. And she said there had been no problems with Ellie's shoulder or arm. FitzG pointed out that school records showed she had had to sit and watch from the side of the pool while the class had a swimming lesson. Her kit had been forgotten.

Poor kid has to sit on the sidelines, still in pain, and be embarassed and have to keep mummy & daddy's squalid abuse secrets.
Classic sign"forgotten kit" as we all know.
Anyway - this is the supposed "stairgate" fall isn't it. I remember you posting ages ago that the SOCO photos do not match his story of where the stairgate should be so fingers crossed on jury on that aspect. ( E falls on stairs whilst playing with pup, he had "forgotten he had moved the stairgate" wtte ,she falls etc etc)

He went over the internet search '6 yr old urinating to be bad'

She said it was YD not Ellie.

'So you forgot your daughter's age. You're lying Miss G, this was obviously about Ellie.'

The pair of them are absolutely charming, aren't they? Imagine those poor children going from settled home lives back into the chaos of BB and JG's mixed up relationship. I'm glad to hear she made herself look ridiculous and the jury saw through the blustering. It would be comical if it wasn't so tragic.

Thanks for all this brilliant reporting again Tortoise - don't ever feel obliged though. You must be knackered as well as wanting to get it all down "on paper", so from us all....you need some emotis

:takeabow: :tyou: :thewave: :toast:

and what you really really want..........

:cupcake:

The diary entry kneed vs. knelt "me in the *advertiser censored* and pussy"

She said if someone asks her to spell knelt she would spell it "knealt."

Judge asked her to read out her diary extract exactly as she says it was written, so they could hear it in context. Obviously she couldn't make sense of it, reading it out with her 'knelt' in there. She was going 'he, something something can't read that word, knelt, something ....bla bla

:laughing:

Then there was her search (which she said she couldn't be sure was made by her, to which QC asked if it could have been BB making the search) 'I'm with a bully man who beats me'. No, she says, he berates me, he has never beaten me, he berates!!

She's tying herself in knots!

What a liar. So much for her Christianity and not lying on the bible!

Now I see why the jury is laughing.

That must have been a very comic moment. Was BB staring at his shoes?

You know though I can just picture her at nights at home working through the Pros evidence post-discovery, looking for cunning excuses for all the evidence and word variations - berate, knealt etc etc and then toddling off every week to see BB at Belmarsh and show him what a productive little wifey-fighter she has been, feeling pleased with herself.
She probably got a dictionary out - beaten? oh berate will do.

She's going to have one hell of a come down - the fight is keeping her going but after mid June.........

Just so many texts they went through with references to violence, threats of violence, her saying he'd assaulted her twice in the hospital, how he says wtte you're for it now the ISW (independent social worker) aint coming no more, how they've both got stuff they are going to report the other for, how she can't forget his hand in a towel, references to cuts and scratches, him ranting at her because she's going into hospital for violence related injuries and they're going to be investigated as a result of her keep going to the hospital every time, (around about March) how she made references to covering for him, particularly one which mentioned a mark and bump on her head, (didn't specify which child), all of these she couldn't remember because it was 3 years ago, but he had never been violent to her ever. All her references to his violence are about him getting into fights with men, even in the middle of sentences where all the other words refer to their relationship.

The list she made of Ellie's problems - the last one was "we feel she is aware she is doing this" was she said the only one she had discussed with BB, and it referred to Ellie refusing to eat anything except fish fingers, not any of the items on the list.

Thanks for all this brilliant reporting again Tortoise - don't ever feel obliged though. You must be knackered as well as wanting to get it all down "on paper", so from us all....you need some emotis

:takeabow: :tyou: :thewave: :toast:

and what you really really want..........

:cupcake:

Thank you! Mmm, that was delicious!!

Thank you! Mmm, that was delicious!!

It's not one of JG's , don't worry.

on your
"The list she made of Ellie's problems - the last one was "we feel she is aware she is doing this" was she said the only one she had discussed with BB, and it referred to Ellie refusing to eat anything except fish fingers, not any of the items on the list."

Oh right that really works doesn't it?! - "We feel Ellie is aware that she is refusing to eat anything except fish fingers." :facepalm:

Just so many texts they went through with references to violence, threats of violence, her saying he'd assaulted her twice in the hospital, how he says wtte you're for it now the ISW (independent social worker) aint coming no more, how they've both got stuff they are going to report the other for, how she can't forget his hand in a towel, references to cuts and scratches, him ranting at her because she's going into hospital for violence related injuries and they're going to be investigated as a result of her keep going to the hospital every time, (around about March) how she made references to covering for him, particularly one which mentioned a mark and bump on her head, (didn't specify which child), all of these she couldn't remember because it was 3 years ago, but he had never been violent to her ever. All her references to his violence are about him getting into fights with men, even in the middle of sentences where all the other words refer to their relationship.

snipped.
When we were on thread 1 we could see the pressure was really building for these 2 - pressure of being found out.
Your post gives us a feel for the absolute rancour between them - which we cannot pick up from the press reports and is vivid on the panic about the authorities are onto them.

So - SW (independent social worker) is confirmed as we have discussed here t'other day. (I am presuming it's not an SW for her)
texts about alibis for him hitting a child., attacking her, grassing each other up NOT just JG grassing up BB. ( Wonder what he has on her - or is same old cr*p of leaving kids on doorstep, too depressed/drunk to be a satisfactory mum as we have already heard in his testimony?) ie. back to the old question- has she beaten her own children too?

She really hasn't done well in cross today. Gross understatement. I always thought they were both going down because of the skull impacts and the shoulder, but after today I don't even have a glimmer of doubt about it.

Yes beats = berates

safe = stable.

When she wrote she wanted to feel safe in her home, she meant stable. Those two words have been repeated ad nauseam, well rehearsed.

Legally B

Have you ever met a bloke like BB before, even in passing?
Some male perspective would be good on him.

BTW I just saw another contradiction in his testimony - not that it matters now anyway , he is TOAST. ( I was reading a Tortoise post which mentions his diary and the "wedge heeled wine fall" LOL)

but for the hell of it might as well paste it:

17.5.16 Butler said he put a towel stained with some of Gray’s blood and some other items including a diary of hers in the bin because he sensed he would be blamed by police because of the previous overturned conviction for assaulting Ellie
18.05.16 cross- BB says the diary was thrown away ages ago. BB said it had been thrown away weeks earlier. Brown said it was in one of the bags BB had thrown away on the day of Ellie's death.

as 'weeks earlier" there was no prospect of being blamed by cops for something he hadn't done yet, his reasoning of 17th makes no sense to me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee
Back