Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motionless, without a proper jacket, and drunk she may well have been suffering mild hypothermia in 30 minutes. I don't know the weather that night but if it was very humid or she was wet, 30 minutes is not too short at all.

It was minus 2-3 degrees C. V cold but not Arctic. Streets look wet in cctv too. Mild would be possibly confused, shivering etc but not unconscious (or would it)? She could of course have been in a bad way from the alcohol presumably too.

I think our car flashes 4 times if we double click to unlock normal and child locks at same time. Not a driver yet, so wondering if x4 flashes are normal or would they indicate the presence of childlocks?

Have to click once (2 flashes) to unlock my drivers door but click twice (4 flashes) to open passenger doors. I assumed he clicked twice (4 flashes) to unlock the passenger door, but know nothing about cars.

Just bringing this forward with the more recent timings and information in blue.

Timeline:

11pm ish Libby gets in taxi at Welly
11:29 Taxi drops her near home on Wellesley Av. Neighbours saw her stumbling in street.
11:40 - 11:45 caught on CCTV on bench. Around this time grey beardy man stopped to offer assistance, she declined, police have cleared him
11:49ish PR? car arrives on Haworth Street (per ITV CCTV)
12:04-12:06 ish man smoking (CCTV)
12:08 passenger door opens (CCTV)

12:05 possible sighting Beresford Road (think this was discounted)
12:09 police say Libby had left the bench by now
12:15ish dark and eerie screams coming from park
12:19 the same car (tbc) seen Newland Av (per Sun CCTV)
12:30ish scream and banging gate heard from Heathcote St near Libbys house.

Is there any time for the man not dressed for the weather running?

Very true, something seems odd about this though 21 minutes to get to a street that close, wonder where he took her in that time and how he will explain any journeys to police (lots of cctv at Bev road junctions and down Newland ave

my thinking is he told her, he was a taxi driver and she probably thought the best thing to do was go back to the bar where her friends where to get keys his-sisters version of events was he was taking her home.. apparently just down the road why would she want to go home when she had no keys to get in?

This case has so many questions It can get very confusing if they were not her screams it would be nice if someone came forward so we can rule that out of the timeframe lol

This is all MOO but I can see this all transpiring in a similar way to the American Yingying Zhang case, where Yingying was convinced to get a ride with the man who is believed to have ultimately killed her.

With YZ, it was CCTV footage of the car that she got into, that led to the suspect’s capture, there had been previous unconfirmed reports of suspicious behaviour towards other people during the same day and the suspect even had a story that involved picking her up and her freaking out over something completely innocent, kind of like what this suspect’s sister has started to lay out.

I think that whatever ultimately happened, Libby left willingly at the start.

We still don’t know how long was she in his car? or in the worst case how long it took to dispose of her if that’s what happened to her

I find it really uncomfortable when you use the word dispose, a lot. I hope her family aren't reading this.

Does he definitely smoke? Do his hands move to his lips or am I missing that? Something in his movements made me think of when I’ve seen someone with Rosary beads. No idea why. I see him moving his hands then put something in his pocket when he stands.
When I first watched it, I didn’t really feel like he was smoking.

Given so many other people have jumped to that conclusion, I’ve kind of gone with it though.

I think the lights flash 4 times so all the doors unlock, not just the drivers side. Then, he opens the passenger door and takes something out of the seat and throws it in the back, to make room for the passenger to sit down. I always keep stuff in my passenger's seat (purse, backpack, etc.) so if I were to have a passenger, I'd need to move my junk to the back. Jmo.

It was minus 2-3 degrees C. V cold but not Arctic. Streets look wet in cctv too. Mild would be possibly confused, shivering etc but not unconscious (or would it)? She could of course have been in a bad way from the alcohol presumably too.
Your body temp needs to drop to 35 before you start to become hypothermic. Most cases of death (in the US) occur when the weather is -2 to 0C. In normal healthy people it takes hours at that temperature. If you are drunk and/or damp or wet it takes 10-25X less time.

Have to click once (2 flashes) to unlock my drivers door but click twice (4 flashes) to open passenger doors. I assumed he clicked twice (4 flashes) to unlock the passenger door, but know nothing about cars.

Ah yes the Corsa have this rather odd 'feature' Anyone know if this model auto locks the doors over a certain speed. I know the newer cars have anti hijac and you can't open the door either when its moving.

Is there a way to see where ANPR cameras are? Not that it helps us, just wondering how many are in that vicinity.

Sorry what do want me to put murdered!! Other people have used that word on here no need to cause offence lol

I don't know, its just dispose just seems a bit insensitive to me. Murdered doesn't. Ignore me, I'm just sensitive about the word - it's making me cringe so I just wondered if her family were reading then it was just too brutal a word? Too graphic? I dunno. No offence. Can you say removed the body instead or something? I'm rambling, I'm tired, I'll stop now.

I don't know, its just dispose just seems a bit insensitive to me. Murdered doesn't. Ignore me, I'm just sensitive about the word - it's making me cringe so I just wondered if her family were reading then it was just too brutal a word? Too graphic? I dunno. No offence. Can you say removed the body instead or something? I'm rambling, I'm tired, I'll stop now.
It's nice that you care.

Thought it worthwhile mentioning that the police would likely have some good footage that isn’t released to the public from betfred (betfred is a bookies and would likely have good cctv installed due to cash handling)

SEE ATTACHED
Red is bookies
Blue is the car
Green is location of bench where Libby sat

Attachments

• 924123A3-4FEC-4CA4-B822-70869CD93618.jpeg
    924123A3-4FEC-4CA4-B822-70869CD93618.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics