GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nick: Helen and Boris are with us"

Stewart confirms that the only time the house alarm is activated in the day, is when the house is empty.

He confirms he didn’t set the alarm on April 11 when he went to the doctors, because Helen was there.

He continues: “I came back into the hall and I was aware of someone at the front door.

“It was Nick, and as I opened the door he pushed me back into the hall and hit me in the stomach.

“He said ‘Helen and Boris are with us, Helen’s helping us solve a problem, don’t tell anyone where Helen is’.

Ooh ya beauty - it gets better! Here's the stomach punch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:ignore: :floorlaugh:

I see he's not 'breaking down' whilst talking about Helen and Boris having been kidnapped.

‘If we find you do tell anyone, you won’t see Helen again’

Stewart: “He said ‘we’ll see you Friday’ then he said ‘if anyone asks where Helen is tell them she’s gone to Broadstairs, act normal, don’t contact Helen in any way.

“He then said ‘If we find you do tell anyone, you won’t see Helen again’.

“I was still on the floor, I was winded and my eyes were watering.

“He hit me again when I was on the floor, he said ‘do you understand’? I nodded.”

YET AGAIN he is using the phrase 'in any way'. I've lost count...and this was supposedly said to him by 'Nick'

haha so these goons have kidnapped helen and the note that she wrote about going to broadstairs he decides to throw in the bin and he also decides to go about his life as normal after this extremely bizarre encounter. Has anyone ever heard anything like this from a case ever? Like ever ever?

My initial thought was that she was out walking the dog"

Stewart: “I left the paperwork with the secretary.

“I was back home by about 4.15pm, something of that order.

“I went back to the house, took my shoes off and there was no sign of Helen.

“I looked in the bedroom, round the house, in the garden, and Helen wasn’t home.

“My initial thought was that she was out walking the dog.”

this is not correct. He was seen at the Tip at 3.02pm ( which is itself is odd, based on the Surgery appointment time, but still ).
His own Counsel says he was at the solicitors 1.5 hours later. Which is 4.30pm earliest.
Which means back at home 4.40 hrs
So what happened to the 101 call and the I got home at 5pm and saw the note about 5.15pm

BIB

This must be a note that Nick and Joe made her write before they carted her off?!! Why did he need a note from HB if he knows he has to tell anyone who asks that she has gone to Broadstairs? Another trip up methinks.

Trimmer should just burst out laughing and say "shall we bother your honour" to open X

I was an hour early for the appointment"

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint: “The time you’re seen at the solicitors is an hour and a half after you’re seen at the skip.

“Are you sure that’s right?”

Stewart: “Yes, I got to the solicitors and was told I was an hour early for the appointment.

“I went for a short walk round Royston and then went back into the solicitors.

“I went back five or ten minutes later. I was with him for a very short time. I had the box of paperwork with me.”

Would you go back to the Solicitors within five or ten minutes after being told you were an hour early for your appointment - and while defining your afternoon IS - didn't you have to go back to Hartwell for papers you had forgotten to take with you? You are speaking in riddles .. poor Helen having to listen to you night and day.

haha so these goons have kidnapped helen and the note that she wrote about going to broadstairs he decides to throw in the bin and he also decides to go about his life as normal after this extremely bizarre encounter. Has anyone ever heard anything like this from a case ever? Like ever ever?

I just asked a similar question of Mrjitty. This just beggars belief today!

I felt I had to do what he said"

Stewart: “He quoted my phone number at me and asked me if that was correct. I nodded.

“It was the way he said it, but I did believe him. I thought they might harm Helen in some way.

“I was shocked and confused, this was so odd.

“He left after saying again what he’d do to Helen.

“After a short time I got up and sat in one of the chairs in Helen’s office.

“He had stressed about being normal, I don’t know what normal was supposed to be, but I went to see Jamie that night on auto mode.

“I didn’t involve the police or Helen’s family, I felt I had to do what he said.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

So he's in hospital, "has" cancer and thinks he has 3 months to a year to live. Kind, caring Helen comes in and tells him she's taking Zopiclone. Right.

But can't understand why she's feeling so tired and keeps falling asleep. DUH!

I am actually delighted that he is spinning this ridiculous yarn - he will be going away for a very long time after this.

I believed Helen would be killed"

Stewart: “I then phoned my mum and dad just to talk to someone, I wasn’t thinking at all really, I didn’t tell them.

“If I had reported an assault on me, and someone admitting to the taking of Helen and Boris to the authorities, I believed Helen would be killed.

“It was just the way it was put over to me.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-trial-partner-ian-12573132

I was an auto-pilot'

Stewart: “I alarmed the house when I went to meet Jamie, as no-one was there.

“I went to watch Jamie play bowls but I don’t remember the drive at all.

“On the way back on auto-pilot I asked Jamie if he wanted a Chinese, he mentioned it earlier, so I carried on doing what we planned.

“I didn’t say anything to Jamie about what occurred that afternoon, because I’d been told not to and I didn’t want him involved.”

Ah now here's the problem with these amateur fiction writers. He seems to have forgotten that Oliver came home that evening, before IS departed to the bowls ( circa 5.30pm ) ...but IS doesn't appear to have included him in the script

On the way back I asked Jamie - how ? did he call him ? because Jamie's evidence indicated that he went home separately from IS - and why if you had discussed getting a take away earlier, why did you then have to phone Jamie on the way home - couldnt you ask him at the bowls ?
There's a few stories need a bit further checking here I think

Has the gate been broken all this time, or did N&J just work out the code like the super sleuths they are?
It's strange, isn't it?

So meticulous about setting the alarm, but happy to leave the gate unlocked for anyone to enter the secluded grounds.

He's now admitting to lying about the note - Aah, must be getting tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member