GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've been reading this but not contributed till now, thanks to everyone for the updates,

What an utter bar steward IS is

11:52
Helen Bailey murder trial resumes

The case is now being called on again.

11:55
Statement from Ian Stewart read

A statement will now be read to jurors from Ian Stewart, the defendant. In the statement, he gave his occupation as a software manager. It is dated May 16, 2016.

Once he takes the stand I might have to break the habit of a life-time and get a drink to steady my nerves/ anger. Someone mentioned their blood pressure was sky high yesterday.
:needdrink:

ETA WHAT - a statement !! He's not going up! Coward.

Wat? I thought there was another officer to give evidence.

11:57
Stewart confirmed information in statement was true

The statement reads: “On Friday April 22 and on Wednesday May 4, I was interviewed by DC Daines at my home address. “These interviews were visually recorded to DVD. I can confirm I consented to being interviewed and that the information I gave is true.”

Once he takes the stand I might have to break the habit of a life-time and get a drink to steady my nerves/ anger. Someone mentioned their blood pressure was sky high yesterday.
:needdrink:

ETA WHAT - a statement !! He's not going up! Coward.

No, he is, don't worry cotton!! :D

...and argh....I have to go out now. Back in three hours and will have so much catching up to do. I bet the *advertiser censored* refuses to get up on the stand to be cross examined. Grrr!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12:00
Travel agent told Helen Bailey was missing

Jurors are now being reminded by the prosecution of a phone conversation between Stewart and a travel company called Travel Republic on May 23. It was an audio recording and sets out what Stewart had to say. Stewart gives a reference number for the holiday, and explains the holiday booking was made under the name of Helen Bailey. The operator asks if she’s available to speak. To Stewart says ‘no she’s not, and that’s the problem.’ Stewart said “Can I just explain something, the situation is Helen’s gone missing for five weeks. Police are involved and are looking for her. “I’m the partner who’s going to travel with her, Ian Stewart.” Stewart then goes on to say what he’d like to do about the holiday. The defence confirms that the holiday company wouldn’t speak to Stewart due to data protection.

11:55
Statement from Ian Stewart read

A statement will now be read to jurors from Ian Stewart, the defendant. In the statement, he gave his occupation as a software manager. It is dated May 16, 2016.

Urgh!!! He does not have an occupbloodypation

11:57
Stewart confirmed information in statement was true

The statement reads: “On Friday April 22 and on Wednesday May 4, I was interviewed by DC Daines at my home address. “These interviews were visually recorded to DVD. I can confirm I consented to being interviewed and that the information I gave is true.”

Well I query that bit of statement for a start !!

...and argh....I have to go out now. Back in three hours and will have so much catching up to do. I bet the *advertiser censored* refuses to get up on the stand to be cross examined. Grrr!

I'm invisaging some sort of girly faint or swoon... what did the Victorians call it? The vapours?

12:03
Ian Stewart was anxious about operation wound

A statement from healthcare assistant Michelle Reader is now being read. Michelle is employed at the Ashwell Surgery. In the statement, Michelle states: “I have been asked about my dealings with Stewart. “I’ve dealt with him on four occasions this year (2016). “The first appointment was on March 5 at the Bassingbourn surgery. “This was a late booked appointment, booked by him the same day. “I saw him to redress his wound after an operation. “I found him to be concerned and anxious about the wound, that it had got infected. “I asked Dr Howe to have a look and prescribe antibiotics. “Stewart was acting like any other patient. I made a follow up appointment on April 4.”

I'm pretty sure he must have been/is on steroids because in Helen's blog she says he is immuno-suppressed and that's what steroids do. And people who need medicine for it long term all get them. The other drugs can only be used for a limited time. And it makes it possible to use smaller doses of the other drugs. But regardless, he must have had psychopathic tendencies anyway. But I though the sense of invulnerability side effect might certainly explain how he could believe the cesspit was really a perfect place to hide a body, and that he could get power of attorney immediately, etc.

Wish they had cameras in the courtroom. I would love to see him squirm under cross-examination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member