Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who think they see a figure putting something in a backseat, does it seem possible that it might be a child’s car seat? Ostensibly, the suspect’s car would’ve had at least one of them which might’ve needed to be moved to accommodate an adult passenger in the seat formerly occupied by the child’s car seat?

Thinking of my family with youngsters, I would say a child car seat is too big to be moved into the back between the 2 front seats. Plus there's all the straps to unclip it, which takes time and maybe not a one-handed job if you're trying to support/help someone into a passenger seat.

Last edited:
Everyone, don't forget this guy was parked there for nearly 20 minutes because the reporter has told us that, the CCTV has very clearly been edited to exclude certain parts. Some of it we see has been sped up too and the whole video is only 1m 24 seconds long, starting at 00:00:00 ( one minute slow so its actually 00:01:00 ) and it ends once he drives away at exactly 00:07:52 ( one minute slow so it's actually 00:08:52 ).
So that 1m 24s CCTV video is covering 7m and 52s of footage. Important to know they left the second car in the shot because I think they need to identify it and the occupants and the same for the cyclist.

I have an IT/CCTV guy in our office who has cleaned the video up a little. His expert opinion is that at 00:07:08, the person who's the driver has physically lifted the passenger into the car and he feels the passenger could be unconscious at this stage, he thinks the front seat has been reclined backwards as this person doesn't appear to sit up properly. The passenger pretty much flops into the seat.

Everyone, don't forget this guy was parked there for nearly 20 minutes because the reporter has told us that, the CCTV has very clearly been edited to exclude certain parts. Some of it we see has been sped up too and the whole video is only 1m 24 seconds long, starting at 00:00:00 ( one minute slow so its actually 00:01:00 ) and it ends once he drives away at exactly 00:07:52 ( one minute slow so it's actually 00:08:52 ).
So that 1m 24s CCTV video is covering 7m and 52s of footage. Important to know they left the second car in the shot because I think they need to identify it and the occupants and the same for the cyclist.

I have an IT/CCTV guy in our office who has cleaned the video up a little. His expert opinion is that at 00:07:08, the person who's the driver has physically lifted the passenger into the car and he feels the passenger could be unconscious at this stage, he thinks the front seat has been reclined backwards as this person doesn't appear to sit up properly. The passenger pretty much flops into the seat.

If that is her, and given the inebriated state she was said to be in, she probably was in need of help to get in the car even if entering voluntarily.

But opinion seems to be divided online as to whether this is the person currently in custody or someone else?

now that the video is more clear, i see him zipping his pants in the first shot we get of him. he is facing the car, zipping his pants, and then pulls his sweater over his fly. could he have assaulted her over on or near the bench? or pulled her into those thick bushes (surrounding the bench), or just around the corner from where she was last seen on the bench? is it dark there at night? and is it possible what we are seeing is immediately following an assault? either she was passed out drunk or something terrible happened (over near the bench) during the assault, and that's why he goes back over there and then brings what looks like a person and drops her into his car? maybe he's sitting there on the driver's side, after he assaulted her, trying to figure out what to do now with her. just thinking/typing out loud.

I don't see boots on the driver like some are seeing. In one of the stills posted somewhere it seemed to show little stripes on his feet similar to addidas.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone ever wear abattoir gear off-site. In some countries there are regulations re this.

Fairly sure he would not wear work boots outside the premises. He is wearing Adidas trainers in one of his FB photos though

Whenever I get a taxi or uber I would never sit in the front seat, it just feels wrong somehow when you are paying for the ride, I always sit in the back.
So why did Libby get in the front seat in the CCTV, under what circumstances was she getting in the car? Doesn’t feel like a taxi ride... was he befriending her and dropping her back to her friends to get her keys? But then developed a master plan to assault her. Seems strange there is no clear end to this story, they’ve got PR in custody, his family seems to indicate something happened in the car, the police must have more footage of where the car went that they haven’t released yet, so where is Libby??

Fresh eyes this morning. I see the bare legs now which we believe is Libby. To me, those legs bend or buckle at the knee as she is pulled sharply back twice. This would indicate to me that Libby either tried to move away and was forcibly pulled back or that she was semi conscious and he is holding her up. I think he also appears to be left handed and agree with previous poster that at one point it’s as if he looks directly at the cctv. The placement of that spiderweb tendril across his face is unbelievably bad luck.

I'll just quickly share this as I thought the tense was a bit odd.

"Maria Relowicz, Pawel Relowicz's Aunt, speaks at his family home in Warszewice, Poland, today and told MailOnline: 'Why would he do such a terrible thing? He was married and has two lovely children'"

‘I’d rather die than know he is guilty’ Mother of butcher arrested over Libby Squires disappearance | Daily Mail Online

WAS married? HAS two lovely children? Poor choice of words or insinuating the wife has now left him?

And on that bombshell, goodnight.

Bombshell?

Sounds like language barrier issues to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke