GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Ian's bowel must be working in reverse again today, because the amount of faeces coming out of his mouth is just incredible to behold. :notgood:

It's interesting that the crown describe his motivation as being money. I think his motive was much, much more complex than that but the money bit is at least easy to prove in court.

I can't believe he even asked Nick's opinion if he should go on holiday!

My jaw is on the flaw...it truly is. I can scarcely believe he has had the front to spout all the rubbish. His poor family and Helen's poor family...plus the family of Diane (his first wife). This must be eye opening to all of them and I would bet it's going to leave Diane's family now wondering about her sudden death.k

If they are hearing or reading all they must be questioning everything that ever came out of his mouth. Imagine hearing all this ******** and knowing that he was the only person who witnessed the death of your loved one and that everybody relied on his version of events.

RSBM

I saw the email come through from the Arsenal football club

Yes, the email that came through to Helen's email address wasn't it? No long-winded explanation as to why he was checking her emails, I see.

12:14
'I tried to find out about power of attorney'

“I went on the holiday, it was a nightmare. I made out I enjoyed it but I was just laying in bed most of the time.

“I tried to find out about power of attorney. I just wanted to get back.

“I came back on June 24. There was no contact from Nick and Joe.

“I thought about asking my dad for the money, I still had some money from Diane at that point.”

situation normal then

12:18
'I asked about the garage door when I was arrested because I thought we had been burgled'

On July 11 police were seen arriving at Stewart’s house in the early morning and knocking on the door. Stewart is asked about why he said ‘Jamie, the garage door’s open’ on the police bodycam footage before he was arrested for Helen’s murder.

Stewart said: “I got out of bed, opened my blinds, I could see the left hand garage door was half open.

“This was a concern, I assumed we had been burgled.

“I then asked if police had found Helen, asked where she was, and I said I don’t know why the garage is open.”

"“I thought about asking my dad for the money, I still had some money from Diane at that point.”

I thought he didn't get any money from Diane?!

We couldn't, but it's ever so easy for him. He's a total fruitcake.

I would so welcome law reform whereby the accused is not able to manufacture an entire version or versions after hearing the entire prosecution case.

This is absurd.

Spot on - I cannot imagine any 18 year old who would choose to live with Dad and soon-to-be Stepmum if there was an offer of a flat and independence on the table! I have always thought it was IS who pushed for them to come and live with him and Helen (and in his words today 'choose a bedroom each,' as if they are 10 year olds). Strikes me those adult sons were being manipulated by him, along with anyone else he wanted something from. That's the MO of narcissists - they don't have relationships, they take hostages.

Manipulated by him? Possibly....or perhaps even just following in his footsteps: parents are supposed to act as example to their kids, and although they do have minds of their own, this does of course influence how they turn out. They have grown up seeing him loaf around, why bother paying for independence or their own flat rental when they can get all that for free? He has set the example...

12:21
'My solicitor told me to say nothing'

Stewart added: “When I got to the custody suite I felt confused. I kept asking had they found Helen.

“I assumed they found a body and thought I’d done it.

“I said I didn’t want a solicitor. My thought was if they had found a body I’d just tell them everything.

“Then they said I had to have a solicitor. The one piece of advice my solicitor gave me was to say nothing.”

12:13
'Nick turned up at my Stansted hotel and said they wanted £500,000 if they did not get what they wanted soon'

“I went on June 12 from Stansted Airport. I booked the Raddison Blue hotel the night before.

“Nick and Joe wanted details of what I was going to do, what the police were doing and what the press wanted.

“I got up to the room and on the phone Joe had given me I got a phone call, saying go down to the bar and meet Nick.

“I went down to the bar, a world cup football game was on. I said: ‘Is Helen here? Where’s Helen?’

“He said she wasn’t here.

He said: ‘Do the police know you’re here?’

“I said: ‘Yes.’

He said: ‘If we don’t get what we want by the time you get back we’re going to want compensation.

