GUILTY UK - Hashim Ijazuddin, 21, and Saqib Hussain, 20, car crash A46 Leicester 11 Feb 2022 *Murder Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd need to book the day off work!
thinking about the verdict being announced has got me to thinking what, if any exhibits from the trial will be released to the media after the verdict/sentencing? (Assuming at least some of them are found guilty, of course!)
At the very least we'll get custody photos of the guilty defendants and more details about the first trial's collapse. But might we also get:
- (parts of Saqib's) 999 call
- bodycam of Mahek/Ansreen's arrest
- footage from Mahek's police interview
- CCTV from:
Tesco car park meeting, A46 pursuit, changing drivers before heading back down the a46, Sutton place walkabout
- photos of the damage on the Seat
- photos of the wheel brace/balaclavas recovered

Last edited:
thinking about the verdict being announced has got me to thinking what, if any exhibits from the trial will be released to the media after the verdict/sentencing? (Assuming at least some of them are found guilty, of course!)
At the very least we'll get custody photos of the guilty defendants and more details about the first trial's collapse. But might we also get:
- (parts of Saqib's) 999 call
- bodycam of Mahek/Ansreen's arrest
- footage from Mahek's police interview
- CCTV from:
Tesco car park meeting, A46 pursuit, changing drivers before heading back down the a46, Sutton place walkabout
- photos of the damage on the Seat
- photos of the wheel brace/balaclavas recovered
Thanks for the little summing up of the exhibits. It really rams (ahem) home how bad it is looking for most of the defendants.

I heard 4 different versions of why the first trial collapsed so would be interested to know what happened.

Hope you all hadn't forgotten about this one! Jury finally back in the deliberation tomorrow to resolve this one, when do you think we'll get a verdict?
I'm thinking they'll need a bit more time so will come back with final verdicts on Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday at the latest!

Hope you all hadn't forgotten about this one! Jury finally back in the deliberation tomorrow to resolve this one, when do you think we'll get a verdict?
I'm thinking they'll need a bit more time so will come back with final verdicts on Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday at the latest!
At this point I'm thinking before Lucy Letby, but still could be a while, particularly if they're split on the verdicts between different defendants.

I can't remember how long they've already deliberated for. I think some of the charges eg. the drivers and Mahek, will be decided easily; the others may take a lot longer.
they've only deliberated for about an hour because the judge's summing up took so long, plus one day was lost to juror absence.

I haven’t followed this retrial closely but I’m going to guess at end of week, Thursday or Friday …simply due to it being so many defendants

thanks @bobbymkii for keeping this thread updated, much appreciated

Just checked TheLawPages and it shows the case was adjourned twice today, is that normal during deliberations or does that mean they wasn’t deliberating this afternoon?

View attachment 438133
how helpful thelawpages can be when following a case varies significantly!
Sometimes it tells you exactly what's going on, sometimes it's almost useless :(
I've certainly had it open refreshing the page regularly so far this week, hoping to see the words "verdict to be taken"

It also looks like there's another trial going on in the same courtroom (no. 6) at the same time while deliberations are taking place, which will add even more confusion!

How would they have access to that?

Another day with no verdict and no updates at all. This is even more frustrating that the Letby verdict watch!
I really did not see this being a deliberation taking a whole week, maybe more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back