GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wednesday before the Monday when she disappeared, she called me at lunchtime and said to me, ‘I can’t believe I have just slept for five hours. I had two poached eggs and the next thing I woke up’,” her mother told police.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...y-childrens-author-killed-partner-court-hears

Sorry for repeating this but I must have missed HB's mother's conversation with HB. It seems like IS did put the zopiclone in the eggs? When Mr Trimmer asked IS he said yes then denied, so imo, it's a given, he sprinkled it over the poached eggs, maybe with some kind of spice to mask the taste? -

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook Feb 9
#helenbaileyI

IS questioned about police statement where he says he cooked HB breakfast on 11/4. Now claims he didn't "It was confusing time"

At 3pm thereabouts we see that this defendant was at Royston waste disposal site, it was not raining. “

Cotton Weaver !!!!!!

Do you think I'll finally have my weird need for a reason to the Tesco incident? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking ...no. Or maybe after the trial when the security guard sells his story lol.

At 3pm thereabouts we see that this defendant was at Royston waste disposal site, it was not raining. “

Cotton Weaver !!!!!!

Tortoise and the other posters too
Never put off doing sthng like contacting a Pros - at risk of a little personal embarassment

ETA - Don't worry -I didn't link to WS in the email to ST

Good work Mr Trimmer - though after my Zopiclone-in-tea experiment, I don't believe for a second he put the tablets in her scrambled egg. It absolutely does have a bitter taste immediately it enters your mouth. I feel very sure IS was doctoring her tablets - vitamin and probably paracatemol too.

Glad the pros are putting some of Helen's own words from her book into the evidence. Her devotion to IS shines out in her 'Bikinis' book - this will show how she was utterly duped and her love and trust betrayed in the worst way imaginable. Pips - your input here has always been entirely appropriate and I thank you for sharing your thoughts as a friend of Helen's you remind us of the deeply personal tragedy for herself and everyone who loved her.

LOL well that blows my theory out the window. :p

Court takes a break until noon

“And finally Mr Farmer, who says he saw Helen driving in Broadstairs. “In the middle of April if the defendant is right, Nick and Joe have Helen in their clutches and they’re trying to extract information from her worth half a million pounds. “Is she going to be seen in Broadstairs, in a large black Range Rover, driving it when she didn’t like driving much, on her own, yards from her own house [in Broadstairs]. “Had the kidnappers just let her go? The word absurd springs to mind. “This is activity presented to you to muddy the waters. They do not demonstrate that Helen was alive and well late afternoon in the middle of April. “Mr Farmer doesn’t know if this [sighting of Helen] is March, April or May.” There will now be a short break until 12noon.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-case-12612181

[FONT=&amp]muddy the waters

He's even nicking my phrases. He's definitely reading here ;) ha!
[/FONT]

ETA: Just in case it's not clear... I'm joking :)

The Wednesday before the Monday when she disappeared, she called me at lunchtime and said to me, ‘I can’t believe I have just slept for five hours. I had two poached eggs and the next thing I woke up’,” her mother told police.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...y-childrens-author-killed-partner-court-hears

Sorry for repeating this but I must have missed HB's mother's conversation with HB. It seems like IS did put the zopiclone in the eggs? When Mr Trimmer asked IS he said yes then denied, so imo, it's a given, he sprinkled it over the poached eggs, maybe with some kind of spice to mask the taste? -

#helenbaileyI

IS questioned about police statement where he says he cooked HB breakfast on 11/4. Now claims he didn't "It was confusing time"

He could have just given her her tablets with the poached eggs but I'm thinking he probably went for scrambled eggs on Aprill 11th , much easier to mix something into than poached eggs and he said himself that she loved scrambled eggs...

[FONT=&amp]“I would make Helen breakfast, she loved having it made for her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“She loved scrambled eggs. I didn’t cook her breakfast at all after the operation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“If she didn’t have scrambled eggs she’d make poached eggs for herself.”[/FONT]

Court takes a break until noon

“And finally Mr Farmer, who says he saw Helen driving in Broadstairs. “In the middle of April if the defendant is right, Nick and Joe have Helen in their clutches and they’re trying to extract information from her worth half a million pounds. “Is she going to be seen in Broadstairs, in a large black Range Rover, driving it when she didn’t like driving much, on her own, yards from her own house [in Broadstairs]. “Had the kidnappers just let her go? The word absurd springs to mind. “This is activity presented to you to muddy the waters. They do not demonstrate that Helen was alive and well late afternoon in the middle of April. “Mr Farmer doesn’t know if this [sighting of Helen] is March, April or May.” There will now be a short break until 12noon.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-case-12612181

BIB Yes!

ETA LozDa got there first!

[FONT=&]muddy the waters

He's even nicking my phrases. He's definitely reading here ;) ha!
[/FONT]

ETA: Just in case it's not clear... I'm joking :)

wait til the journos publish their long reads after sentencing Loz - you'll be reading posters' stuff on MSM, happened many times before! ( we've seen it in books before - why wouldn't they , saves time, )

And fear that he was going to have to fork out 14k for the rings and it seems that despite him saying they weren't going to use Brocket Hall, Helen was still looking at Brocket Hall online shortly before her online activity stopped.

She may just have been checking for updates (being nosy/curious as many of us surely are) on Brocket Hall even though decided it wouldn't be used for the wedding any more. I've long been interested in anything Brocket Hall related after Lord Brocket got done for insurance fraud (put valuable cars in underground specially built bunker and claimed on insurance) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/147018.stm

He had to sell lease on estate after that.

Edited as the cars were just expensive - not necessarily vintage

Good for you Pips - Helen herself received some rather harsh judgement from the widow group who I think sometimes feel that they 'own' some of Helen and that she was 'one of theirs'. Like I said previously, Helen was many things to many people and I know never wanted to be defined by her grief and was so ready to move on into the next chapter of her life - we all know that this was cruelly snatched from her. The only thing that gives me any crumb of comfort is the knowledge that she was happy and excited for the future at the time of her death. I think we should all be left to deal with how we feel in our own way - I know for me personally, this forum has been a great source of comfort and information (and also some cracking humour when needed) we all share the same goal - we want to see justice done for an incredible woman and her little dog [emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You guys are great. Thanks so much for your lovely messages, both on here and on PM. As Colour Purple says, it's one person's opinion and time to concentrate on getting justice for Helen and Boris. Sincerely thank you for making me feel better, hurting Helen's family would be the last thing on my mind x

Never put off doing sthng like contacting a Pros - at risk of a little personal embarassment

Bl**dy brilliant work cottonweaver, well done you and the others. xx

:clap: Well done! I'm getting the OP trial vibes.

#helenbaileyI

There is no way anyone could eat even a mouthful of poached egg that had Zopiclone sprinkled over it. I believe the question of breakfast is a red herring. IS slipped those sleeping pills into Helen's vitamin/herbal supplements and possibly paracetamol capsules too when he had the opportunity.

My blood ran cold when Mr Trimmer said IS had phoned his parents on the day of the murder, to make sure they weren't going to turn up and interrupt the murder and dumping of Helen and Boris. Evil personified!

She may just have been checking for updates (being nosy/curious as many of us surely are) on Brocket Hall even though decided it wouldn't be used for the wedding any more. I've long been interested in anything Brocket Hall related after Lord Brocket got done for insurance fraud (put valuable cars in underground specially built bunker and claimed on insurance) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/147018.stm

He had to sell lease on estate after that.

Edited as the cars were just expensive - not necessarily vintage

Apprently it was specifically wedding venues that she was looking at but I'm not convinced that she had ever gone off the idea of Brocket Hall anyway, think it's more likely IS was sabotaging things behind the scenes becasue he deemed it too expensive.

Popping in and out (pesky kids needing attention) but go Strimmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties