GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominic Reynolds Verified account ‏@domreynolds 2m2 minutes ago

IS: handed phone in prison, voice said he was an associate of #helenbailey's fmr-husband. Offered condolences & said he could tell police.

Offered condolences. Another polite crim then

[FONT=&amp]“I assumed they found a body and thought I’d done it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“I said I didn’t want a solicitor. My thought was if they had found a body I’d just tell them everything.

“My solicitor gave me the same advice to say nothing, even though a body had now been found.

------
Well this is how he sees Helen. She's just A BODY. Can't even say Helen's body.

I feel sick.[/FONT]

12:40
'The mystery man told me 'I've always had what Joe wanted'

“I did believe this man. He also said ‘I’ve always had what Joe wanted’. I assumed he was referring to what Joe had been looking for from Helen.

“And then I was able to mention Joe and Nick. The person I told next was my son Oliver.

“I told him some of the story, I said: ‘It’s up to you, I think you’re OK but I don’t know’. I got him to talk to Jamie[/I] and between them they said go ahead and tell the police.

“I’m still not sure it was the right thing to do” he breaks down again.

Stewart then denies killing Helen, putting her in the cesspit, covering up her disappearance by lying and saying she had gone off to Broadstairs.

that's not what Jamie says

Prison is very surreal. Within the first few days I was threatened by three lads and was told ‘if you say anything or do anything, tell anyone, snitch, grass, then your sons will be sorted’.

but despite this, it still took him five months before he warned OS about Nick and Joe ( and possibly Dave )

OMG, so Joe and Nick are in the league of the Kray twins....big time gangsters, associates everywhere, how the frigging hell does he expect anyone to believe this?

Although horrific I did feel some amusement with the disbelief of his testimony, but now I am feeling sick to the core with this.

Poor poor Helen, his sons and the family, it is all too horrendous [emoji45]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Voices coming through doors, I immediately believe them. Every. Single.Word.

:spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

Accused has his unfettered right to take the stand and dig as big a hole as he wishes

I am sure Counsel has advised him what a stupid idea this is.

I am literally at a loss. I actually feel pretty sorry for his defence team who must be just going through the motions shaking their heads. He's trying to fight fire with a petrol pump.

12:42
Stewart is now being cross-examined by the prosecution

Prosecutor Stuart Trimmer stands up: “Let’s deal with this head on, you are a liar.

Stewart: “No.”

Trimmer: “You spent the time from April 11 up until July 11 telling anybody and everybody you spoke to that Helen had just gone.” “That’s true,” Stewart said.

Trimmer: “That was on your own account a lie”.

Stewart: “Yes. I was telling the truth, except I didn’t include Joe.”

Trimmer: “You didn’t include anything about the method she disappeared. You knew perfectly well, by your account, Joe and Nick had her but those words never passed your lips between April 11 and some time in December when you wrote them down in a defence statement.

“You didn’t mention Joe and Nick to the whole wide world”.

“No. I encouraged a number of people to go looking for her, I paid for those flyers so people could find Helen. That all got out of control.”

12:31
Stewart tells court he believed Joe tried to get to him in prison

“I can’t remember what Helen was wearing when I last saw her.

“Jamie or Oliver pointed out that her coat and wellington boots had gone, as well as Boris’s lead and yellow collar.

“At least one bag was missing.”

After these interviews, Stewart was charged with murder and the other charges he faces.

He said: “It all happened so quickly. I was charged and sent to prison.

“Prison is very surreal. Within the first few days I was threatened by three lads and was told ‘if you say anything or do anything, tell anyone, snitch, grass, then your sons will be sorted’.

“That sort of threat was repeated six or seven times over the last few days.

“They must have known who I was. I took these threats to have come from Joe.

“[On July 20] I came in and it was like an explosion going on, a bang to the back of my head.

“I was just down and out. Someone came past and said ‘snitch or grass more and this will be happening’.”

This weaving of a factual truth into his web of lies to give his narrative some credence is typical sociopathic/psycopathic behaviour. He'll be loving that he had turned a negative into a positive giving him the power to deceive and thus control his destiny. The prosecuting QC should confront him with this suggestion but put it across as pejoratively as possible.

