GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At what stage are Nick & Joe going to return to Royston to put Helen and Boris in the cesspit? If it's after the car was parked over it they're gonna need car keys too.

ETA. HERE WE GO

#helenbailey Ian Stewart tells court he next saw Joe & Nick 26 April. They assaulted him & demanded access to garage & jeep

Kate Bradbrook (@katebradbrook) tweeted at 11:15 AM on Thu, Feb 09, 2017:
#helenbailey Ian Stewart tells court he next saw Joe & Nick 26 April. They assaulted him & demanded access to garage & jeep @BBCLookEast

Dominic Reynolds (@domreynolds) tweeted at 11:16 AM on Thu, Feb 09, 2017:
IS describes visit from N&J on 26/04. Says they went into garage, and moved Jeep. Stewart is accused of burying #helenbailey under garage.

Well! Here we are. Seems all those red flags Tortoise and I raised were bone fide ref flags and we have ourselves one bone fide individual with an antisocial personality disorder. Having viewed some of the trial transcripts I do wonder where on the APD spectrum he rests. I'm leaning more towards psychopathy than sociopathy.

Either way, both personality types are effectively in a state of arrested development. Usually somewhere between the ages of 6-12. This is why so many comments from this forum focus on how he can spout such obvious BS to a jury and the wider world which includes Helen's family as well as his own. The answer is because he is pathologically constrained by his APD. The self control of a sociopath is only relative, that it is difficult for them and can slip at any time under the right pressure given the constraints they operate within. IS is a perfect example of this. Even though he managed to maintain the facade of being a "normal" likeable guy he could not help being a malingerer; he could easily form meaningful relationships but he could not sustain them. Both ended in catastrophic failure. His pathological self delusion and impulsiveness have placed him in a position where he is forced to lie, obfuscate, and even tailor his evidence when forced to admit he'd lied. ( i.e the note that was never left).

This is now essentially a slam dunk for the prosecution team as I suspected from the beginning. His counter explanation to the overwhelming circumstantial evidence does not constitute a reasonable doubt in any way, shape or form. This man will never be released and will most likely die in prison.

Yes this is fascinating now viewing it in terms of studying socio/psychopathy in action.

11:17
'Nick came to the house on April 26 and a car came down the drive'

“The next contact with Nick and Joe was on Tuesday, April 26.

“I remember Jamie leaving the house and Nick being at the door after that. I was only half-dressed. I opened the door and asked where was Helen?

“He came in and started really speaking and swearing and said: ‘Why have you been telling the police? What’s all the fuss about?’

“I shook my head and said nothing. He said: ‘Are you expecting anyone, are you on your own?’

“I said: ‘Yes.’

“He asked me to open the front gates and I did.

“The gates started to open and Nick hit me twice. I ended up on my hands and knees on the floor, against the radiator.

“Then I heard a car come down on the drive. He was standing at the door watching out.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-ian-12578906

He can't even bring himself to manufacture a hope that the police would find some clues to Nick and Joe. He really is some sort of psychological case study. He is too fixed on the idea that the police were looking for Helen in the house to step outside of that. And he is fixated on that because he knew Helen was on the premises the whole time. I think he was feeling very clever. I don't think the cesspit was an emergency body hiding location, I think he felt very grand having given Helen her comeuppance and having everyone fooled.

Ha ha ha
Defence Counsel probably has head in paper bag !

Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV 5m5 minutes ago

Stewart tells court next contact with Joe + Nick was Apr 26th. Says Nick came to door + handed him phone then says 'no, no sorry, he didn't'

10:46
'I went to Margate and met Nick. He took Helen's phone and told me to go home'

“I sent a text to John Bailey and Tracey Stratton saying: ‘Setting off for home, maybe just maybe, some of Helen’s clothes were missing’.

“I just didn’t want to be disturbed when I was dealing with Nick or Joe.”

Stewart’s car is captured by CCTV in Margate.

“I went to Margate, I parked not quite where they said. I parked at part of the Harbour arm.

“I got out of my car and started to walk out of the harbour arm.

“Nick joined me almost immediately. I saw him come from the cars at the car park.

“There was no-one else with him. I didn’t see what type of car he had.

“He took Helen’s phone then he said: ‘What did the police say when you told them, what did they do?’

“I said they’d been to the house and searched it.

“I said: ‘Can I speak to Helen now, where is she?’

