GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's that easy to get power of attorney when the person is quite capable and conscious. She only blacked out, but was still living a normal life. And he never had sole power, the brother would put a stop to it. I think murder was always the final solution. The only sure way he could get full control of the money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He had an LPA which was not limited to mental incapacity and JB was only the secondary, back up person, in the case that IS was not able to carry out the necessary duties.
So, in effect, he had very good power available to him...the one thing he did not realise is that LPAs or any other type of POA do not work when a person is missing.

He felt totally violated! Poor Broad Bean. Nasty police poking around his crime scene home.

Reminds me of Sarah Williams (killer of Sadie Hartley) berating the police for "terrifying" her when she was arrested.

I think Nick also had a tattooed neck? He is obviously very menacing, after all.

As he saw him more than once you'd think he would make a point of noting what the tattoos were wouldn't you. He'd be easy to track down then.

Where's Dolly today? I hope she hasn't been practicing suffocation techniques on herself.

She's shown as being on line and browsing this thread. I suspect she's like a lot of us - absolutely aghast. Don't worry, she'll come up with a corker for today I'm sure!

To be fair, if I met him I'd probably hit him too......

Thank you for lifting my mood this morning.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I don't think it's that easy to get power of attorney when the person is quite capable and conscious. She only blacked out, but was still living a normal life. And he never had sole power, the brother would put a stop to it. I think murder was always the final solution. The only sure way he could get full control of the money.

We found out that rather than sharing POA , Helen's brother would only get it if for some reason IS wasn't able to.

11:42
'I cleared out the cache as part of the set up procedure'

“I did start to go through the set up procedure of the router, I did get so far.

“The very first thing to do is to clear the router out so I pressed the button in the back. I did connect to it but I got no further.”

Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV 3m3 minutes ago

Says next time he went to Broadstairs he took router away. Thought might use as extender + 'didn't know I was supposed to leave it there'

In the middle of all this drama he thinks, ooh look, another router, that'll come in handy back at home

Thank you for the updates,

I'm not a legal person, can the judge not step in and and stop all this time wasting of IS?

I don't think so. He has a right to tell his side of the story and it's for the jury to decide what's true or not. I don't think they're going to struggle in this case!

This pile of tosh is insulting everyone involved not least the memory of Helen,

1ja8mf.jpg

Attachments

• 1ja8mf.jpg
    1ja8mf.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 21
10:54
'I tried to reach Helen with texts, phone calls and emails'

“I sent texts to Helen’s number.

“I just wanted to get messages to Helen, I assumed she had the phone at this stage.

“It was just one way to talk to Helen. After that I rang her phone regularly, it was good to hear her voice on the answer machine.

“It was one way to hear her voice” Stewart’s voice breaks again.

“I gave up on the texts at some point and started sending emails.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-ian-12578906

BBM

If HB had her phone, wouldn't she have called the Police? Even with Nick and Joe telling het NOT to? IMHO Helen would have been that smart. *sarcastic mode off*

:phone: :giggle:

Hello to all, I am new :).
I would like to say that he was maybe slowly poisoning her hoping that she would have an accident whist driving. As that was taking too long and Helen maybe said something about finishing with him. He killed her.
Why was she keeping a grown man? His absolute lack of self respect in the fact she was keeping him and his two sons. I hated the way he spoke about all "her" possession, being his too!!! They were not married yet. To me, he seems like a narcissist.

:welcome4:

Yes that irritated me too when he said something like "we have a holiday home in Broadstairs"

Police confirmed it to several of us who gave statements.

Yeah thanks.

Surely we can dispose of all this once and for all?

It's not an issue at trial. It is not raised as an issue by the defence.

It is therefor simply a non-issue.

The defence does not content it was the sons, or any other mystery people.

The defence contends it was Nick and Joe

All other options are off the table.

11:44
Stewart tells the court he looked at Helen's emails

“I was looking at Helen’s emails, police asked me to look at them one time, and my emails.

“I thought this was a way Helen could contact me if she went to an internet cafe or something.

“Her email was open on here iPad and on her desk Mac.

“I knew the passwords anyway, but they were open anyhow.

“Me and Helen had planned to go on holiday to Majorca. The plan was this was going to be a break after I came out of hospital for a bit.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-ian-12578906

“I felt totally violated"

It's nothing to what's in store for him.

11:44
Court takes a break

Court to take short break, until 11.50am.

I got to do stuff now - handing over.

Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV 3m3 minutes ago

Says next time he went to Broadstairs he took router away. Thought might use as extender + 'didn't know I was supposed to leave it there'

In the middle of all this drama he thinks, ooh look, another router, that'll come in handy back at home

Jeez. Why wouldn't he leave it there? Especially as in his story Helen was coming back soon.

She's shown as being on line and browsing this thread. I suspect she's like a lot of us - absolutely aghast. Don't worry, she'll come up with a corker for today I'm sure!

Hm, for all we know that's Nick posing as Dolly. We know what he thinks of witty women with small dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shortie05986