I'm certain if he does IS will show a whole different side.

12:46
Stewart denies coming home angry and killing Ms Bailey

Trimmer: “Helen’s disappearance was a murder, she hadn’t killed herself.

Stewart: “Yes”.

Trimmer: “You didn’t come home one day angry and killed her?”

Stewart: “No”

Trimmer: “Helen Bailey was without doubt a vulnerable lady wasn’t she?”

Stewart: “No”.

Trimmer: “She looked to you for support?”

Stewart: “We supported each other.”

Trimmer: “The reality of what happened is murder.”

Stewart: “Yes, I agree.”

Trimmer: “The body of Helen doesn’t seen to have suffered any external injury.

Stewart: “I don’t know about that.”

Trimmer: “The dog was in the cesspit as well.”

Stewart: “Yes, Boris.”

Trimmer: “Without losing sight of the obvious it was in a cess pit on your garage.

Stewart: “Yes”.

Go Mr Trimmer !!!

Dominic Reynolds Verified account ‏@domreynolds 1m1 minute ago

Cross-examination begins: "Let's hit this straight on. You are without a doubt, a liar, aren't you?" "No".

That is law pawn of the finest vintage

OMG, so Joe and Nick are in the league of the Kray twins....big time gangsters, associates everywhere, how the frigging hell does he expect anyone to believe this?

Although horrific I did feel some amusement with the disbelief of his testimony, but now I am feeling sick to the core with this.

Poor poor Helen, his sons and the family, it is all too horrendous [emoji45]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And not only are they bigtime crims,they then tell him that its ok to tell police all about them after all.I mean it's only a murder charge...

RSBM
12:14
'I tried to find out about power of attorney'

“I went on the holiday, it was a nightmare. I made out I enjoyed it but I was just laying in bed most of the time.

No, you were “lying” in bed. By your own account you're often lying around the house, and now you’re lying in court. Get it? Chickens lay.

12:48
'Joe or Nick must have put the bodies there'

Trimmer: “How do you suggest the bodies got there?

Stewart: “I can only think Joe and Nick put her there some time. It was either the day they came to see me, or when I was in Broadstairs, or in Spain.”

Trimmer: “Helen has plainly been in that cesspit for a considerable amount of time.”

Stewart: “I don’t know”

Trimmer: “There was considerable excrement above the top of the pit.

Stewart: “I don’t know.”

Trimmer: “Your conclusion is that they must have put her in there, the dog as well, and the dog’s toy, and the pillowcase, and a couple of bin bags.”

Stewart: “I never put anything in that pit.”

Trimmer: “The logical conclusion is it’s either them or you.”

Stewart: “That is my conclusion I guess.”

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 1m1 minute ago

#helenbailey Ian Stewart asked "when body first dicovered you must have been boiling inside?" "No" said worried and confused

12:48

Trimmer: “Your conclusion is that they must have put her in there, the dog as well, and the dog’s toy, and the pillowcase, and a couple of bin bags.”

Stewart: “I never put anything in that pit.”

Trimmer: “The logical conclusion is it’s either them or you.”

Stewart: “That is my conclusion I guess.”
Ah yes I'd for gotten about the pillow case

I told you he'd go for them popping her in when he was in Spain.

Although Mr Trimmer has not researched cesspits as thoroughly as we have!

12:52
Stewart said he 'felt worried' when Ms Bailey's body was found

Trimmer: “On July 15 you were told a body was discovered in the cesspit, you were told this was Helen Bailey’s body. Helen Bailey was a vulnerable lady who you loved, you told us, you wouldn’t have done her any harm?”

Stewart: “No way. The fact Helen had been killed got through to me eventually.”

Trimmer: “You are quite an intelligent man aren’t you?

“Yes” Stewart answers.

Trimmer: “When you found she was in that cesspit you must have been boiling with rage inside?”

Stewart: “No”.

Trimmer: “Because you knew of course you hadn’t done it.”

Stewart: “My first reaction was that it was a lie. All I could remember was feeling worried.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member