Found Deceased UK - Joy Morgan, 20, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, 26 Dec 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Israel United in Christ

Israel United In Christ Official Statement concerning our Sister Joy Morgan

https://israelunite.org

So the police must have had their suspicions and wanted the church to keep quiet. This was the information I did not have and could not find yesterday. I am glad they weren't hiding her. It looks like this was written before the murder came to light.

There is a whole lotta crazy going in the name if 'religion' ... and all you need to do to find proof is look on social media!

Edited to add ...

I've noticed that the members of this IUIC that are on Facebook seem to have assumed names ... I'm wondering if the man charged with Joys murdered used an assumed name too and that's why there is nothing much to find on him?

Y'all, let's talk about that statement!! There is almost no compassion there. It reads like people worrying about legalities and reputation. Extremely alarming. I am not buying that they were effectively gagged, at least not to the extent they fell silent. Anyone else get the chills reading that?

Y'all, let's talk about that statement!! There is almost no compassion there. It reads like people worrying about legalities and reputation. Extremely alarming. I am not buying that they were effectively gagged, at least not to the extent they fell silent. Anyone else get the chills reading that?

It looks like it was written by the lawyers for the head church in New York, not really a personal message from the church Joy attended.

I just hope that Joy can be found, and that if the man charged is guilty that sufficient evidence can be found.

It looks like it was written by the lawyers for the head church in New York, not really a personal message from the church Joy attended.

I just hope that Joy can be found, and that if the man charged is guilty that sufficient evidence can be found.

Definetly looks like it has been written by lawyers at their HQ in NYC.
Looks like they are trying to protect their brand but IMO have done the complete opposite.

I'm pretty sure Joy's mum said they don't in one of her interviews, it's why she wasn't with family over Christmas

Yes Mum said she didn't celebrate Christmas and what I understand the Hebrew religion she follows would celebrate Hanakah I believe that was what they were celebrating on 26 Dec.

I did notice Sky news reference it as a Christmas celebration - however I can't imagine any fully fledged Hebrews celebrating Christmas

Joy Morgan: Man charged with murdering missing Hertfordshire University student

There is a whole lotta crazy going in the name if 'religion' ... and all you need to do to find proof is look on social media!

Edited to add ...

I've noticed that the members of this IUIC that are on Facebook seem to have assumed names ... I'm wondering if the man charged with Joys murdered used an assumed name too and that's why there is nothing much to find on him?

I believe Ajibola Shogbamimu is his official name, he has an assumed name too,that hasn't been mentioned in MSM .... I had a quick Google of that name and there is nothing apart from a Facebook page with nothing really in it.

There are SO many videos on Facebook from people who are of the same 'faith' or ex members etc calling out the London branch of IUIC - asking the London 'leader' Nathaniel - where were your prayers for Joy? Where were your feet on the streets searching for her? Where are your social media pists sharing her missing appeal ...

What's interesting/frightening/laughable is some people in America saying that Joys murder was a blood sacrifice and that there'll be no justice because the 'feds' are either in on it or have been 'paid off' by this Nathaniel and nothing will happen ...

That is NOT what will happen here in the UK.

There are SO many videos on Facebook from people who are of the same 'faith' or ex members etc calling out the London branch of IUIC - asking the London 'leader' Nathaniel - where were your prayers for Joy? Where were your feet on the streets searching for her? Where are your social media pists sharing her missing appeal ...

What's interesting/frightening/laughable is some people in America saying that Joys murder was a blood sacrifice and that there'll be no justice because the 'feds' are either in on it or have been 'paid off' by this Nathaniel and nothing will happen ...

That is NOT what will happen here in the UK.

So this "Nathaniel" is the leader? I do not know about blood sacrifice, but something is off about this whole thing. Cults do a lot to protect their image and I agree the statement they provided is lacking in compassion.

The most obvious explanation for both the disappearance and the lack of media coverage, is that there is a big cover up going on.

Nobody reported Joy missing for nearly 6 weeks and I'm guessing that's because she was so involved in the church that nobody else missed her enough to panic. Sure, her family tried calling and maybe some college friends whatsapped or whatever, but 6 weeks is a LONG time for a 20 year to not be in contact with friends. They must all be from that church. It would be interesting to know how many of them tried to contact Joy, and how often.

Basically there's no media coverage because there are no clues that can be talked about because nobody wants to publish bad things about a church. There's an uneasy silence around this whole case.

The most obvious explanation for both the disappearance and the lack of media coverage, is that there is a big cover up going on.

Nobody reported Joy missing for nearly 6 weeks and I'm guessing that's because she was so involved in the church that nobody else missed her enough to panic. Sure, her family tried calling and maybe some college friends whatsapped or whatever, but 6 weeks is a LONG time for a 20 year to not be in contact with friends. They must all be from that church. It would be interesting to know how many of them tried to contact Joy, and how often.

Basically there's no media coverage because there are no clues that can be talked about because nobody wants to publish bad things about a church. There's an uneasy silence around this whole case.

I am so sad for Joy's parents . They lost their daughter twice. She was no longer with them for family celebrations due to her membership of this "church." They may already have been concerned. Places like this do alienate people from the family as the church becomes family. It is in any church, but most churches encourage a good relationship with natural family. The places that do not are cults. There is blind submission and mind control and often a tendency to make women second class.

I am not saying this was what happened with Joy, just that looking from outside in I think this may have been the case. In this kind of scenario, if an "elder" or person in a perceived spiritual authority tells you to do something, you do it. (Like get into a car with a 40 year old man alone? (This is speculation and just IMO.) It is very easy to persuade a person who is subjected to mind control to do things they may not otherwise do and go places they might not otherwise go.

It is not the same, but I know of another cult where bad things happened and I am baffled at how much they keep out of the media. No murders, but allegations of abuse and some deaths that are unexplained. In the news, but just less news than one might expect. I am possibly reading things in due to a deep knowledge of the "other" cult. To give this "other" cult credit, when a friend was raped and murdered they were visibly upset and gave police all the help they could. Yet, of the other bad things that happened, you hear little, even with an ongoing police investigation.

What is it that means the press do not report as much on cults generally as they might?

Oh I so hope we all wake up tomorrow to find it was not murder after all.

Definetly looks like it has been written by lawyers at their HQ in NYC.
Looks like they are trying to protect their brand but IMO have done the complete opposite.

Yes Mum said she didn't celebrate Christmas and what I understand the Hebrew religion she follows would celebrate Hanakah I believe that was what they were celebrating on 26 Dec.

I did notice Sky news reference it as a Christmas celebration - however I can't imagine any fully fledged Hebrews celebrating Christmas

Joy Morgan: Man charged with murdering missing Hertfordshire University student

I believe Ajibola Shogbamimu is his official name, he has an assumed name too,that hasn't been mentioned in MSM .... I had a quick Google of that name and there is nothing apart from a Facebook page with nothing really in it.
upload_2019-2-28_13-2-49.png

Good find. It's shown at companies house, so I assume it's OK to post.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/...gwNWFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Name ;
Shohfah-El Israel, 40, of Fordwych Road in Cricklewood, north-west London, appeared at Hatfield Remand Court charged with her murder.

He was remanded in custody and will appear at St Albans Crown Court on Friday.

Police previously reported his name as Ajibola Shogbamimu, but court staff said he had changed his name by deed poll.
Man in court over missing student murder

Attachments

• E8C7079D-143A-4863-B937-8A6B2E999D90.png
    E8C7079D-143A-4863-B937-8A6B2E999D90.png
    245.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
We're not allowed to link to things on Facebook are we? I went down a massive rabbit hole on Facebook with ex and current members of their church. Some really interesting stuff on there, including people who've spoken with Joy's family. Can send links if interested. This case is sad and creepy as hell. Even the police doing underhand stuff. Per Joy's family, they didn't even go to the family's house to tell them about Joy's death - they did it over the phone. A rotten system, with the usual folks always at the bottom.

Anyway, I'm fired up and ranting. A search for Joy on fb should reveal most of the stuff I saw/watched.

Last edited:

Cag's I def. suspect big cover up going on ....

I suspect lack of media coverage was due to lack of info however the LE had Ajibola Shogbamimu (aka Shohfah-El Israel) in custody in no time after Joy was reported missing - then released ... you'd wonder how they got on to him that so quickly ???

Cag's I def. suspect big cover up going on ....

I suspect lack of media coverage was due to lack of info however the LE had Ajibola Shogbamimu (aka Shohfah-El Israel) in custody in no time after Joy was reported missing - then released ... you'd wonder how they got on to him that so quickly ???

Last person to have seen her, I guess. We might end up with a similar situation with Libby.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthingIndeed
Back