GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vile to see a new horrid photo of him but what strikes me is rather that he is unchanged.

Apart from the beard he actually looks exactly the same as the released custody photo.

( Once again this has S*d-all to do with Mg. We know he can smile and is able to control his facial muscles.)

Presume this was taken inside the conservatory at HL ( salt glaze tiling fits with Domestic Revival design of HLodge.)

Seems that finding IS smiling in a photo is a rare thing.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/77...ue-kent?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

( PS Period style conservatories don't come cheap - it must have been keeping him awake at night - yes, he'd said in interview that Helen was funding that but it's a big chunk out of what he's already decided is HIS money)

Can't believe he actually admitted that helen was funding it and not 'we'. The CPS man (don't want to name him on here) said helen was funding the majority of the bills and renovations herself. I can't believe IS was putting £600 pm into the joint as helen did. Maybe a tenner if anything at all.
In fact, I think IS had cried the poor tale to helen all along. Had she known how much he already himself had, the £100,000 + in the 'managed to find' bank accounts of his and the £2,000 per month he was getting in handouts (they can't be called anything else when he hadn't worked for them) I doubt she would have told him to keep £50,000 for himself from the sale of his house, as spending money. And I doubt she would have been in such a rush to make sure he was financially stable if she died, had she known he had all that. He would have been financially stable without her money. To me that's why it's hard to understand why she did what she did. Because she had no idea what he already had.

Yes it was in one of the early testimonies Pinklillies

“I don’t understand why she’d amend a standing order. I can understand the £4,000 amount in some way, the £4,000 she’d allocated on spending on a spare room.
“She was talking about putting this in the joint account.
“I’m not a great user of Barclays bank, but I do have a Barclays account.”
Helen had lots of accounts"
Stewart: “Helen was also effectively going to be funding the conservatory.
Helen had lots of accounts and we kept it separate.”

This was going to be Helen’s house in many ways. John purchased the Highgate house and Helen saw that very much as his house. “She wanted this house to be hers. She went on a design course in Cambridge to refresh her mind. “She used a woman there to help us design things for the house. It [the house] was Helen’s project in many ways. “By April of last year, the redecoration work hadn’t been completely completed. “Most of the downstairs was done, apart from the conservatory. “We realised it was going to take the whole of 2016 to design the conservatory with the interior designer. “The spare bedroom also hadn’t been finished - Helen was going to take the spare bedroom, it was going to be her little project as a surprise for me.”

“The budget we wanted to stick to was £4,000. The house had to be made ‘Boris proof’. The previous owner had dogs but they had labradors. “Boris was little and would go in any little hole. So we had to get fencing, so he could go in the garden and not get out. “We had to Boris proof the pool as well. The pool cover moves on tracks and is completely

i know it riles us all to hear his full words but it's best to have the full context of his lies and an understanding of all her expensive 2016 design projects - in his eyes - re motives.

The house went for £530k not £520k as IS testified. It meant that his supposed "play fund" was actually £60k and not £50k

attachment.php

Attachments

• poplar farm close.png
    poplar farm close.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
“By April of last year, the redecoration work hadn’t been completely completed. Most of the downstairs was done, apart from the conservatory. We realised it was going to take the whole of 2016 to design the conservatory with the interior designer. “

Wait, so the work on the conservatory was principally a redecoration project? Not building a new one. That makes more sense.

There is a small patio Cotton and Torts.
i found a picture but can't link from an ipad - do you know how?

lol sorry torts. Will let you post rather than duplicate!

attachment.php

Attachments

• patio poplar farm close.png
    patio poplar farm close.png
    406.3 KB · Views: 127
Seems to be secluded.

And bungalows too, so no upstairs windows for neighbours.

“By April of last year, the redecoration work hadn’t been completely completed. Most of the downstairs was done, apart from the conservatory. We realised it was going to take the whole of 2016 to design the conservatory with the interior designer. “

Wait, so the work on the conservatory was principally a redecoration project? Not building a new one. That makes more sense.

video interviews 1 &2:

Stewart is then asked about any new visitors to the house he would like to tell police about.
Daines:“No-one springs to mind at all no. We’ve got the new man who’s come to design the conservatory. I’d have to look up his name, I can’t remember it even though I’ve met him three times”,

What is the trigger for Helen walking out that door? Police ask Stewart. He replies: “Too much has happened this year, we’ve got the wedding we’ve got me being ill, her dad being ill, my mum being ill, the car. “The conservatory is coming down. The planners drew it wrong, now we’ve decided to do it next year.[/QUOTE]

Apart from his conviction, I'd say the biggest pointer that Diane's death is suspicious, is the time it happened.

It's a bit like Helen's murder on a day when no one was expected at the house and not a weekend.

I don't know if there is someone here with a maths brain who could work out the chances of Diane dying from natural causes on the day she did.

It was a Friday.
We don't know her working hours/days but presumably this was a day off/she worked part-time.
The sons were out, so presumably it happened during school/college hours which narrows it down considerably - to exclude evenings, 6am-8-9am breakfast time, nights and weekends.
I think Alyce posted ages ago that SUDEP is so incredibly rare and almost all cases recorded occur during sleep at night.

The house went for £530k not £520k as IS testified. It meant that his supposed "play fund" was actually £60k and not £50k

Didn't he say £520k after expenses or something (legal fees, commissions etc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member