GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if RS told LE that JY had mentioned Waitrose? during the conversation they had when JY left The Ram.

I am seriously confused about this DNA that LE have found, and have the top notch looking at........ if this was GR's DNA - wouldn't the LE know that? so we do take it to be someone elses DNA?.... apart from GR that is??
Nothing more irritating than being deliberately 'blindfolded' when others know the truth...it is sad that we have 'crumbs' to go on .... whilst the L/E have a bloody great cake!

I'm thinking her body may have been left the night of the 19th.
At least if the snowfall in Bristol was similar to where i live about 60 miles away,
The snow on the night of the 17th was about 1 inch at most but the snow that fell from about 6am on the 20th - about 11am was alot more, having seen how much stuff got obscured in my garden on the 20th I could easily see that covering her so no one saw her body.
most of the roads here even main roads where covered that morning so badly all the town buses were cancelled.
Once they got the gritters out to clear the main roads took most of the 20th.
If longwood lane was gritted that night it may have been clear if not it would have taken some time to clear and the sides of roads would have not cleared for a few days at least so her body then coming into veiw by christmas day is plausible.
I'm unsure why the killer would have left it to dump her body there have been several theries mention on this site that are very credible based on the info that we have.
anyway just some thoughs i've been having as to who killed her i think it is most likely someone she knew but am undesided as to wheather or not the BF is involved.

Just thought it might be a good time....to take some 'time out'. I have never joined a group like W/S before....apart from various puzzle forums...nothing quite so serious. There are those who would criticise all of us...as nutty, nosey, gossiping, malicious, cruel etc., etc.,
BUT, unlike the facebooks, twitters, 'silly posting' sites...I really believe that EVERYONE on this site is, ultimately, trying very, very hard to get to the bottom of what happened to Joanna...without prejudice. I believe that everyone on here is posting serious...well thought out...theories in an attempt to find out who took this lovely young ladies' life. 'Theories' because that is all we can offer....we are not privvy (and no, I don't believe we should be) to every fact in this case but.....still...we sift through...and through again...what we have. Maybe we will make a difference...maybe we are all way out...I don't know. What I do know is..friends of mine lost a wonderful daughter..younger than Joanna...but just as beautiful, innocent and lusting for the life ahead of her. They, like Joannas' parents, were very ordinary, lovely, genuine parents...for that, in their eyes, was their greatest achievement. But now, older than their years...they cope (God, don't ask me how)...but they continue with what is left of their lives. They care for their parents...they work hard...they share the joy of their other children....and their grandchildren...BUT...AND IT IS A GINORMOUS BUT....their hearts bleed...forever..for that girl that went out and never returned. I am so proud of them both (although they wouldn't take kindly to hearing that)..they pursued her movements...they persuaded police to take them seriously that their daughter was missing (which is not easy...so makes our current case more perplexing) her of a killer had killed more and turned out to be a serial killer but....he was caught (too late in my book) but, partly due to their tenacity and total dedication to their beloved child.
So....that is probably the main reason I am here...and will stay here..until Joannas' parents have the answers they both want....and deserve.

To all of you...I am honoured to be part of such a dedicated and determined 'bunch'...we are all joined...for whatever reason...in a quest for justice and truth here....sadly..even something the wonderful L/E do not share..we are a 'family' out to hunt the perp down....but with methodical, fair and hopefully, successful reasoning. I thank you all for your efforts...just wish there had been a site like this for my pals' wonderful kid.

So, we carry on....excuse my ramblings...but sometimes adds a little more 'human content' than just a username. Good luck to us all...and let's see what we can do to bring this to a truthful, successful conclusion that we are all proud to have been a part of.

Reading that post gave me goosebumps and a lump in my throat. Well said and on a lighter note... I'm Welsh too :great:

Nothing more irritating than being deliberately 'blindfolded' when others know the truth...it is sad that we have 'crumbs' to go on .... whilst the L/E have a bloody great cake!

I'm just confused because GR's DNA must be all over her, why would they be putting so much effort into this tiny spec? It must be 'different' to anyone they have already looked at?? ie CJ or PS?

Hello, I've been following this case from half way around the world since Dec 27th and have been relying on BBC for information they've gone silent as equationgirl mentioned in her post and LE are lying low.
I wonder why I am still fixated on GR, even after LE claim he is only a suspect. Surely that should be a strong enough indicator that he's not the murderer.
Why then must my thoughts persist?

