Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Edited by me for brevity.

I would say "definitely" rather than "could be" - both dishes are significantly bigger than needed to receive the normal UK satellite services provided by Sky and Freesat. They are also of a different shape (round) compared to the elliptical shape of domestic dishes. At a guess, I would say that they are set up to receive broadcasts from Eastern Europe and the Middle East, but I don't know what (if any) significance can be attached to that.
Seems a lot of effort if they hardly ever used the house . Wonder why they have not been back the last couple of summers

Always a possibility until there is forensic evidence at this point as there is no other way this is 100% without it.

My position is simply that the police have named him, noone else and clearly have ore information than they have released publicly. I would expect, given the nature of the case that they would have incredibly strong evidence before releasing his name.
Just seems so convenient i dunno, TVP have had a lot of criticism for their handling of the case over the last 3 years, rightly so much of it very justified so it seems very convenient to pin it on the local oddball/pervert and one who can’t answer back too

We only have the word of the police that he was the only one with the keys, him being the only one would be very strange, the police will need to release a lot of hard evidence to convince me that it was him as it just feels too convenient, dunno

This is a very likely scenario.

Given the time frame of his suicide and Leahs disappearance - Wouldn't the locksmith notice any smells? Who contacted the locksmith and what alerted them to change the locks?

So many questions.
The smell question depends on how well the body was "stored" if its containerised in a sealed storage box for example it could take some time, also loft spaces are generally well ventilated so the smell could have been venting to outside

Or maybe he had absolutely nothing to do with Leah’s disappearance and murder/maybe never even knew she was there?

Sure with his past convictions it looks bad but I am not convinced he killed Leah

Plus today in the papers he was crying down the phone to a friend that he can’t face jail again, this was before Leah was killed, hmmm
I too am not convinced of his involvement JMO

Just seems so convenient i dunno, TVP have had a lot of criticism for their handling of the case over the last 3 years, rightly so much of it very justified so it seems very convenient to pin it on the local oddball/pervert and one who can’t answer back too

We only have the word of the police that he was the only one with the keys, him being the only one would be very strange, the police will need to release a lot of hard evidence to convince me that it was him as it just feels too convenient, dunno
I feel the same

Sometimes there just isn't a mystery to these things. It's depressingly straightforward complicated by the location of the body in a rarely occupied house and covid stopping anyone from occupying it for even longer than usual.

Everyone has spent the last 3 years working out all kinds of scenarios that make sense to them, with the information available. It's like having several jigsaw puzzles thrown together and trying to make a picture without having a reference point. On Monday the house became a reference point and suddenly there was a completed puzzle.

Again, it may be some crazy coincidence that he was there and turn out to be someone entirely different but that's a needle in a field of haystacks.

Police are people too, not the monsters it would take to lie to the family in particular whilst allowing a murderer to walk free.

Maybe he had to hand the keys back to get paid by the management company. He’d hidden the body so even if they inspected his work all looked ok.
And they didn't notice the smell? How do we know that Leahs remains were not moved to the property after the last visit by the owners in July 2019. They also did not notice a smell in high summer! The property management company if one was used have a lot of questions to answer IMO

The house was being maintained up to 2020 at least, as shown in the attached satellite images.

You can see the garden in March 2020 is about the same state as in May 2018 (i.e. maintained), but then some time between March 2020 and June 2021 was left to grow over in a really bad way (compared to the neighbours' for example).

So, a fair conclusion from this was that somebody other than NM maintained the property between his death in April 2019 and that March 2020 satellite photo. Likely needing keys.

Interesting you can see (top left) between May 2018 and March 2020, the small trees/bushes in the pathway between the house and the fence have been removed. But then in the most satellite recent shot, which was taken October this year (the 3D Google Earth one) you can see they are back.
Apparently a neighbour would occasionally mow the lawns, a
This is a very likely scenario.

Given the time frame of his suicide and Leahs disappearance - Wouldn't the locksmith notice any smells? Who contacted the locksmith and what alerted them to change the locks?

