Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's strange. It seems like they've edited it and you're somehow still able to see the old version. The story by the same journalist I can see on the Sky website says nothing about a body.

Very odd, as I just pulled up that version via twitter, so it was current.

Anyway, apologies for moving us slightly off track - they do seem to be the only outlet using the word, which I did find insensitive for Libby's family, even if we all realistically know this is the likely outcome.

Maybe the woman who heard the scream and slam was actually right then. I think most believed, including myself that she had fallen into some water in the area.

If it was this person who has been arrested and that is looking likely, as she hasn't been found with him and the time that has passed, I believe it will be a murder case now and they have taken the body somewhere and hidden it.

I wonder, did they work their way through cctv footage and yesterday got to footage from surrounding streets and that's when they saw her getting out of his car? Did he bring her inside?

They haven't stated as of yet why they have arrested him. Seems like they also focused on the waters so they must have received some new information from some source.

the man that said he stopped to check if she was ok on the bench.. what kind of car did he have? Was it silver?? It seems to strange to me someone driving past would stop to check if someone was ok.. and there is the fact that people who commit the crimes like to inject themselves into the investigation...

Caroline Brockelbank‏ @CBrockelbank
A 24-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of Hull student Libby Squire. Officers made the arrest at an address on Raglan Street in Hull which is where I am this morning.

DyykszWWwAAPmRl.jpg

Caroline Brockelbank on Twitter

the man that said he stopped to check if she was ok on the bench.. what kind of car did he have? Was it silver?? It seems to strange to me someone driving past would stop to check if someone was ok.. and there is the fact that people who commit the crimes like to inject themselves into the investigation...

He seemed to be older though? He had grey hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member