I would be grateful if any of you could give me an opinion on my queries below:

If Jo were so 'besotted' with her boyfriend would she not have wanted to talk to him or at least text him over the weekend? We all know from the night of Dec17th, she was perfectly capable of utilising her cell phone, and why did she not want to go with GR for the weekend to visit his family for an important event ie. the Christening? If she were really intent on having a quiet weekend, she would not have felt 'at loose ends' as one of her mates suggested, nor would she have invited someone over (rather a friendly and short text for someone she hadn't seen in 18 months, don't you think)?

Why were JY's keys in her purse? I always leave mine on a table by the door for easy access.

Why did GR' feel compelled to adamantly defend Chris Jefferies' treatment by the press after his release from police custody?

Why did Rebecca defend GR and JY's relationship in her interview to the press?

I would assume the police knew pretty well the exact time of death after the post-mortem results. Was there any sign of decomposition? Does anyone know if a frozen body can impede detection of rigor mortis which evidently leaves the body at 72 hours after death?

Why have the police not told us if pizza was found in her stomach, or not? We can't really speculate on the pizza and its box if we don't know if she ate any,can we, but did LE say they say specifically they were looking for the pizza or the pizza box?

Could GR have panicked and put the body in the boot of his car or covered it up on the back seat before he left for Sheffield?

Did he really get back to the flat on Sunday at 8pm or was he driving around trying to figure out his next move ie. where to dump the body, and fabricate his alibi.

Why didn't he call her best friend or other friends to see if they had heard from JY (or did he and I missed this point) over the weekend before he called her family?

Why did the half-brother not tell the press outright that GR's alibi was tight because the times jived, instead of simply saying he had given a statement to the police and thought it better not to make further comments?

Did GR and JY have a unresolved tiff during their lunch date, and did he come back that night because he wanted to know what she was up to? Perhaps he was in the flat when she returned and another argument ensued when she told him she'd invited a bloke over and he might be arriving any minute.

Did GR and JY communicate via phone/text at any time after lunch and before his departure at 7pm?

Why didn't he join JY and their workmates for a quick drink at the pub before his departure?

Any insight into the above would be greatly appreciated.

I'm just confused because GR's DNA must be all over her, why would they be putting so much effort into this tiny spec? It must be 'different' to anyone they have already looked at?? ie CJ or PS?

I guess it could aslo depend on the source of the DNA if it is blood, seamen, saliva or skin cells because that would make a big difference to how it got there.

I guess it could aslo depend on the source of the DNA if it is blood, seamen, saliva or skin cells because that would make a big difference to how it got there.

Seamen ?? I didnt know there were any Fishermen under suspician ?? Please post a link ;)

Cider and pizza....

Why did the perp move the pizza yet not the cider?
If the flat had been tidied by the sunday, why leave the opened cider?

thoughts please

Seamen ?? I didnt know there were any Fishermen under suspician ?? Please post a link ;)

lol ooops excuse the spelling :p

maybe they found some fisherman's friends near the body :crazy:

I know it's The Sun, but they were claiming saliva:-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3346001/Saliva-found-on-Jo-body.html

DNA ALL JOANNMA YEATES’ FRIENDS, BEGS HER MOTHER

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view...-Yeates-friends-begs-her-mother#ixzz1B9XlXIKK

ETA not my spelling mistake!

Cider and pizza....

Why did the perp move the pizza yet not the cider?
If the flat had been tidied by the sunday, why leave the opened cider?

thoughts please

my personal feeling is that he'd touched the packaging, prints on it, especially the cellophane bit..... he didn't handle cider.....

or, as I feel it was GR; he picked her up after Tesco's, argument started in car, it got left behind in car and he discarded it in Sheffield.

Yes Mikey I couldnt agree more. It is a very valid point that the L/E should have GR,s DNA. Whether they have or not remains to be seen. I am pretty sure the L/E are reading these posts and I hope to God that they have taken some of the extremely painstaking info given by some of the members and followed it through.

For me I still have strong reservations regarding RS especially after seeing her interview. I know I have posted this before but my line of work is a professional working Astrologer and it is clear from the chart that a woman, sexual activity and a obsession play a big part in this case. I know a lot of people think Astrologers and psychics are nutters but believe me I am not one of them having worked in this area before on quite a few murders.

I just want to say thank you all for the brilliant work you are doing it is so informative and interesting.

Hello, I've been following this case from half way around the world since Dec 27th and have been relying on BBC for information they've gone silent as equationgirl mentioned in her post and LE are lying low.
I wonder why I am still fixated on GR, even after LE claim he is only a suspect. Surely that should be a strong enough indicator that he's not the murderer.
Why then must my thoughts persist?

I would be grateful if any of you could give me an opinion on my queries below:

If Jo were so 'besotted' with her boyfriend would she not have wanted to talk to him or at least text him over the weekend? We all know from the night of Dec17th, she was perfectly capable of utilising her cell phone, and why did she not want to go with GR for the weekend to visit his family for an important event ie. the Christening? If she were really intent on having a quiet weekend, she would not have felt 'at loose ends' as one of her mates suggested, nor would she have invited someone over (rather a friendly and short text for someone she hadn't seen in 18 months, don't you think)?

Why were JY's keys in her purse? I always leave mine on a table by the door for easy access.

Why did GR' feel compelled to adamantly defend Chris Jefferies' treatment by the press after his release from police custody?

Why did Rebecca defend GR and JY's relationship in her interview to the press?

I would assume the police knew pretty well the exact time of death after the post-mortem results. Was there any sign of decomposition? Does anyone know if a frozen body can impede detection of rigor mortis which evidently leaves the body at 72 hours after death?

Why have the police not told us if pizza was found in her stomach, or not? We can't really speculate on the pizza and its box if we don't know if she ate any,can we, but did LE say they say specifically they were looking for the pizza or the pizza box?

Could GR have panicked and put the body in the boot of his car or covered it up on the back seat before he left for Sheffield?

Did he really get back to the flat on Sunday at 8pm or was he driving around trying to figure out his next move ie. where to dump the body, and fabricate his alibi.

Why didn't he call her best friend or other friends to see if they had heard from JY (or did he and I missed this point) over the weekend before he called her family?

Why did the half-brother not tell the press outright that GR's alibi was tight because the times jived, instead of simply saying he had given a statement to the police and thought it better not to make further comments?

Did GR and JY have a unresolved tiff during their lunch date, and did he come back that night because he wanted to know what she was up to? Perhaps he was in the flat when she returned and another argument ensued when she told him she'd invited a bloke over and he might be arriving any minute.

Did GR and JY communicate via phone/text at any time after lunch and before his departure at 7pm?

Why didn't he join JY and their workmates for a quick drink at the pub before his departure?

I must say that I am getting very tired of the 'pizza and sock' search... <Mod snip>

No doubt now, whatsoever, that they know who they are after..but what an abysmal way of going about it? Let's just hope (as the L/E seem so certain) that there is not another victim murdered <Mod snip>

my personal feeling is that he'd touched the packaging, prints on it, especially the cellophane bit..... he didn't handle cider.....

or, as I feel it was GR; he picked her up after Tesco's, argument started in car, it got left behind in car and he discarded it in Sheffield.

If he touched the packaging or box that doesnt neccessarily put him in the flat on Friday night after all he could have just placed it in fridge when he came back on Sunday night

Now if the pizza had been eaten/shared that would have meant DNA discovery for LE (and would put perp in the flat after 8 40)- DNA from the person responsible. Maybe the cider was left as it had not been touched for the reason that someone was driving?????

My thoughts on this would be perhaps that he didn't want a drink and be pulled over by the police on suspicion of drink-driving. At Christmas the police are particularly vigilant for this.

If he touched the packaging or box that doesnt neccessarily put him in the flat on Friday night after all he could have just placed it in fridge when he came back on Sunday night

Now if the pizza had been eaten/shared that would have meant DNA discovery for LE (and would put perp in the flat after 8 40)- DNA from the person responsible. Maybe the cider was left as it had not been touched for the reason that someone was driving?????

Hi bookmark

My feeling is that he removed the pizza on the friday night as he didnt know the body wouldnt be discovered until much later on. ie If someone found the body on Saturday his prints would be on the pizza box when of course he was supposed to be in Sheffield (or at least on his way) (edit ...I meant be on way to Sheffield when Jo had got home)

Could those who believe the perpetrator is GR (the victims boyfriend) kindly list their supporting evidence.
Does anyone know if he has been subjected to the long police interviews the landlord was?

I'm comfortable with the fact GR is under suspicion because he is the boyfriend. All investigations start with those closest to the victim.
But aside from that I haven't seen much that would incriminate him.

So, what do you have to convince me GR should be in the 'frame.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member