So many questions.
I believe he knew when the owners were coming home and I believe he would of intended on moving LC but for one reason or another it got put off and so it became more and more difficult, after a few days the scene would be a whole lot different and I dont think he would of been prepared for that or the effects it had on him, I believe hopelessness of his situation is why he committed suicide just I believe it was because of lack of action and not because he was locked out, it wouldn't be difficult to gain entry, especially when you have a massive reason to do it.

The smell question depends on how well the body was "stored" if its containerised in a sealed storage box for example it could take some time, also loft spaces are generally well ventilated so the smell could have been venting to outside
One would expect the smell inside the house to be worse than the loft if not aptly containerised. Spoke to a friend today who said the house she moved to stunk in the house more than the loft, when she had dead rats in her loft space.

Sometimes there just isn't a mystery to these things. It's depressingly straightforward complicated by the location of the body in a rarely occupied house and covid stopping anyone from occupying it for even longer than usual.

Everyone has spent the last 3 years working out all kinds of scenarios that make sense to them, with the information available. It's like having several jigsaw puzzles thrown together and trying to make a picture without having a reference point. On Monday the house became a reference point and suddenly there was a completed puzzle.

Again, it may be some crazy coincidence that he was there and turn out to be someone entirely different but that's a needle in a field of haystacks.

Police are people too, not the monsters it would take to lie to the family in particular whilst allowing a murderer to walk free.
I think we need a lot more information from the police before am convinced, the fact that NM would be the only person with a key is as believable as the existence of the tooth fairy, impossible he had the only key

Yes police are people too but so are Colin Stagg, Bobby George, Chris Jefferies etc who were pretty much fitted up by police for crimes they never committed because they looked weird, none of them had anything to do with the brutal murders they were fitted up for

i have an open mind on the case but am suspcious

People who are well off enough to have a 500k home they use once a year will be well off enough to pay for their creature comforts for the limited time they will be spending there.
I agree but reportedly they have not visited since 2019 so seems odd to install it and then not use it. Also the question again of workmen with keys entering the property again.

And they didn't notice the smell? How do we know that Leahs remains were not moved to the property after the last visit by the owners in July 2019. They also did not notice a smell in high summer! The property management company if one was used have a lot of questions to answer IMO
See my response above about containment and ventilation in loft spaces.

How do we know she wasn't moved there... we don't, but surely you have to admit it's unlikely?

I agree but reportedly they have not visited since 2019 so seems odd to install it and then not use it. Also the question again of workmen with keys entering the property again.
Because between 2019 and now the satellite could have been installed whenever (probably not most of 2020 for obvious reasons).

They could have arranged install for any number of reasons at anytime. They could have intended to visit but circumstances changed their plans even post covid.

Noone said he was the only person to ever have keys, but he was the only person with keys at the time. there's little doubt that others will have had keys over time.

He could have left that day of soon after once hidden her body if work finished as probably think police would be on to him quickly given the location and there would be no decomposition in that short time.

Not sure it’s been confirmed owners returned in the summer but if they did then very odd.

One would expect the smell inside the house to be worse than the loft if not aptly containerised. Spoke to a friend today who said the house she moved to stunk in the house more than the loft, when she had dead rats in her loft space.
I agree. I think the smell would be unbearable. How likely is it that you would have a large body sized sealed container to store a body in . Unless you were planning on murdering someone beforehand !

Unless we know the ins and outs of exactly, how, in what way, and where she was left then it's an open question to which there is no answer. Different houses will disperse smells in different ways, so many factors involved in this.

Why would a management agency, locksmith or contractors of any kind just ignore the smell or any other sign of a hidden body if they saw it? It makes little sense to me that they would?

Yes police are people too but so are Colin Stagg, Bobby George, Chris Jefferies etc who were pretty much fitted up by police for crimes they never committed because they looked weird, none of them had anything to do with the brutal murders they were fitted up for
Christopher Jefferies was NOT "fitted up".

He was interviewed by police, not because he "looked weird" but because as a keyholder to the victim's flat he had means and opportunity, making him an obvious suspect. His own flat was searched and a bloodstained item found which was sent for testing. This proved to have no connection to the victim, but up to that point the police had good reasons to suspect him. They investigated him. That is their job.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75
Back