“I asked him what that meant and he said they want half a million pounds.

“I said: ‘I haven’t got that money.’

He said: ‘Helen has and you’ve got power of attorney’.

“He didn’t say why. I said: ‘I can’t do that, I don’t have it.’

“He said: ‘Go on holiday, it looks good if you go.

“He then said you won’t need the phone while you’re in Spain, and he took it off me.

“He then also threatened Jamie and Oliver. He said if you tell anyone you’ll not only never see Helen again but you’ll be visiting Jamie and Oliver in hospital”

Stewart breaks down again.

OMG he brings his sons into it. So he feared for them but never mentioned Nick & Joe to them till 5 months after he'd been charged.

12:18
'I asked about the garage door when I was arrested because I thought we had been burgled'

On July 11 police were seen arriving at Stewart’s house in the early morning and knocking on the door. Stewart is asked about why he said ‘Jamie, the garage door’s open’ on the police bodycam footage before he was arrested for Helen’s murder.

Stewart said: “I got out of bed, opened my blinds, I could see the left hand garage door was half open.

“This was a concern, I assumed we had been burgled.

“I then asked if police had found Helen, asked where she was, and I said I don’t know why the garage is open.”

Nope, you didnt. You went downstairs and the police arrested you...they then accompanied you back upstairs to get dressed and it was at that point that you shouted to Jamie ( who was presumably downstairs ? ) to shut the garage door

Yes, the email that came through to Helen's email address wasn't it? No long-winded explanation as to why he was checking her emails, I see.

Oh no wait...

“I also opened Helen’s mail, there were bills overdue already. “I was surprised they weren’t paid automatically, but I paid both of those."

Silly Lozda. Of course there was an explanation!

It's interesting that the crown describe his motivation as being money. I think his motive was much, much more complex than that but the money bit is at least easy to prove in court.

I can't believe he even asked Nick's opinion if he should go on holiday!

I totally agree with you...it's far more complex than the money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12:23
Stewart says wrong name of alleged kidnapper

“I stayed silent or said no comment. A couple of times I made prepared statements.

“The full account was a full account, except for the fact Helen had not left.

“Before the interview had even started I asked had they found Helen but they didn’t answer me.

“I thought I’d just listen to what they said. They never said they’d found Helen or anything about where she was.

“During the process of waiting and being arrested for the interviews I thought I’d see if Helen had been found.”

Stewart then said: “I thought I’d wait and see if she was still with Joe and Dave - oh sorry Joe and Nick”.

12:24
'I didn't say anything when I was arrested again because of the threats from Nick and Joe to my sons'

Stewart was arrested again on July 15 - the day Helen’s body was found in the cesspit. He denied having any idea her body and that of Boris was in the cesspit in the garage.

“When I was first told I thought it was a lie. I thought police just wanted me to say something. That was in my mind for quite a while.

“My solicitor gave me the same advice to say nothing, even though a body had now been found.

“I didn’t say anything because of the threat from Nick and Joe to Jamie and Oliver.”

You can hear the story creaking under the strain as he tells it! And now he tells us as well as trying to proceed the sale of her flat up north he was attempting to flog her car. I'm amazed he hasn't mentioned putting her jewellery on Ebay and having a (garage) sale of her clothes... Even his own defence lawyer knows full well he is lower than a snake's bumhole.

His lawyer is playing straighter than Geoffrey Boycott

I'm still catching up but wondering if anyone legal knows how has this been allowed to happen? Could his lawyer not have explain to him by testifying he was going to look like a raving lunatic? I'm starting to feel quite disturbed by all this now. Either he's making this story up to LOOK mad or he genuinely believes this is credible in which case he's f@&king mental. He's a total mental case.

Why has he been allowed to go on the stand and say all this total rubbish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"“I thought about asking my dad for the money, I still had some money from Diane at that point.”

I thought he didn't get any money from Diane?!
He had pay outs from her work pension or similar I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member