Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cops yesterday quizzed Polish butcher Pawel Relowicz, 24, over the two pieces of footage after they were granted a 36-hour extension to quiz him on abduction claims.

Detectives will want to investigate whether the car in the footage is the Vauxhall Astra seized from suspect Relowicz.

They obtained the CCTV last Sunday but kept it under wraps as they frantically pieced together the car’s movements before and after Libby disappeared.

The Sun was aware of the crucial development before the arrest but agreed not to publish details.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8388006/libby-squire-new-cctv-footage/amp/
Interesting.

I know this is the craziest suggestion of the whole thread so far but hear me out - is it not incredibly convenient that the ITV CCTV is obscured by spider web EXACTLY where we should be able to see the man's face and the person getting into the passenger side?!

Is it possible that A) *crazy theory alert* Police purposely imposed a web onto the footage to make it seem somewhat legit so that us guys can't be 100% certain that that's actually PR and/or Libby?

B) It actually is real very unfortunately placed web but out of all the way better super obviously clear footage that they have, they've allowed the most obscured one to be released so that the public don't go after PR and his family or start mass wild speculation and outrage if he gets released ?

JMO. And it's nearly 1:30am so I'm half dreaming at this point!

I don't think he's rolling/smoking a cigarette. I think he's on his phone. The way he takes it out of his pocket and puts it back in doesn't look like tobacco, papers, lighter etc. He also looks like his lips are moving. He could be talking on the phone via an earpiece or whatever.

would a phone not light up though? It doesn't look like it lights up on cam.

I think I might just be overtired and overthinky, but something in all that light flashing locking/ unlocking is making me think that IF the other car was involved (or the cyclist etc) it could be a “signal”.

Having been following the case intently my current thoughts are:

• When watching the CTTV footage, why does the cyclist that passes by get highlighted in a box yet the vehicle that passes minutes later not? It seems too specific for me.
  • I have watched the clip a few times and it looks like the person in the passenger seat is thrown in from my point of view.
  • The man in question appears to be covering his tracks pretty well. His family members recent comments appear to be ways of covering himself in certain ways.
  • What I do want clarifying is did he approach the police? Or did they come for him? How long did it take for him to pop up on their radar?
  • I think the police have got a big case, as an extension wouldn’t be allowed otherwise.
The boxes are made by the news agency that reported that. You can see the same box around the time and suspect when he sits in the car.

I know this is the craziest suggestion of the whole thread so far but hear me out - is it not incredibly convenient that the ITV CCTV is obscured by spider web EXACTLY where we should be able to see the man's face and the person getting into the passenger side?!

Is it possible that A) *crazy theory alert* Police purposely imposed a web onto the footage to make it seem somewhat legit so that us guys can't be 100% certain that that's actually PR and/or Libby?

B) It actually is real very unfortunately placed web but out of all the way better super obviously clear footage that have, they've allowed the most obscured one to be released so that the public don't go after PR and his family or start mass wild speculation and outrage if he gets released ?

JMO. And it's nearly 1:30am so I'm half dreaming at this point!

lol. Theory A does seem quite crazy :) But hey, who knows?

The web is just the latest in a series of unfortunate and awful things in this case. I hate that image of the police car driving down the road too.

Please please please let them find her alive. Wouldn't it be amazing?

On paper, this footage could be a completely innocent scenario. I pick up my daughter from the bus stop if she's out late. I sit and have a cigarette whilst I wait. I park on a double yellow line because it's late and nobody cares. I'm talking to her on the phone as she travels towards me. When I know she's nearly there, I'd be capable of getting out of the car and walking towards her to make sure she's safe. I'd open the passenger door for her if she's had a few drinks and she's feeling 'delicate'. This footage could be of an innocent man collecting his g/f from her night out and nothing to do with Libby at all.

The house that was raided/throughly checked in the same street as the parked car in the cctv - could it be the police asked him what he was doing there and he said he had a friend in that street? Could it be a fictitious friend? I can't work out why a house in that street was checked so thoroughly. Or as it was allegedly a student house, did Libby know someone in that house?

I think I might just be overtired and overthinky, but something in all that light flashing locking/ unlocking is making me think that IF the other car was involved (or the cyclist etc) it could be a “signal”.
I think it's odd how he does all this locking and unlocking when he's always close to the car. Does he think it's going to get stolen in the space of him walking a few meters down the street for a few seconds? Could it possibly point to him being in quite a paranoid state of mind or even some sort of OCD? Just a thought.

Cops yesterday quizzed Polish butcher Pawel Relowicz, 24, over the two pieces of footage after they were granted a 36-hour extension to quiz him on abduction claims.

Detectives will want to investigate whether the car in the footage is the Vauxhall Astra seized from suspect Relowicz.

They obtained the CCTV last Sunday but kept it under wraps as they frantically pieced together the car’s movements before and after Libby disappeared.

The Sun was aware of the crucial development before the arrest but agreed not to publish details.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8388006/libby-squire-new-cctv-footage/amp/

Great find Sera, much thanks. If the man in question didn’t come forward of his own will that’s a massive red flag. If you are innocent, you can be open with nothing to hide.

My main worry is that the man in question appears to be resourceful and intelligent to some degree. Which if he’s went under the polices radar for a couple of days... I think he’s an individual who would of went great lengths to cover all bases to distance himself from that night.

I think Saturday, as previously mentioned, is when we are going to see a major breakthrough.

I thought that too but he's outside of the car when the 'signal' is given. So. Dunno.

To me, he seems to be wearing something like these long shorts... with directional street lighting causing the darker stripe of a shadow across his calves:
41suki%2BengL.01_SL500_.jpg

I thought this too. EDIT: just went through the timings/videos again. Yes, time for her to fall asleep/pass out. Around 15 minutes later, correct me if i'm wrong.

I still don't know why she would get in that car 'consciously' willingly. If she was cold, why not go to Sainsbury's? Haven't people said it was still open?

I think it's possible she was in a state of drunken unconsciousness where she could be led, instructed, ie could still walk, but wasn't rationally thinking.

Someone approaches and says: hey, wake up, time to get in the car, and she just goes with him.

She probably wasn't able anymore to walk unaided, hence couldn't get to Sainsbury's or elsewhere on her own. The students who saw her earlier said she fell over a couple times and was speaking incoherently.

I thought that too but he's outside of the car when the 'signal' is given. So. Dunno.

You don't see him actually smoke. He doesn't lift it to his lips. At first he deffo looks like he is rolling up. But then he looks like he is going through Rosary beads like someone mentioned earlier. His mum said he was a religious man. I still believe the evening all went horribly wrong rather than a murder. Poor Libby. Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke