GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the fact they cordoned off number 5 too I'm not sure. On People Finder he's down as living with his Family 2015 so IF he moved it's only recent.

Neighbours in that area said the housing development was new and many of them had only lived there for a few months. Someone ( I will try and find the quote ) said, we are all new together here.

I just had a thought that she may have chosen the college as she knew her way around the building and may have gone inside to get changed in the toilets, put some make up on etc, after her dad dropped her off.

Could have done yes. It was somewhere she felt comfortable and was also in a public place where other people might be about. If that WAS the meeting place as I guess she could have just been dropped there and walked to meet him somewhere else.

That article also says they are both from Coalville. If that is true, who's are the houses in George Avenue? I doubt either had two homes.
I think SB was originally from Coalville - his family are anyway. LHs fb says he's from Coalville but his family all live In whitwick. He's recently lived in whitwick and coalville.

SB definitely owns the property in George Street but I've not found anything to link LH to that area

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I think SB was originally from Coalville - his family are anyway. LHs fb says he's from Coalville but his family all live In whitwick. He's recently lived in whitwick and coalville.

SB definitely owns the property in George Street but I've not found anything to link LH to that area

except that one of the neighbours said something about a second man living there recently I think.

My guess is they followed the clothing trail and the storage outlet and used the helicopter to find the body ( thermal imaging )

eta - because I doubt the police got any help from their 2 suspects
Hmm they concentrated on certain areas very quickly..I wonder if they did the whole "last place I saw her was..."

Actually thinking about it it would be pretty dumb to say the last place you saw her was actually anywhere near where she actually was..

I wonder when LH told his family about Kayleigh and her being 19?

Although Kayleigh doesn't look 19 to me and her facebook posts seemed child like, could her being dropped off at the college have been to make it look to LH that she was older than 15 and attending college?
He's Facebook friends with her brother and as everyone seems to kind of know everyone around there then I'm inclined to think her knew how old her brother was and that she wasn't 19, but I may be wrong

I wonder what reason Kayleigh gave to her dad for asking to be dropped at the college. If she was carrying on the pretence of going to her friend's for a sleepover there may have been a cover story to dad that they were going out somewhere.
Was that the normal place for her to be dropped off I wonder. I know when I was that age if I was staying at a friends then dad would drop me off at their house

Well they've not done their homework very well have they.. stephen Beadnell? ? Works for a gardening company??

It is a case of too many cooks (reporters) I think.

Further down the article there is a picture from a helicopter that has the locations marked more accurately, to give one example.

Police should have released details of what she was wearing at that time if they wanted the public's help. Was she dressed for a party/disco? Was she met there by LH or did she walk somewhere else after her dad had gone, etc.

I still think this is a huge error. Even if the police have definite evidence that Kayleigh was alive on the Saturday morning ( ie it was a tele call, not a text ) they still should have been seeking any details they could re her whereabouts on the Friday.

I'm not saying I believe he definitely did think she was 19 but I do believe that he told his family that. They have no reason to lie.

But yes, like you, I was trying to work out why he'd even mention (to family) somebody who was just somebody he'd been messaging on facebook. Sounds like he may have thought there was more to it than just messages.
In the same statement they gave, his parents said they were very good friends...seems strange he would tell them that unless he constantly spoke about her and they inferred that

Neighbours in that area said the housing development was new and many of them had only lived there for a few months. Someone ( I will try and find the quote ) said, we are all new together here.
Well yes planning permission was only granted mid 2013 so I'd have thought the site wouldn't have been signed off until the beginning if this year

except that one of the neighbours said something about a second man living there recently I think.
Could have been dossing there.. Can't imagine it was a long term thing with it only being a one bedroom property

Was that the normal place for her to be dropped off I wonder. I know when I was that age if I was staying at a friends then dad would drop me off at their house

Is interesting that there hasnt been any further detail on the drop off.

ie Police saying something like, Kayleigh was dropped off here because she and her friend were going out somewhere.
Otherwise, I agree a bit odd. If I went to a friends for overnight, I was always dropped at the house, unless we were off out first.

Other than the fact they cordoned off number 5 too I'm not sure. On People Finder he's down as living with his Family 2015 so IF he moved it's only recent.

Just thinking a bit more about where LH lives.

I havent seen any detailed info about his job and , in the articles tonight, his parents said he was due to start a new job at B&M on the Monday.

So I am wondering, would he have been in a position to purchase a house ?
On the other hand, if it isnt his house, then who's is it and why is it connected to the investigation.

Also, the nearest B & M is located in Coalville. Although that doesnt really matter as the bus journey is less than 10 minutes from Ibstock.

I suppose there could be a situation where LH is innocent, Kayleigh left him on the Saturday and SB picked her up. We can't make assumptions until they are charged. I don't feel that is what happened but we have to respect that it could be.

we seem to have LH family standing by him and SB family hating his guts SB family seem convinced hes done something

We used to get dropped off outside our school by our parents when we were teens as our school was right near to the high street (which was impossible to park on/drop off on) and we'd all go get our nails done or dinner together - I'm sure her parents didn't find it especially suspicious unless her school is out of the way?

I also find the text/phone contact bizarre - if she did meet LH/SB on Friday and made contact with her parents (legitimately) on Saturday then why did they they wait until Saturday afternoon/evening to carry out whatever plan they may have had for her? Particularly given that Friday was Friday the 13th...

I'm also inclined to think that the park/woods are significant - could it be that given that LH at least was a horror film fanatic could he have tried to recreate a film? I've seen a few posts of his talking about selling his soul to the devil etc...could he have tried to do some kind of strange sacrifice? I know these are pretty far out motives but lets face it, so was NMs in the Becky Watts case...

Is interesting that there hasnt been any further detail on the drop off.

ie Police saying something like, Kayleigh was dropped off here because she and her friend were going out somewhere.
Otherwise, I agree a bit odd. If I went to a friends for overnight, I was always dropped at the house, unless we were off out first.
Exactly if they believed that she got changed that kind of implies she had a change of clothes with her..if she did then it's highly likely shed have been meeting her friend so they could go out. It would mean carrying her bag around

Just thinking a bit more about where LH lives.

I havent seen any detailed info about his job and , in the articles tonight, his parents said he was due to start a new job at B&M on the Monday.

So I am wondering, would he have been in a position to purchase a house ?
On the other hand, if it isnt his house, then who's is it and why is it connected to the investigation.

Also, the nearest B & M is located in Coalville. Although that doesnt really matter as the bus journey is less than 10 minutes from Ibstock.
B & m again....

I've also been having a break but, also had a nasty little accident with my eye 3 cornea lacerations so not up for reading too much have a lot to catch up on hope everyone is well :)

Get better soon :getwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member