GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way anyone could eat even a mouthful of poached egg that had Zopiclone sprinkled over it. I believe the question of breakfast is a red herring. IS slipped those sleeping pills into Helen's vitamin/herbal supplements and possibly paracetamol capsules too when he had the opportunity.

My blood ran cold when Mr Trimmer said IS had phoned his parents on the day of the murder, to make sure they weren't going to turn up and interrupt the murder and dumping of Helen and Boris. Evil personified!

I think the method he used to get her take them isnt as important as when he got her to take them, he knows it was breakfast time and despite saying in his first statemnt that he made her breakfast he has now decided that he was still in bed at breakfast time, even though he slipped up and said something about going "back down" lol

Pips, just a note to agree with the sentiments shared already. We had someone early on who came on and told us we shouldn't be posting in a certain way. They left the site very quickly, but I definitely felt there was a sense that the widows group felt they 'owned' part of Helen, as you describe. I suppose because they know Ian also and are part of something integral to their meeting etc. etc.....

But I am positive Helen's family would not be offended by our posts or by our constant respect of Helen and Boris.

My signature says: “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

I will not be quiet. I will not stop trying to help find the truth. I realise I most likely make no difference, but imagine if just once I did make a difference.

I'll risk the ire of others for that.

It appears I've been deleted from the group with no message. I'm quite frankly appalled at them and am sure about 50% of the group are reading this as well.

If you are my message to you is.... ignoring the fact a murderer came onto the fb page and killed one of the best known members for money is not something that the group should be ignoring as if it didn't happen. It SHOULD be being talked about. The vulnerability of people after loss is horrendous, I know myself. People need to be aware of the extremes that can happen. I'm also sure his family aren't reading anything that would upset them. Quite frankly giving pips abuse and deleting me is a disgrace and whoever did it needs to wind their neck in. Ian Stewart does not deserve or have any right to be protected in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears I've been deleted from the group with no message. I'm quite frankly appalled at them and am sure about 50% of the group are reading this as well.

If you are my message to you is.... ignoring the fact a murderer came onto the fb page and killed one of the best known members for money is not something that the group should be ignoring as if it didn't happen. It SHOULD be being talked about. The vulnerability of people after loss is horrendous, I know myself. People need to be aware of the extremes that can happen. I'm also sure his family aren't reading anything that would upset them. Quite frankly giving pips abuse and deleting me is a disgrace and whoever did it needs to wind their neck in. Ian Stewart does not deserve or have any right to be protected in this.

Crazy! Had you told them you were posting here or have they been reading?

Just been catching up on this morning an have to say bravo Mr Trimmer!

Also big hugs to you Pips we all appreciate everything you contribute on here and know its a painful and difficult position you find yourself in.

Louise x

The Wednesday before the Monday when she disappeared, she called me at lunchtime and said to me, ‘I can’t believe I have just slept for five hours. I had two poached eggs and the next thing I woke up’,” her mother told police.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...y-childrens-author-killed-partner-court-hears

Sorry for repeating this but I must have missed HB's mother's conversation with HB. It seems like IS did put the zopiclone in the eggs? When Mr Trimmer asked IS he said yes then denied, so imo, it's a given, he sprinkled it over the poached eggs, maybe with some kind of spice to mask the taste? -

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook Feb 9
#helenbaileyI

IS questioned about police statement where he says he cooked HB breakfast on 11/4. Now claims he didn't "It was confusing time"

Helen was very much into health supplements, this we know. For a while now there's been a lot about turmeric being a cure-all - I've just very recently started taking capsules in the hopes it will calm down some issues. I mentioned the capsules to a friend who suffers from muscular-skeletal problems and apparently she's been using it for a while. She sprinkles it directly onto food though, not in capsule form. I wonder if Helen was also using turmeric and whether this would have disguised the taste of Zopiclone? Hang on a minute - back soon.

Eurgh, I 'did a Dolly' and tried some turmeric from the jar. More of a musty taste than bitter - I do have a very fetching yellow tongue now!

They read here avidly and then slate us privately via their FB PMs.

Sorry but what pathetic lives they must be leading to do that. I mean seriously, they are more upset about this forum than the fact a member cold bloodedly planned and carried out a murder of another much loved member.

They should be hoping and praying instead for justice.

Glad not to be a member so that they don't have the spiteful pleasure of blocking me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On a separate note I don't envy the defence team now. How in earth do you defend the indefensible? What are they going to do? Get up and repeat the same rubbish IS has spouted? If so they have more than earned their money in this case.

BRAVO! Silence is golden to the Ian Stewarts of this world. His evil plotting and cold blooded destruction of Helen and her beloved dog must be shouted from the rooftops - I feel sure Helen would want others to be warned that if someone as bright, insightful and sassy as her could become a victim of this kind of wicked duplicity, it could happen to anyone.

Mr Trimmer's statements today about Helen's vulnerability in the aftermath of her bereavement, and the fact that her own words are to be presented to the Jury today in an extract from her book, shows how important it is that the full story of her tragedy is told and understood. Websleuths has had a role in this too, and I must say I am proud to have been a small part of it, with all you clever, sensitive, quick-witted and warm hearted people.

Must have been one of the administrators who deleted you. How bloody ridiculous!

Trip to tip 'really significant'
Case back on. Stuart Trimmer continues: “The tip is really significant. Why the second time, why visit again on April 13? “On April 11, there’s a lot of activity at this tip, a lot of cars moving about and people moving around. “Fortunately for us we have camera shots clearly showing this defendant carting a box which appears to have a white object in it up the stairs, and then also carrying a separate box later on up the stairs. “He has a dilemma here, why the second visit on Wednesday April 13? What’s the purpose of that? “The Crown suggest that if at the desk where Helen was, she had become unconscious or sleepy, and has been without much mess, suffocated there, it’s a matter of two minutes work taking her body out round the corner, while sliding her body on the duvet. “It’s reasonably hidden from your neighbours there. Are there her body fluids on that duvet? Had she vomited? Something you wouldn’t want to leave behind? “What about the pillow, was that put over her face?”

Prosecutors says 'no doubt' Stewart was a liar
“This is all in his mind, and there is no doubt that Stewart is a liar. The words that he said, from the first time he spoke about it on April 12 to his sons, right until there was a change in November when he spoke to his solicitors, he ran with lie number one. “Lie number one had a number of assets to it that were very important. It wasn’t a simple white lie, this is a very black lie, a wicked lie, a cruel lie. “To his sons, to his girlfriend’s brother who sits behind me, he spins the lie. “To everybody he comes across, to policeman of all ranks to the operator on the phone when he calls, to a host of community workers, to all the dog walkers, to all those good-hearted people who wanted to find Helen Bailey, he lies. “He leads them to believe Helen had just gone, gone to Broadstairs, that she wanted space and didn’t wanted to be contacted. “Careful and clever, isn’t it?”

Re the call from IS to parents on Monday April 11

Was just reading back through Strimmer's statement, during the break ( with my cuppa in my Emma Bridgewater mug ) and it does say calls plural ...
so probably one call AM to check they are not visiting and another PM ( the one he mentioned in his evidence ) to double check - as has been said - that they dont turn up and see Helen is not there.

Stewart acted out story
“The impression that he left was that there was some difficulty and Helen wanted to be on her own. “Wanted to be on her own where her first husband and her spent some time. “Stewart acted this thing out, and he laid it on his face.”

Dog had to go
“The dog has got to go. If Helen’s gone, the dog has got to go. There is no way unless she’d made arrangements, that Helen would go without the dog. “If lie number one is going to work the dog has to go. That perfectly shortly and cruelly is why that dog may been lured down that pit with a toy. Somehow, the dog had to go. It could not stay.”

Kidnappers Nick and Joe 'don't exist' - jury told
“Anybody with an ounce of common decency, if there had been a kidnapping and if Joe and Nick had taken Helen away to sort out a problem, what would you do? “When you got police on the phone, speak to a senior officer. “‘I really must deal with this, is there any chance you could send a detective round to speak to me?’ “Is this defendant stupid? Does he not understand life? Of course he does. “When you say it to police are they going to advertise the fact it was a kidnapping? Clearly not. “Nick are Joe don’t exist. They are a much later invention, invented sometime after his arrest and when he spoke to his solicitor.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-case-12612181

Thank you so much for the updates Alyce and all,

I love all the 'nonsense' references in the closing statement :jail:

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 5m5 minutes ago

#helenbailey Pros on IS claim HB gone to Broadstairs: "He is a liar. ..a wicked lie..a cruel lie....It's careful and clever"

It's clear what Mr Trimmer thinks happened to Boris, then.

Account was 'woolly at the edges'
“What dispute was there out there that was worth killing for? “Worth killing Helen Bailey for? What were they after? A piece of paper or file? “The beauty of this invented tale is that it’s woolly at the edges.”

Helen Bailey gave up dispute over money owed to husband
“John Sinfield [Helen’s former husband] may have had a complicated life, and complicated business dealings, but that stopped when he died years ago and it had never risen its head again since. “There appeared to be some loose end at the end of his business where he was owed money, his estate was owed money, not the other way around. “So if anyone was going to go chasing it would have been his estate chasing a small sum of money, much less than £100,000. “The unchallenged evidence was that Helen Bailey gave up this dispute because the lawyers were costing too much. “That’s the sea around where this defendant had woven this tale. “This tale doesn’t see the light of day until December 13.”

Prosecutor says Stewart a 'full blown liar'
“You can’t bring on tears very easily. What was happening here was a man [Stewart] who was apparently sad, and to some people he laid that on thickly. The note. It simply didn’t exist, but it’s purpose was important. Without it you wouldn’t have a focus for the tale. “But the note had ‘gone missing’. But it must go, because if it stayed and was handwritten the first thing people would be thinking of doing would be looking at it. “You’re asked to trust this man’s word that Nick and Joe existed, and he is without doubt, a full blown liar.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-case-12612181

Just to add my two penny worth, WS's members mostly join to follow a case that resonates with them, and for the best intentions. If any proof of this is needed I recommend to new members and lurkers, that they read the Susan McLean case, the reason I joined.

The love and dedication shown was truly wonderful, a true testimony to the members here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member