Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominic Reynolds Verified account ‏@domreynolds 2m2 minutes ago

"We were so right for each other and at the same time, so different". Ian Stewart gets emotional describing relationship with Helen Bailey

Humpty Bumpty (@RealHumptyB) tweeted at 10:30 AM on Wed, Feb 08, 2017:
Something odd about 'body language' in #HelenBailey trial. But if he *didn't* kill Helen, who did? @katebradbrook @BBCNicola @domreynolds

The staging of the crime scene (i.e concealing the body) is a typical giveaway for Noob killers which reveals the motivations of the murderer to investigators.

For example, a cunning recent UK serial killer, dumped prostitutes bodies in water to destroy forensic evidence.

But note there was no motivation to cover up the crime, or try to conceal any relationship between killer and victim.

Noobs like Vincent Tabak panic and dump bodies in a way which reveals their hand.

Why stage that crime scene by moving the body from the house, if not to try to conceal from police where poor Jo Yeates died? In doing so, he is inadvertently revealing to police a sensitivity about the location. Leaving the body in situ would have been much more clever because a random killer would have left the body there.

This is also what the crime scene staging says about Helen's killer.

Why conceal the corpse?

A mystery killer does not need to do that.

This tells us a lot of things

- there was a need to prevent the police from finding the body (autopsy)
- there as a need for people to think to Helen was still alive / abducted
- there was a need to conceal the place of death (access)

All these things prove Helen was killed by someone she knew.

Especially I might add, the death of poor Boris.

A real mysterious killer has no need to hide the dog, or even harm the dog!

Victoria Wade ‏@skyfieldeditor 19s20 seconds ago

Accused Ian Stewart describing how his relationship developed with Helen in 2012. He proposed to her but they kept it quiet to most people.

Tara is there, but no live feed as yet

Tara Cox ‏@TaraCoxCN 21m21 minutes ago

Back again at the Helen Bailey murder trial. Updates live from court at http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk . Stewart to give evidence again today

Well we're being kept in suspense today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV 2m2 minutes ago

Stewart tells court Helen's health generally good but occasionally had dizzy spells. 1 time early 2012 she 'fell back into bed + passed out'

“SHE HAD ANXIETY AND THESE DIZZY SPELLS, NOT VERY OFTEN"
Stewart is continuing to give evidence. He is asked about Helen’s general state of health. “She had anxiety and these dizzy spells, not very often. “On one morning in particular (in 2012) she said she was alone and she fell back into bed and passed out for a little while. “She went to a private GP and she was given some medicine. “This was when she lived in Highgate.”

Tara Cox ‏@TaraCoxCN 1m1 minute ago

Sorry for the delay in the Helen Bailey live blog this morning. It is now up and running with live updates here

10:52
"John and Helen fell in love with Broadstairs"

“Helen passed out again while she was doing pilates when she lived with me in Bassingbourn. “John and Helen fell in love with Broadstairs as they drove down the high street. Helen told me she saw this little alley at the side of the high street with cobbled streets. “She saw a for sale sign in a house 20 yards from the cliff top.”

10:53
" Helen hadn’t been back to Broadstairs since John died"

“February 2012 was the first anniversary of John Sinfield’s death. Helen hadn’t been back to Broadstairs since John died, she couldn’t face it and continued selling the house. “She asked me to come with her, that was the first long drive I did with Helen. “She was panicky the whole drive and kept saying ‘can we turn round if necessary?’ “When we got there it wasn’t as bad as we thought. She still found it hard because John wasn’t there. “Boris loved it there as well because we could take him for walks on the beach. He knew where he was straight away. “We went down in many other occasions during 2012, it became a regular jaunt for us. “The boys came on some occasions too, and one year we spent New Year’s Eve there and watched fireworks on the pier.”

“It became too much for Helen"

“It became too much for Helen, even with John they didn’t always go out with the neighbours there. “The neighbours were her friends and she did like them but at the same time, they weren’t that close.”

Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV 2m2 minutes ago

Stewart tells court Helen's health generally good but occasionally had dizzy spells. 1 time early 2012 she 'fell back into bed + passed out'

I bet she did... around the time she met him, strangely enough :rolleyes:

John and Helen fell in love with Broadstairs"

“Helen passed out again while she was doing pilates when she lived with me in Bassingbourn. “John and Helen fell in love with Broadstairs as they drove down the high street. Helen told me she saw this little alley at the side of the high street with cobbled streets. “She saw a for sale sign in a house 20 yards from the cliff top.”

I'm thinking, if your first wife died from unexpectedly passing out, would this not totally freak you out? Would you not demand a visit to the doc and a thorough check over? I know I'd be frantic thinking it was happening all over again.

10:54
Moving to Royston

“In February 2016 my health was not good. Helen still kept in touch with friends in London. “She still kept in contact with those. She often met up with them without me there. “Helen loved London, I can’t stress how much, but she wanted to live with me and didn’t feel it was right for the two lads at the time. “We moved to Royston as you know, but Helen always considered getting a retirement flat in London. “The plan was to sell the property in Newcastle and Broadstairs and get a house in London.”

10:56
"We discovered where we were both so right for each other"

“The first time we went on holiday was to Brighton. That was in the week after Valentine’s Day in 2012. “That was a weekend away of some note. “It was the first time we went away together, Boris was not with us. “It was just really nice, we had a lovely time, it was one of those occasions where we discovered where we were both so right for each other, but at the same time so different. “Our bedroom overlooked the sea. I arranged the first night for a meal, when we went down our table was prepared. It was decorated with hearts and had a red rose for Helen. “She said ‘I’ve never been one for soppy romantic things but I do like this’. “We went up to bed, there were 30 scented candles in there and rose petals on the bed. “Helen was in tears as she was so happy.”

10:54
Moving to Royston

“In February 2016 my health was not good. Helen still kept in touch with friends in London. “She still kept in contact with those. She often met up with them without me there. “Helen loved London, I can’t stress how much, but she wanted to live with me and didn’t feel it was right for the two lads at the time. “We moved to Royston as you know, but Helen always considered getting a retirement flat in London. “The plan was to sell the property in Newcastle and Broadstairs and get a house in London.”

Ah I wonder if this plan was already in motion and was yet another reason he acted when he did

" Helen hadn’t been back to Broadstairs since John died"

“February 2012 was the first anniversary of John Sinfield’s death. Helen hadn’t been back to Broadstairs since John died, she couldn’t face it and continued selling the house. “She asked me to come with her, that was the first long drive I did with Helen. “She was panicky the whole drive and kept saying ‘can we turn round if necessary?’ “When we got there it wasn’t as bad as we thought. She still found it hard because John wasn’t there. “Boris loved it there as well because we could take him for walks on the beach. He knew where he was straight away. “We went down in many other occasions during 2012, it became a regular jaunt for us. “The boys came on some occasions too, and one year we spent New Year’s Eve there and watched fireworks on the pier.”

Am fairly sure, in Helen's book, she says they went in November 2011 for the first time.

Also, I see he's emphasising the family image once again - all friends together !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState