GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, I was mistaking him for a human being for a second! He will have had his sons and parents to the house, and bragged about his mansion with swimming pool at the bowls club - not a bit troubled that Helen and Boris' bodies lay there.

BUT- what is the view of a possible Brocket Hall wedding. He said wtte -you would have to see it - it was so amazing etc. My view - is that he is THERE showing off how successful he is (how clever he is). He only needs the Prelude .. the Play doesn't need to happen - for him to feel like the wonder Protagonist.

I think he sees himself as snail, gathering his shell and enabled. (That's crap but I needed to write it).

That IS creepy, Cherwell.

On a separate topic I can't help worrying about your propensity for violence!

Don't tell me you wouldn't like to see it happen
I don't think I could kick hard enough, but I would be happy to delegate :biggrin:

I'm happy to imagine him having to lift a tray three times a day for the rest of his life.

I'm happy to imagine him having to lift a tray three times a day for the rest of his life.

I think a fitting task would be to empty out the other prisoners slop buckets for the next thirty years

RSBM

Someone mentioned earlier that after IS' arrest, the house was obviously commandeered and fenced off by the police for a long time. I felt sick to my stomach to think that that beautiful mansion, the catalyst for so many of Helen's hopes and dreams, has become an ugly crime scene. The next door neighbour spoke of witnessing Helen and IS getting the keys and first moving in, and recalled that they cuddled on the front doorstep and she felt privileged to be party to it. That the home where they were apparently both so excited to be starting a new life together should become the place of Helen's and Boris' murders and their initial, appalling 'burial' is simply heartbreaking.

Yes, it will be sold and a new couple will move in and make it their own. For me, Helen and Boris' spirits will always run free in Highgate where they spent their happiest years, before evil came to call.

Oh Dolly, this is really heartbreaking. I hope that Helen and Boris are truly running free now too, with John and Rufus. I still can't shake off the image I have in my mind of Helen and little Boris both being so carefully pulled out of that filth by the police - covered in human 'output', sullied and rotting. And yet with their beautiful spirits always to be remembered by so many - including us on WS, who in the main have just been horrified latecomers to the whole thing. My heart breaks for family and friends and it's a pain I think most of us share to some degree.

On a separate note...and perhaps I am being too nosy asking this....was Boris buried with Helen? Maybe that's too personal a question though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In her book Helen says she wants to be cremated and have her ashes scattered on the beach at Broadstairs. She even said she was going to prepare a map with an arrow showing where, it's too sad to think if she did that or not. Given that she still had the ashes of Rufus, their previous dog, with JS' ashes I imagine that Boris also had a cremation. I strongly suspect that the ashes of the four of them will have been placed together but that's pure conjecture.

Don't tell me you wouldn't like to see it happen
I don't think I could kick hard enough, but I would be happy to delegate :biggrin:

Me, me - pick me!! Hops up and down ......... wearing sharp stilettos!!

Would you like to borrow these?

attachment.php

Make those spikes longer and it's a done deal! :happydance:

:eek:fftobed:

'Night! x

I was wondering whether the following would be an over-simplification or an accurate statement of the decision facing the jury:

IS is guilty beyond reasonable doubt
if and only if
the N&J story is false beyond reasonable doubt.

I was wondering whether the following would be an over-simplification or an accurate statement of the decision facing the jury:

if and only if

There would have to be some evidence that N & J existed, I would imagine, besides the innocent N & J that IS knows and who were presented in court. Either CCTV footage, fingerprints or items of clothing/props at either premises that doesn't match IS or JS, etc.
IS will never be able to satisfactorily explain why the kidnappers returned to the family home, then killed and disposed of HB & B in the cesspit. IS went off on holiday as if HB had wanted time alone or w/e, not held captive and could be killed at any moment. IS will never be able to explain his actions, NEVER!

Sadly, if IS could have pulled off disposing of the bodies elsewhere, he might have gotten away with it and ironically, no need for the N & J story. It'd be another mystery, HB disappeared having met with foul play and IS, the grieving 'fiance', garnering sympathy from the community, maybe even courting another relationship with a rich widow, that's a scary thought.

if and only if

As a measure of the incredulity of the N&J story ……..

It took them ‘5 years’ to suddenly remember they needed an ‘important file’

Having had this somewhat belated thought there is no rational connection in them simply needing a document to suddenly abducting the only person (and her dog) who could assist and then killing both of them.

Then, according to IS, they took a completely unnecessary risk by returning to the property to dispose of the bodies in order to ‘implicate’ him as a person completely unknown to them by concealing the bodies in such a manner as to make discovery very unlikely and hence reducing the probability that IS would be implicated in the first place!

Hopefully the jury will quite rightly conclude such a duo are purely ‘figments of imagination’ conjured up in the contorted mind of IS who had no option but to endow them with such ridiculous and illogical actions in order to explain his murderous ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME