GUILTY UK - Katie Kenyon, 33, may have left w/man in car, Burnley, 22 Apr 2022 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last edited:
It wasn't a mail box - or postbox as we call them here - it was through the letterbox at an 'address'. I would surmise it was his house.

"Her family have also said she appears to have posted some items through a letterbox of an address on the street."
Katie Kenyon believed to be dead as police charge man, 50 | Daily Mail Online
Sounds like she was returning some of his things. Maybe he demanded she give them back to lure her there, since they were ex’s. She was maybe ignoring contact.

All my thoughts here with no facts to back them up. Going to an address and posting items, leaving your car and belongings at the address. Feels very much like leaving a trail just in case. I wonder if she arranged to meet him with a view to sort something out once and for all and he didn’t like what he heard?

Time will tell the facts, just hope they find her soon and her family can have some closure (with the assumption she is no longer alive based on the charges). I live close by and this type of crime is all too often and too close.

RBBM

Bold 1, IF KATIE was afraid of, was attempting to placate or if she thought he wouldn't hurt her then she may well have gone along willingly.

Bold 2, just, No.
Please don't perpetuate this excuse for murder. Not sure where you are in the world but in many places, it's (choking/strangulation) now legally not an accepted mitigation for murder/death.

Bold 3, What, if anything, has suggested to you that Katie was prostitute?
Well said

Folks

An update for you on the search for Katie Kenyon.

The search for Katie continues and due to information provided by a member of the public regarding the sighting of a Silver transit Van MT57 FLC on Friday 22nd April we are prioritising an area in the Forest of Bowland for additional search and forensic scrutiny to determine whether this could be an area linked to Katie’s disappearance.

Katie's family are aware of the development, although at this early stage it is too soon to say if the find is linked to her disappearance and we would urge people not to speculate on social media as this could cause the family additional distress.

We will of course update you when we know more, although as I’m sure people will understand, our activity could take a number of days.

A man appeared at Blackburn Magistrates' Court this morning charged with Katie's murder. Andrew Burfield, 50, of Todmorden Road, will appear at Preston Crown Court tomorrow (Friday, April 29th)

Police searching for missing Katie Kenyon are "prioritising" a new area of woodland after receiving information from a member of the public.

Ms Kenyon, 33, was last seen on Friday getting into a Ford Transit van with a man in Burnley.

Detectives said a reported sighting of the van had led officers to search an area of the Forest of Bowland.

Andrew Burfield, 50, of Burnley, appeared in court earlier charged with murder.

Mr Burfield of Todmorden Road was remanded to appear at Preston Crown Court on Friday.

A police spokesman previously said officers were working on the basis that Ms Kenyon, a mother-of-two from Padiham, was no longer alive.

Additional forensic searches were being carried out at a particular area in the Forest of Bowland to determine whether it could be linked to Ms Kenyon's disappearance, Lancashire Police said.

Katie Kenyon: New woodland 'prioritised' in missing woman search

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inthesun123
Back