GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewart accused of 'setting up' Helen Bailey's Broadstairs visit
“This [next point] is one of the most obvious demonstrations of a creation of a story. “This is setting up a tale. “The tale that he’s run with from the moment he spoke is that Helen has gone to Broadstairs. “He is saying ‘She is my lover, I am the Gorgeous Grey Haired widower’. “But by now according to his account, Helen’s phone has gone. It is with her kidnappers. “He goes down to Broadstairs and that is when Helen’s phone connects to the wifi router on April 16. “At this point according to his account, the phone is still in the house and he’s texting Helen ‘*advertiser censored*’. “Despite the apparent threat from Nick and Joe, he just sends these three letters. No frantic plea to the kidnappers. “Those three letters stick with the notion that Helen has just left. “And then it all goes a bit dead.”

Prosecutor says Stewarts story thwarted when her body was found
“A text to John Bailey, Helen’s brother ‘please tell me when you speak to Helen, even if she tells me not to’. “He’s running with the lie. He doesn’t say to John ‘some kidnappers have got her, shall we sort it out?’ “Another text to John Bailey ‘are you there? [in Broadstairs] How is Helen?’. “Why would he write that? It’s a nice touch, intending to enhance the lie that he’s running with, and would have run with forever, if Helen had not been found.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-case-12612181

So glad to see we had a very small hand in the case against him. Well perhaps it wasn't so small, if that one witness would have caused doubt in a couple of juror's minds.

I hope Michelle is in court to watch IS's face during this great closing argument.

Caution: Super STrimmer at work finishing up on the absurdity that is IS's

defence

hqdefault.jpg

ETA - should have taken the text about pampas out, wrong country!

No, "seed" makes sense, if a slightly mixed metaphor. "That’s the seed around where this defendant had woven this tale."
The seed from which he has grown the tale?

Of course, and the tale is 'Jack and the BigBeanstalk'.

Stewart 'not clever enough' - court told
“He was clever, but not clever enough. Because he took that [Helen’s] phone to Broadstairs, but although the SIM card was gone, the phone wasn’t on the network, the wireless router picked this phone up. “This may be one of the reasons why this defendant comes to the place he is now.”

Phone records would look like Stewart was 'trying his best' to find Helen

“By this stage, he texts Helen, saying ‘please please call’. “On his account as he writes that Helen is with the kidnappers and he’s given her phone to them. “What is the purpose of saying that? Why do it? The only reason is to create an electronic record which is consistent with the lover his girlfriend who’s walked out the door. He then texts her and says ‘I have respected your wishes long enough, You have had enough space and time. Just let me know you’re OK. Love you more’. “If Helen Bailey was never found and someone looks at the records years later, this shows that Stewart was trying his best to find Helen.”

I like Strimmer's language and the absence of the word "fiancee". Helen was far too good to be known as IS's fiancee.

Court takes lunch break

“Stewart then texts Helen’s phone and says ‘police won’t tell me where you are if you don’t want them to. They can stop all the fuss’. “Why write that? The kidnappers have apparently got the phone, so why would he be texting that phone this text? “This is to reinforce the impression that his lover has walked out the door. The only reason he’s writing this is to cover his tracks.” There will now be a break until 2.05pm.

re “

It's a shame we never found if there were Mumsnet posts(as opposed to searches) by Helen that would prove BIB above.

I did a Google search for "mumsnet falling asleep in the afternoon" as we were told Helen did, but all the results I found were just about toddlers taking afternoon naps. I'm curious to know what she was looking for on there.

And he's not even finished yet with his closing?

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

27E05E6600000578-0-image-m-6_1429731364658.jpg

I hope Michelle is in court to watch IS's face during this great closing argument.

Caution: Super STrimmer at work finishing up on the absurdity that is IS's

defence

hqdefault.jpg

ETA - should have taken the text about pampas out, wrong country!

Pah, it's looking more like this cotton

deforestation-causes-HI_104236.jpg

Another pedantic but rather crucial correction to the CN account, I'm sure he said 'she's asleep in the chair', not 'he's' as they have it, in the bit about IS's changing of the standing order - everyone here will have realised that but just for the record...

Another pedantic but rather crucial correction to the CN account, I'm sure he said 'she's asleep in the chair', not 'he's' as they have it, in the bit about IS's changing of the standing order - everyone here will have realised that but just for the record...

No Stewart said he fell asleep in the chair.

I did a Google search for "mumsnet falling asleep in the afternoon" as we were told Helen did, but all the results I found were just about toddlers taking afternoon naps. I'm curious to know what she was looking for on there.

There is one result "why have i always been constantly knackered". I tend to think she was trying to find somethgin she'd found in a previous search.

One thing I did think looking at all those mumsnet results was OMG thank God there wasnt so many different opinions on how to parent, available to me when my kids were babies.Advice overload

Good for you Pips - Helen herself received some rather harsh judgement from the widow group who I think sometimes feel that they 'own' some of Helen and that she was 'one of theirs'. Like I said previously, Helen was many things to many people and I know never wanted to be defined by her grief and was so ready to move on into the next chapter of her life - we all know that this was cruelly snatched from her. The only thing that gives me any crumb of comfort is the knowledge that she was happy and excited for the future at the time of her death. I think we should all be left to deal with how we feel in our own way - I know for me personally, this forum has been a great source of comfort and information (and also some cracking humour when needed) we all share the same goal - we want to see justice done for an incredible woman and her little dog [emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear about this; the lady may have her views but shouldn't be hurting others who, like her, have also been hurt. I was initially wary of this site and link, but after following for several weeks it was so clear that the attempts to get at the truth were underpinned by great regard and respect for Helen, and outrage at what had happen to her and Boris. I don't know (or wish to know) about everyone's background, just as the widowed lady doesn't, but I would like to bet many of us have known the grief of the loss of our loved ones, sometimes in violent circumstances, such as the murder of a beloved aunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody