GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His entire evidence today is as wild and made up as the Jon Benét Ramsey "foreign faction" story

Has he more to say tomorrow? We haven't yet heard of the phone they gave him to follow instructions? It all sounds like a black comedy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he must be back on the stand tomorrow, he hasn't been released from giving evidence yet and there's cross examination to look forward to.

Had to go to work, but what an afternoon!

Have we found out what the GGHW stands for? Did he mean GCHQ? Or wad old Joe or IS a bit of a gamer?!
https://minecraft-statistic.net/en/player/gghw.html

It stands for gorgeous grey haired widower, he said Joe had read Helens book.

Just nearly wet myself laughing even typing this. Ah I shouldn't laugh, I'm sure loads of hard criminals read widow support literature. [emoji52]

How is he going to explain why he went on holiday, if he thought Helen had been kidnapped?

The movie poster was fab!

Ooh I would love to be in court to see that cretin sentenced. I bet the cleaning lady he slandered today will be in a front row seat, grinning and giving 'Mr Ian' a one finger salute as he's sent down, Lol!

Adding an updated timeline for the morning of April 11, based on timings given in evidence today, plus prior evidence

Stewart is now asked about April 11, the day Helen disappeared.

At 8.02am, the alarm in the house is disarmed by Jamie Stewart, the defendant’s son. ( Jamie’s evidence says 07.30am )

There are various searches made on Helen’s iPad, including one for Nottingham Trent University.
Stewart: “Helen was half considering doing a degree course the following year”.

At 9.04am there was a call from the home landline to the solicitors, the jurors are told. Stewart said Helen made this call.
Stewart: “Our mobiles were all on the EE network.”
( so was it IS making this call and covering by saying both phones are on EE – pity the Solicitors don’t seem to have given evidence re this point )

Stewart said Boris was usually walked by both him and Helen after breakfast.
“On this particular morning, I’m 99 per cent sure Boris didn’t get a walk. ( I wonder why ? )

“I was in bed until a bit later, I came back downstairs.”

09 30am for about 30 – 40 minutes, the evidence of Stuart Kye says that he and Helen were back and forth on line, discussing his wedding

Between 10.14am and 10.45am, there are more iPad searches, another one on Brocket Hall.

And Helen is chatting with Tracey – via email and or text - from about 10.30 to 10.50 am ( wish we had detail of what was said, could this have been IS sending yes and no replies ? )

At 10.58am, the last search on Helen’s iPad relates to wedding planners on Twitter, the court is told.

“That’s when the internet activity stops,

The Nottingham Trent Uni search is a weird one too. Wonder is there any proof she really was considering doing a course there? Or was it somebody else on her ipad who then realised their msitake and started doing more "Helen type" searches and activities.

I would pick holes in his story, but his story is one big hole.

He is treating everyone involved, family, friends, jurors and judiciary, like idiots with his fairy tale - and most appalling of all, heaping even more disrespect on Helen. If there was even an atom of doubt about his guilt, it's been dispelled today. Ian Stewart is going down. I trust the judge will take into account his shameless Not Guilty plea and disgraceful self indulgence in court, and sentence appropriately.

It couldn't be more of a farce if Nick and Joe had arrived on the doorstep in a conga, pursued by Benny Hill, a bald headed pensioner and a nurse in suspenders.

I really needed that out loud hoot of laughter here! Thank you DollyDiamond! x

I'm way behind on the thread, but having just read the Cambridge News coverage -

Whuuuuuuuuut.

I had thought that the only possible way the Joe and Nick story could have a chance at being convincing would be if he'd said they'd made a credible threat against his sons' lives were he to speak, and that was why he'd kept quiet. But nope.

(I mean, still not very convincing in context, but moreso than what he said today!)

How is he going to explain why he went on holiday, if he thought Helen had been kidnapped?

And why stay quiet even AFTER Helen was found dead? And how was one of Joe & Nick "dealt with"?

I can not wait for him to be cross examined.

sorry if this is out of order- will remove it if not acceptable. This afternoon, unable to get on with my day job and inspired by IS's manic stories I did this for my wee blog.
helen-bailey-murder-976x1024.jpg

Wowser! This is utterly brilliant!

thanks! although I got the names the wrong way round. Oh well, just like Ian would ;)

At 9.04am there was a call from the home landline to the solicitors, the jurors are told. Stewart said Helen made this call.
Stewart: “Our mobiles were all on the EE network.”
( so was it IS making this call and covering by saying both phones are on EE – pity the Solicitors don’t seem to have given evidence re this point )

Stewart said Boris was usually walked by both him and Helen after breakfast.
“On this particular morning, I’m 99 per cent sure Boris didn’t get a walk. ( I wonder why ? )

“I was in bed until a bit later, I came back downstairs.”

09 30am for about 30 – 40 minutes, the evidence of Stuart Kye says that he and Helen were back and forth on line, discussing his wedding

(what does he mean he came BACK downstairs)

From The Cambridge News:

“We had a visitor at the doorbell, it was Joe. I was stood behind Helen with Boris.
“Helen opened the door to Joe.
“He said ‘have you remembered anything or found anything about my business?’
“Helen said ‘no, I never knew anything of what you did, leave me alone’.
“He then whispered to Helen and said ‘just think about it’ and turned round and went.
“I asked Helen what that meant, she said she didn’t know and that Joe was an idiot.”

Don't tell me, Joe said she should act normal and suggest a takeaway. How remarkably cool of Helen, the woman we are supposed to believe was a bag of nerves over alterations to the conservatory etc.

It would be just as believable if he'd said aliens came and took her and put her in the cess pit. This is really that bad. I very much doubt he'd read anything on here either. None of us would suggest anything this crazy. It's bonkers mad. I cannot believe what he's coming out with.

there's still time Snoopy

As I opened the door, he (Nick) pushed me back into the hall and he must have tripped me at some point,' he said
'He said: 'Helen is with us, she is helping us solve a problem, don't tell anyone'.'
Asked who he thought he meant by 'us', Stewart replied: 'I assumed it was Joe.
'He said: 'Sorry, we have taken Helen and Boris with us', he said 'we will be back, we will see you Friday, if anyone asks tell them she's gone Broadstairs (Kent), don't tell anyone in any way'.
'He then said: 'If you tell anyone you won't see Helen again'.'

]www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4203454/Helen-Bailey-s-partner-questioned-sleeping-pill-plot.html#ixzz4Y7RjiWyh

Ooops they nearly forgot to mention Boris, then it looks like they apologised for that and referred to him by name, rather than refer to him as say "the dog". I guess they knew his name from reading Helen's book :facepalm:

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Totally confused as to why Joe did not leave a business card with a forwarding adress for the paperwork.

I mean, if for some reason the issue becomes urgent after five years, he'd better make sure that the file was forwarded to him without further delay.

:tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member