GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he knew there was a chance she would wake up and realise she didn't want thís life. And better a bird in the hand than two in the bush. Because he knew he'd lucked out but wasn't worthy and needed to consolidate. And maybe, maybe she did realise or find out something and questions were asked or he could feel she suspected the drugging etc. and she told her friend TLC is wearing thin, which sounds like she's tired of nursing the layabout who can't life a tray himself and can see rest of her life stuck with him like that. I think she did start to wake up which was why he actually had to keep her asleep!

Evidently.
I take it the judge will correct any outright errors of fact?
That misquote is really annoying, perhaps Cottonweaver could email Judge Bright!
ETA Cherwell I see you've already suggested tortoise should!

bwahahahah. I am going to offer that one up to another volunteer! There's laws against that.

Legal powers over missing people was searched on a computer

“During a second examination of the Asus laptop, there were also searches found on power of attorney, something to do with making a will or so on. “We use specific terms when we carry out searches, I did find this time, in the chrome bookmarks folder, entries relating to web pages visited and bookmarked. “One of these was for power of attorney at the www.gov.uk site, another one contained the terms ‘presumption of death, new legal powers, missing person’. “The first bookmark was identified as being saved at 12.49pm on June 17. “The second one was at 2.23pm on June 15.”

the he above I find very telling. After she's missing but before she's discovered in the cesspit he's looking up 'presumption of death"...

Excellent. Has anyone got the judge's number? OOPS I can see I am late to the table again. That is a constant problem if one chooses on WS options to read latest first!

Bottom line for jury: who gains from her death? Who knew of and had access to secret cesspit? Who admits to elaborate lies throughout? End of. guilty. 30 years please.

Guys, you all need to zen the F out. :floorlaugh:

If he's not found guilty, I'll eat Dolly's stilettos.

He's as guilty as a porcupine leaning against a flat tyre.

I'd love to see the jury's expressions hearing this. I would be unable to not show my disgust at this rubbish. Is anyone there in court to see?

Unfortunately we could have a jury of very mixed ability. That slimeball may sway somebody who cannot follow a plot! It only needs two/three to mess up.

He's as guilty as a porcupine leaning against a flat tyre.

We know that, and many others do too. But, do those 12 jurors have the conviction to find him guilty 'beyond reasonable doubt'? I freely admit to having the squits right now, worrying about the outcome. And that bloody mis-quote breaks my heart! Sigh.

Well, at least it's not down to a single bought-off judge.

We know that, and many others do too. But, do those 12 jurors have the conviction to find him guilty 'beyond reasonable doubt'? I freely admit to having the squits right now, worrying about the outcome. And that bloody mis-quote breaks my heart! Sigh.

Beyond reasonable doubt. Yes. Not beyond ANY doubt, and surely Strimmer has reduced his *advertiser censored*-and-bull story to a pile of reeking silage.

:gaah: :maddening: :rant:

some snippets from Trimmer to soothe

this defendant is a liar, an actor, 'full blown liar'. “The depths of the lying is significant.”

“You can watch him on this interview if you like, and you will see a plain, practiced liar, and an actor.”

“And you’ve heard a host of lies from the defendant.

“He is quite simply, a devious killer.”

...his account is absurd.
'The tale beyond this becomes so absurd that a child who wrote it in his essay aged 11 might be laughed at by the rest of his class'
...“It’s your judgement not mine, but this is total fantasy.”
..Nonsense isn’t it.

It was a long plan. Why he did it, we will never know.

I promise you, all will be well. :)

If this idiot doesn't go down for life we might as well empty every prisoner on to the streets and completely dispense with the judiciary.

He's going down for 30 years and it will be a unanimous verdict. Anything else and I'll wear Dolly's stilettos before LozDa eats them!

I promise you, all will be well. :)

If this idiot doesn't go down for life we might as well empty every prisoner on to the streets and completely dispense with the judiciary.

He's going down for 30 years and it will be a unanimous verdict. Anything else and I'll wear Dolly's stilettos before LozDa eats them!

I want you to wear them WHILE she is eating them and live blogged too :D

Well it has taken me until now to catch up! I almost couldn't read the defence summing, what a crock. But that's all he had to go on and the Judge will put them straight I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee