Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On paper, this footage could be a completely innocent scenario. I pick up my daughter from the bus stop if she's out late. I sit and have a cigarette whilst I wait. I park on a double yellow line because it's late and nobody cares. I'm talking to her on the phone as she travels towards me. When I know she's nearly there, I'd be capable of getting out of the car and walking towards her to make sure she's safe. I'd open the passenger door for her if she's had a few drinks and she's feeling 'delicate'. This footage could be of an innocent man collecting his g/f from her night out and nothing to do with Libby at all.

I thought you were going to say an innocent man as a pimp then. Oops

There is a silver Renault Megane parked outside 18 Haworth St on streetview in google maps. It matches closely the car seen driving from the dead end of Haworth St towards no.18.

There is a sticker in the right lower section of the rear window on streetview but cctv too fuzzy to distinguish.

The sideways sitting driver exits left very soon after the Megane moves away. As if waiting for the area to clear.

Last edited:
The boxes are made by the news agency that reported that. You can see the same box around the time and suspect when he sits in the car.

Hello Tssiemer, I was referring to the vehicle the passes the parked car on the 5 minute mark of the footage which didn’t get highlighted. It may be me being picky but the passing car and cyclist should be equally important as witnesses...unless there is more to it with that cyclist?

The DM is claiming the guy in CCTV footage is not the same as the man in custody.

They don't say why they believe this. But that's what the article says. Does everyone else know this? Is it just me that assumed it was the same guy?

CCTV probe in Libby Squire's disappearance after man caught on camera getting into car | Daily Mail Online

Great spot I assumed it was the man in custody. How very odd. Is the man in custody linked to the person in the footage? We’re they acting together?

Hey well it's late here and I'll admit I am trying to catch up and haven't read the whole thread but have seen the cctv. I am sure it has been stated but if it is him and her, she would have gone into his car right away as opposed to him being busy in some way (cigarette) which in reality seems more like waiting until the coast is clear which is a huge red flag.

This video is somewhat clearer and now it looks like longer shorts than in previous versions. You can see the cuffs on his calf

I don’t see wellies or long boots.

I see more like cropped joggers/sweatpants and trainers. A bit like these.

Also, from the map posted - it’s likely they have CCTV from elsewhere so I think there must be a reason behind the CCTV in the Sun, if the police have released it. It’s weird that PR is so close to his house. I wonder if they are trying to put pressure on someone else who might know something.

Attachments

• 8EEF2E5F-1E4D-4109-BA26-F9EB29DE3C69.jpeg
    8EEF2E5F-1E4D-4109-BA26-F9EB29DE3C69.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 8
I don’t see wellies or long boots.

I see more like cropped joggers/sweatpants and trainers. A bit like these.

Also, from the map posted - it’s likely they have CCTV from elsewhere so I think there must be a reason behind the CCTV in the Sun, if the police have released it. It’s weird that PR is so close to his house. I wonder if they are trying to put pressure on someone else who might know something.
Maybe even tight bike pants-

The bit was posted quite a ways back, about it not being the same man. That is why I asked so many times if this was the suspect for sure.

If this video DOES show an abduction (which I do not see at all, to be honest) I do not see how it can have to do with “15 minutes of screaming”.

I’m not sure if the DM have twisted it - which they are notorious for.

But the article in The Sun said the Police have had the person getting into the car CCTV since last Sunday. The Sun knew about that footage also and agreed with the police to keep it under wraps. I think the media are being careful not to say if it was him until police confirmation because it could prejudice the case. It’s possible the DM have taken the police not saying it was PR as a confirmation that it wasn’t him. The Sun said the Police are still gathering evidence to establish the fact.

It’s clear there is wayyyyy more about this case that is being kept under wraps as they try and bring Libby home.

CCTV footage emerges of last sighting of missing Libby Squire 'in car with man'

At 51 seconds into the video, is it just me or is the man looking directly at the camera?? Like he's noticed it's there and then stands up and turns his back to it. Maybe that's why once the passenger is in the car he speeds off.
Also, I don't think he's smoking, but if it was a smartphone I'd assume the screen would be seen lit up and his hands look too close together for me to think he's using a larger phone... Maybe he's using a small "throw away" phone that he uses for shady stuff... Illegal taxi stuff, maybe drugs, maybe even just a second phone his partner doesn't know he has... All just my opinions.

The mother of the Polish butcher arrested on suspicion of abducting Libby Squire said: ‘I’d rather die than know he is guilty.’

Marzena Relowicz – whose son Pawel, 24, is being questioned by police over the missing student – said ‘everyone has a weak side and there is no such thing as an ideal person’.

Speaking from the family home in Poland, Mrs Relowicz said she had been told that her son had offered Miss Squire a lift in his silver Vauxhall Astra.

‘I’d rather die than know he is guilty’ Mother of butcher arrested over Libby Squires disappearance | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke