GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't swallow, big lump in my throat..........am I too old to fist pump [emoji23]

YES YES YES [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What did I tell you?!

The sentencing is going to be something to behold! Now we really get to see what Judge Bright thinks of this animal!

I know that as euphoric as we are after all the drama and worry temporal justice is not going to right every wrong Stewart has inflicted on Helen's family and indeed his own, who are innocents in this sorry tale, all of whom will be indelibly damaged by this injustice for the rest of their lives.

I pray that they somehow find peace and acceptance in each others mutual love and courage in the trials to come.

Stewart's reaction

Stewart could be seen shaking his dock in the head as he was found guilty of all the charges against him.

LOL

Been corrected now. It was definitely that first because I copied and paste.

Oh I do feel for Jamie and Oliver, and IS's parents. Guilty verdict and now Diane's death being investigated. Bas**ard

really emotional will have to find words later

Stewart's reaction

Stewart could be seen shaking his dock in the head as he was found guilty of all the charges against him.

LOL

Hahahahaha.....sorry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12:28
Stewart is led from the dock

Jurors had deliberated their verdicts for five and a half hours. As Stewart was led from the dock his eldest son, Jamie, did not meet his eye.

12:22
Judge discharges the jury

The jurors in this case, five women and seven men, are being exempt from jury service for the next 10 years.

Jurors are leaving the courtroom.

12:20
Stewart's reaction

Stewart could be seen shaking his head in the dock as he was found guilty of all the charges against him.

12:19
Public gallery react to verdict

Whisperings of ‘yes’ in the public gallery as the verdicts were read out. Sentencing will take place tomorrow morning.

Now they need to do a full forensic psychiatric evaluation and reopen the case into Diane's death.

ETA: Just seen the post from News sources saying they are opening up an inquiry into the death. Great news. This fecker will never be freed. 30 years tomorrow!

Now wait for all the other stuff to come out about him. It will trickle out like honey.

GOT YOU.

We always knew it.

I'm in tears for Helen & Boris and in joyful tears that justice has been served.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY.

Now rot!

The arrest video is already on the Cambridge news. I'm not joking ;)

Been corrected now. It was definitely that first because I copied and paste.

It was indeed Duchy .... I corrected it in my post as I could imagine Tara racing to post quickly

12:28
Stewart is led from the dock

Jurors had deliberated their verdicts for five and a half hours. As Stewart was led from the dock his eldest son, Jamie, did not meet his eye.

12:22
Judge discharges the jury

The jurors in this case, five women and seven men, are being exempt from jury service for the next 10 years.

Jurors are leaving the courtroom.

12:20
Stewart's reaction

Stewart could be seen shaking his head in the dock as he was found guilty of all the charges against him.

12:19
Public gallery react to verdict

Whisperings of ‘yes’ in the public gallery as the verdicts were read out. Sentencing will take place tomorrow morning.

Poor Jamie. I feel for both of them. They knew it.

The dumping of the duvet video is on Cambridge news too [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members