GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She liked the way the desktop was set up? What like with a monitor and keyboard? Radical!

and clearly liked sitting on ISs lap at the same time, being as he was at his desk...and liked having to fiddle with bank Log Ins, being as hers were all set up on the Mac

If he spoke to Helen 4 days after she went missing
1. she couldn't have been put in the cesspit on the 11 April
2. It means that only the next day he contacted the police to say she was missing (which if it were ttrue would suggest at the very least he wanted her dead)

Add to that he went to the solicitor about power of attorney to sell the flat before the 500K ransom had even been asked for

15:40
Stewart is quizzed further about the standing order

Trimmer: “At 2.30pm on April 11 you’re at home, was Helen there?”

Stewart: “Yes”

Trimmer: “She would use her own computer if you were there wouldn’t she?”

Stewart: “Yes”

Trimmer: “If she was alive and well and working that afternoon, is there any reason why she couldn’t do that transaction on her own computer?”

Stewart: “She started looking at my computer, she liked the way the desktop was set up. She was writing a new blog.”

Trimmer: “You had nothing to do with that transaction, nothing at all?”

Stewart: “No.”

Trimmer: “You didn’t know Helen had done it?”

Trimmer: “She hadn’t said to you what she’d done to the standing order?”

Trimmer: “The event logs around that area have disappeared too. Any reason for that?”

Stewart: “I don’t understand operating systems on that level.”

Is this a 'computer says no' moment? 'IS does not compute'.

So much for computer expert.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he spoke to Helen 4 days after she went missing
1. she couldn't have been put in the cesspit on the 11 April
2. It means that only the next day he contacted the police to say she was missing (which if it were ttrue would suggest at the very least he wanted her dead)
Remember Nick & Joe allowed him to call police as long as it was after 3pm.

But seriously imagine that Nick & Joe did exist and had kidnapped and killed Helen & Boris and were at one point miles away in Broadstairs... when it comes to disposing of the bodies they could dispose of them literally anywhere in the country, in the dead of night, in woodland, in water. Instead they chose to go back to the very place where there is the most media and police presense and where the one person who knows they have Helen lives.

Stewart: “She started looking at my computer, she liked the way the desktop was set up. She was writing a new blog.”

I don't see the connection? I've set up blogs probably hundreds of times and I don't know what the appearance of Windows' desktop would have to do with it? The appearance of a standard desktop doesn't translate to how a blog should look?

And as we discussed I think yesterday, most Mac users would be probably be more likely to say "Ew, no thanks I'll stick to my Mac."

Trimmer: “It’s a load of nonsense.”

Too bloody right!

But seriously imagine that Nick & Joe did exist and had kidnapped and killed Helen & Boris and were at one point miles away in Broadstairs... when it comes to disposing of the bodies they could dispose of them literally anywhere in the country, in the dead of night, in woodland, in water. Instead they chose to go back to the very place where there is the most media and police presense and where the one person who knows they have Helen lives.

And they also chose to throw a pillow slip in there with her, for some reason...

And if that wasn't unlikely enough, for no accountable reason Nick and Joe have deposited them in the cess pit along with a dog toy for Boris.

"Pros. questions why Helen would use a standing order for a one-off payment"

One of our clever sleuthers here said exactly this.

Trimmer: “We’re going to come to what I call story number one, that Helen had gone and left a note. That is what you told the whole world for a while.”

Stewart: “Yes.”

Trimmer: “She had gone because she wanted time and space on her own, and you weren’t supposed to contact her in any way?”

Trimmer: “The contents of the note which you lost indicated she had gone to Broadstairs and was unable to say how long she would be.”

Trimmer: “You made it up, there was no note.”

Stewart: “Yes I said it at the spur of the moment.”

Trimmer: “It wasn’t a spur of the moment thing. This was a calculated account to deal with a number of things. It dealt with her absence, and the absence of Boris. It had the chime of reality that included Broadstairs.

Trimmer: “You’re really suggesting someone who didn’t know Helen at all told you to say she had gone to Broadstairs? It’s a load of nonsense.”

Trimmer: “This is your reason you were going to give to the world about why you were sad, and you went out of your way to enhance that impression of being distressed.”

Stewart: “I was distressed.”

Trimmer: “There was no note.”

Stewart: “No. I had to say she left a note and I lost it.”

And they also chose to throw a pillow slip in there with her, for some reason...

Wonder if they tried to prove it was IS / HB's pillowcase, ie did it match a set in the house.

She liked the way the desktop was set up? What like with a monitor and keyboard? Radical!

I was thinking same. When you use a mac you don't go on to a windows machine and say you like it. I'm getting the feeling he can't use a mac....

Trimmer: "It’s a load of nonsense"

Sums up the entire defence succinctly! :jail:

I was thinking same. When you use a mac you don't go on to a windows machine and say you like it. I'm getting the feeling he can't use a mac....

Ah good point..yes that's WHY the transaction was attempted from HIS computer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stewart is asked about the missing person search

Trimmer: “You told John Bailey about the note.”

Trimmer: “You were seen by any number of people to appear to be distressed.”

Stewart: “There was no appear about it, I was extremely distressed.”

Trimmer: “Who created the Facebook poster [relating to Helen’s disappearance]?

Stewart: “Three ladies - Margaret Mason, Emma and...I can’t remember the third lady involved, sorry.”

Trimmer: “These were all good people weren’t they?”

Stewart: “As far as I knew them.”

Trimmer: “They and a large number of the community had it in mind to find Helen?”

Stewart: “That’s how it transpired, yes. I didn’t want that to happen.”

Trimmer: “During any time from 11 April to July you could have brought that to a halt couldn’t you?”

Stewart: “Only in my view I was putting Helen at risk.”

Trimmer: “Police were devoting a huge amount of resources to you and this missing person.”

Stewart: “Yes, definitely.”

Trimmer: “The local area police team, and then the major crime unit, and a huge volume of resources were employed to find her

Trimmer: “Did it ever occur to you these people could be much better employed actually trying to find her, and finding Joe and Nick?”

Stewart: “It never occurred to me, no.”

Trimmer hasn't even GOT to Jose and Nico yet. I am wondering if he will bother as IS "story" is so clearly a work of fiction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh I forgot to say at one point IS mentioned the floorboards at Broadstairs looking ok, I'd very much like to know if these floorboards have been ripped up and looked under. Quite a few mentions of floorboards from him now. He asked the police if they'd rip them up and one time as well I'm sure .....

"Pros. questions why Helen would use a standing order for a one-off payment"

One of our clever sleuthers here said exactly this.

:blushing: I did bring this up. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member