GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Every news article after the court hearing gives their addresses as both George avenue. The police statement given also states that too. Can't link it but its easy enough to find

Thank you so much Tortoise for that link but unfortunately nowhere on there does it say that LH had his own house in Ibstock unless I missed something?

Every news article after the court hearing gives their addresses as both George avenue. The police statement given also states that too. Can't link it but its easy enough to find

Thank I will go and have a peak now at the news articles. I am so curious because to my understanding LH whas living at his parents home elsewhere.

Thank you so much Tortoia=se for that link but unfortunately nowhere on there does it say that LH had his own house in Ibstock unless I missed something?

The video of the police announcing the charges. It doesn't say he 'had' his own house, it says he lives at George Avenue.

Discussion on this thread led some of us to agree that it probably points to SB being arrested at Coalville and LH being arrested at Ibstock. That is because SB's front door was broken by the police and his van wasn't there.

Thank you so much Tortoise for that link but unfortunately nowhere on there does it say that LH had his own house in Ibstock unless I missed something?

"Beadman was followed into the dock at Leicester Magistrates number one court by his next door neighbour Luke Harlow (27).

Dark-hared Harlow, of heavy build, was wearing a grey sweat top and bottoms.

He stands accused of grooming a girl under 16 years on line for sex.

He is also accused of two charges of unlawful sexual touching of a 15-year-old girl between Thursday, November 12 and Monday, November 16.

Harlow, only spoke to identify himself, give his date of birth and confirm his address in George Avenue, Ibstock."

www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Kayleigh-Haywood-killing-men-Stephen-Beadman-Luke/story-28212250-detail/story.html#ixzz3sLi127ui

Thank I will go and have a peak now at the news articles. I am so curious because to my understanding LH whas living at his parents home elsewhere.

Where did you read that, as I don't remember that being stated anywhere?

I think from the MSM interviews with LH parents that they lived in Coalville.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parents-kayleigh-haywood-murder-suspect-6862969

I do believe that those houses on George Avenue are one bed.

It's quite common round here for new estates to have a small amount of housing that is one or two bedroom that is EMH (East Midlands Housing) whereas the other homes are 2,3,4,5 bedroom houses that are available to privately own. It could he that is the case there.

Where did you read that, as I don't remember that being stated anywhere?

I read it on here and it was linked to a news article. The news article clearly stated that LH lived in coaville. I am looking for it but can not yet find it I am sorry. I will keep looking.

If anyone remembers what I am talking about --- It said that LH was arrested at his home in Coalville.

Welcome :)

I was thinking he may have thrown the phone from a car window whilst driving past or something, maybe even to divert the search away from where she was.

good one - maybe grabbed her phone and chucked it out while driving because she realised they weren't going the right route towards her home.

If anyone remembers what I am talking about --- It said that LH was arrested at his home in Coalville.

I think it originally was reported as one arrest being in Coalville and one in Ibstock and as we knew SB lived in Ibstock we assumed LH was the one arrested in Coalville, however it looks like it may have been the other way round. ie LH being arrested at home in Ibstock and SB being arrested in Coalville(possibly at relatives home)

No luck sorry I can not find it now! But I am not kidding - I read it on here and there was a link to it. It said that LH was arrested at HIS HOME in Coalsville at parents house. Gosh I feel so bad for even mentioning it now since I can not provide proof but I swear it really was listed as that. Maybe someone with much better sleuthing skills can find that. Look to where LH was arrested. It should say his home in Coalsville.

good one - maybe grabbed her phone and chucked it out while driving because she realised they weren't going the right route towards her home.

I was just thinking that it was a good way to leave evidence somewhere without setting foot or being seen there yourself (by people or CCTV)but your theory about him grabbing it from her as she tried to make a call for help would make sense too. Poor Kayleigh.

No luck sorry I can not find it now! But I am not kidding - I read it on here and there was a link to it. It said that LH was arrested at HIS HOME in Coalsville at parents house. Gosh I feel so bad for even mentioning it now since I can not provide proof but I swear it really was listed as that. Maybe someone with much better sleuthing skills can find that. Look to where LH was arrested. It should say his home in Coalsville.

I've found a couple of articles that are a bit ambiguous when quoting LH's parents as speaking from "the family home" or "their home" so maybe it was something like that you saw

"Speaking at the family's home in Coalville, Leics., Mrs Harlow and husband Paul said their son "wouldn't hurt a fly".

"But, speaking at their home in Coalville today, Mr Harlow's parents said that, although he knew Kayleigh, he wasn't involved in her disappearance".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parents-kayleigh-haywood-murder-suspect-6862969

Hi Lilly

I do remember one article where LHs parents were quoted and it said
speaking from the family home in Coalville.
so that could have been misinterpreted originally as it being LHs home too.

But now that it has been ascertained that LH's official address is George Avenue in Ibstock, then no doubt the Journos have gone back and amended their original stories, to reflect the correct address, so unlikely you will find anything on line.

Whilst googling I came across this too from March this year. I've blanked out her name but it appears a 16 year old went missing from Coalville for 5 days earlier this year but was found safe and well.

Missing Coalville teenager, 16, found safe and well

"A teenager who went missing from her home in Coalville on Thursday has been found safe and well.

XXXXXXX, 16, was found last night after last being seen at around 2.15pm five days ago.

Leicestershire Police thanked everyone who helped share the appeal."

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/M...tory-26258122-detail/story.html#ixzz3sLwhvnH7

I have been thinking of the route SB would have taken if he were to have given a lift to Kayleigh.

To get to Measham he'd have probably gone along the road outside Sense Valley, towards Ashby (those who are not local - the main road to Ashby has several routes you can take to Measham). I then wonder if at Hoo Ash Island (this is the roundabout you'd use to go to Ashby or onto Coalville or towards other villages including Belton) he chose to continue his route to where her clothing was found.

As half the journey would have appeared the correct way, maybe she wouldn't have realised.

Of course, he may not have given her a lift at all - but it does seem like a logical explanation. Doesn't explain the phone though.

I've found a couple of articles that are a bit ambiguous when quoting LH's parents as speaking from "the family home" or "their home" so maybe it was something like that you saw

"Speaking at the family's home in Coalville, Leics., Mrs Harlow and husband Paul said their son "wouldn't hurt a fly".

"But, speaking at their home in Coalville today, Mr Harlow's parents said that, although he knew Kayleigh, he wasn't involved in her disappearance".

I wonder if SB gave both of them a lift. I think it's been suggested before that LH might have planned to stay overnight at his parents' house before starting his new job in Coalville the next day. Or he may just have wanted to visit. SB might have dropped him off first, leaving KH alone in the car with him. If that happened, then LH may have an alibi for a good part of the Sunday. (Not ruling out the possibility of further charges being made, mind.)

I wonder if SB gave both of them a lift. I think it's been suggested before that LH might have planned to stay overnight at his parents' house before starting his new job in Coalville the next day. Or he may just have wanted to visit. SB might have dropped him off first, leaving KH alone in the car with him. If that happened, then LH may have an alibi for a good part of the Sunday. (Not ruling out the possibility of further charges being made, mind.)

Yes, I had wondered if that was the case - LH staying overnight with parents before starting new job, SB offering them both a lift due to poor or no bus service on a Sunday.
Or even LH staying at his home in Charles Avenue, but being caught on CCTV as going into his house, and SB departing with Kayleigh in his van.

It would be one explanation for why LH has not been charged with murder, if he has a proven alibi via cctv or his parents.

But, could also be that forensics are not yet completed, and may be further charges coming LHs way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back