“He said: ‘No we still need Helen here for a few days to sort out this problem. We’ll come and see you soon’.

“He then threatened me again, saying I wouldn’t see Helen again.

“He said: ‘Walk to the end of harbour arm. Then come back and go home.’ So I did.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-ian-12578906

SO this is where he got rid of Helen's phone..... thrown into the sea no doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11:21
'Nick and Joe took the Jeep keys and said there was something they needed in the garage'

“He said: ‘Helen’s told us where something is in the garage. We need to go and get it.’

“He then answered his phone, then said: ‘We need the Jeep keys, there’s something in there we need as well.’

“I got the keys out the draw. Almost as soon as I was doing this Joe came in and asked if anyone was in the house.

“I was sitting on the ground still. He got a phone out, and said: ‘This is for you, keep it charged, keep it with you. We will ring you on it’.

“I said: ‘Can I see Helen, talk to Helen?’

“He said: ‘Not at the moment, it will all be over soon’.”

Dominic Reynolds Verified account ‏@domreynolds 43s44 seconds ago

IS says considered taking own life on top of Broadstairs cliffs. "Just wanted everything to stop...just make it all stop

Yep, I think we all know how he feels on that point

Just a reminder of the descriptions of Nick & Joe

Joe
“He was 65 maybe a bit older, tall as me roughly, olive skin, sunken cheeks, short grey hair, dressed in possibly a suit.
“I’d say he wasn’t English, he had a foreign accent of some sort.

[FONT=&quot]Nick
Nick was about 56, he was slightly taller than me, he had black hair, he was a big man, he had tattoos down his neck.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He was white.
He had an accent.”

[/FONT]

11:24
'They came back with the keys and drove off'

“It didn’t seem long that Joe was in the house, maybe less than 10 mins.

“Then I heard the car outside, Joe went out to the car, came back in with the Jeep keys, threw them at me.

“He said: ‘Tell them about us and you won’t see Helen again or Boris.’

“He left and that was it. I heard them drive off.”

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 28s28 seconds ago

#helenbailey Ian Stewart tells court he next saw Joe & Nick 26 April. They assaulted him & demanded access to garage & jeep

Convenient week end away at Snooker coming up !

Oh dear God - is this leading to where I think it is? Please, why can't this be stopped in its tracks and IS just carted off to the Funny Farm?!

11:26
'I didn't notice anything different after they left'

“I took a while to come round, this had hurt me quite a lot.

“I sat in the lounge for a bit then went out to the garage.

“I didn’t notice anything really, nothing at all, except some of the lights had been on.

“It didn’t look any different.

“It had been well gone through by police at that time so I might not have noticed anything else.

“After they had left the Jeep was in the right hand side of the garage, parked over the cesspit.

“My car was on the grass or on the drive. Whenever the police came and suggested I put the Jeep away, my car was on the drive or the grass.”

Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV 4m4 minutes ago

Stewart says he asked if he could see Helen + Joe replied 'No. It'll all be over soon'

let's hope so

11:17
'Nick came to the house on April 26 and a car came down the drive'

“The next contact with Nick and Joe was on Tuesday, April 26.

“I remember Jamie leaving the house and Nick being at the door after that. I was only half-dressed. I opened the door and asked where was Helen?

“He came in and started really speaking and swearing and said: ‘Why have you been telling the police? What’s all the fuss about?’

“I shook my head and said nothing. He said: ‘Are you expecting anyone, are you on your own?’

“I said: ‘Yes.’

“He asked me to open the front gates and I did.

“The gates started to open and Nick hit me twice. I ended up on my hands and knees on the floor, against the radiator.

“Then I heard a car come down on the drive. He was standing at the door watching out.”

Why does Nick keep hitting him? It's getting a bit tiresome

11:29
'Nick called me regularly on the phone they gave me but I never spoke to Helen'

“That night I had contact on the phone they gave me.

“I had contact every other day, or every day.

“It was always Nick, he wanted to know what the police were doing, what I was doing.

“He always reassured me Helen was OK, but he always threatened me.

“He said I couldn’t speak to Helen until they’d got what they wanted.

“He never let me speak with Helen.

“I never spoke with Helen again after this point.

“I was always asking if Helen was OK, and the same with Boris.

“Contacting the police was still going round in my head, ‘who should I tell, when should I tell them?’ I never did tell anyone [about Nick and Joe].”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo