Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's msm so you can not only mention but also link to it.
Oh sweet. Sorry, still getting to grips with what's allowed or not and don't want the thread to get closed again.

Link to Daily Mail CCTV YouTube video

51 seconds in, does he notice the camera? And if Daily Mail are right and the police don't think that's PR but they do think it's Libby... Then who do they think that is? So confusing. I'm off to bed now anyway, let's hope and pray there will be positive developments by tonight (Saturday night). I've barely slept since Libby went missing and I don't even know her so can't even imagine how ill the family and friends must be feeling :(

Marzena Relowicz – whose son Pawel, 24, is being questioned by police over the missing student – said ‘everyone has a weak side and there is no such thing as an ideal person’.

Woah wth does this mean? Admission of "something happened that shouldn't have"? :eek:

Imo Polish guy must be the one in the footage as his sister already admitted she was in his car.

The CCTV video is now on Daily Mail's YouTube channel for anyone who wants to watch it at 0.25x speed. If I'm not allowed to mention this then someone let me know and I'll delete post immediately.
Just watched this , so much clearer than earlier Sun release.
I've watched my older brother roll cigarettes , paper n tobacco all my life, guy in clip legs open leaning g slightly over is doing just that ,then imo he puts it to his lips to lick paper n seal cig .jmo but I see a figure being helped into passenger side . Their movement doesn't seem unconscious state but still being helped and steadied.
Pray police getting close to finding Libby , feel for her fam and friends

I'll just quickly share this as I thought the tense was a bit odd.

"Maria Relowicz, Pawel Relowicz's Aunt, speaks at his family home in Warszewice, Poland, today and told MailOnline: 'Why would he do such a terrible thing? He was married and has two lovely children'"

‘I’d rather die than know he is guilty’ Mother of butcher arrested over Libby Squires disappearance | Daily Mail Online

WAS married? HAS two lovely children? Poor choice of words or insinuating the wife has now left him?

And on that bombshell, goodnight.

Oh sweet. Sorry, still getting to grips with what's allowed or not and don't want the thread to get closed again.

51 seconds in, does he notice the camera? And if Daily Mail are right and the police don't think that's PR but they do think it's Libby... Then who do they think that is? So confusing. I'm off to bed now anyway, let's hope and pray there will be positive developments by tonight (Saturday night). I've barely slept since Libby went missing and I don't even know her so can't even imagine how ill the family and friends must be feeling :(

To me it does looks like he's rolling a cigarette judging by the rythmic movement of his thumb and fingers. I think the bit where he actually smokes it has been cut out because nothing else is happening there.

If this is not Polish guy wouldn't LE have attached an appeal to this footage, asking the person to come forward as a potential witness like they do for the cyclist going by? No I think this is PR.

Imo Polish guy must be the one in the footage as his sister already admitted she was in his car.

Agree with this. This would be the simplest explanation.

Also, for clarification about the questioning process I’ve attached the legislation. For the court to grant the extra 36 hours questioning the police must prove that the further extension is justified. So they must have something that links PR to it, at least in some way. If there was a chance that they were innocent and someone entirely different was the last person to see Libby, I’m not sure they would be granted the extension and any decent lawyer would be getting them out of the police station.

Police (Detention and Bail) Act 2011 - Explanatory Notes

Attachments

• 986C2B73-05CD-4248-B023-262C4445AB25.jpeg
    986C2B73-05CD-4248-B023-262C4445AB25.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 5
I'll just quickly share this as I thought the tense was a bit odd.

"Maria Relowicz, Pawel Relowicz's Aunt, speaks at his family home in Warszewice, Poland, today and told MailOnline: 'Why would he do such a terrible thing? He was married and has two lovely children'"

‘I’d rather die than know he is guilty’ Mother of butcher arrested over Libby Squires disappearance | Daily Mail Online

WAS married? HAS two lovely children? Poor choice of words or insinuating the wife has now left him?

And on that bombshell, goodnight.

Possible langauge barrier. Enough English-native speakers use wrong or odd tenses all the time and we jump all over them too...

He sits down pretty sharpish... possibly when he notices the driver of the other car appearing. And then once that car has gone, he's up again and off. Could he be just faking that he's busily rolling a cigarette just to look innocent? What was he about to do before he sat down? Was he about to make his move, but then the driver of the other car appeared?

I'd like to know what this 'thing' it is that his family are denying he's capable of. Until Libby is found, no-one knows what this 'thing' is. Are they referring to abduction? As far as I know, people don't just 'abduct' other people. They do it as part of something more. I just find it strange that his mother and sister both seem to know what it is that was 'done' to Libby, although his sister said something about praying she'd be found soon... which gave me hope.

He puts "Libby" into the passenger seat at 00.07 am. The narrator in the same video posted on Daily Star says the clock is one minute slow, so that would make it 8 minutes past midnight. Police have said earlier that Libby was not on the bench anymore at 9 minutes past midnight. Extremely likely that this really is Libby being put into the car, and imo this is the Polish guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...pawel-relowicz-itv-hull-university-police/amp

Those who think they see a figure putting something in a backseat, does it seem possible that it might be a child’s car seat? Ostensibly, the suspect’s car would’ve had at least one of them which might’ve needed to be moved to accommodate an adult passenger in the seat formerly occupied by the child’s car seat?

One last thought before I head to bed:
The car in the ITV footage seems to have the wrong proportions to be a 4-door sedan...of course it could be the weird CCTV angles that are screwing with me, but I think it seems to be a coupe.

I'm still wondering why they released this footage to the public now. If it were only in hopes that the cyclist comes forward they wouldn't have had to show anything of PR, just the few seconds when the guy cycles past. Why do they want us to see this? I find it really puzzling. Maybe they're suspecting he had help and are trying to put pressure on that person?

I don't know why they released it either.

I did wonder if they did it because people seem a little upset that his name is in the media. So they want to show that there is good reason to suspect someone harmed her.

Or I thought they may want people to take this seriously and prove that she didn't harm herself or run away.

It is a good way to keep the case in the media and raise awareness to get more witnesses. Off topic, but I have always thought that police working the Delphi murders need to release more to get back in the headlines

MOO, but I just can't believe anyone who puts a severely inebriated, incapacitated or disoriented hypothermic unknown young woman into his / her vehicle and drives away has any intention of "helping" her. I'm surprised by how many posters have expressed the belief the man who put Libby into the car was just intending to drive her home or back to the club. By all accounts, Libby was visibly drunk--falling over and muttering incoherently. Most posters commenting on the CCTV believe they see her either being "plopped" into the car as if having been carried, or being led and supported to the car before being put in. In no country or culture where police and emergency services are readily available is it deemed at all appropriate to put an impaired stranger in your vehicle and drive her / him away. Any person truly wanting to help an impaired, distraught or endangered woman on the street would stop his / her vehicle in front of the person, put on the emergency flashers, immediately call emergency services and render any appropriate aid while waiting for police to arrive. In Libby's case, it would be appropriate to cover her with a blanket or coat, or lacking those, seat her in the car and turn up the heat, but leave the passenger door open so there was no chance of frightening her or having one's intent questioned. The only way it would be possible that the driver was truly intending to "help" Libby by driving her somewhere is if she were coherent, able to walk without assistance, and clearly asked the driver for a ride--either a paid ride or a free lift. The only exceptions to this that I can think of would be for a licensed taxi, such as she was put into by her friend, or a registered Uber, Lyft or similar. I can believe the driver may not have started out with the idea of murdering her, but clearly, under the circumstances, his intentions were other than merely giving her a ride. Most likely, he was expecting some kind of sexual encounter, consensual or not. JMO.

This CCTV footage is like Missy Beavers to me, my watching it once is enough. It’s so eerie and haunting even though I can’t make out anything. Question, have we considered that he was maybe rolling a joint? I only ask bc based on his SM he takes a regular active roll in his health. Not to say people cant work out and meal plan and smoke tobacco but ganja is more uni age friendly in the states and Canada anyway. It’s much more “social” and you bond over catching a buzz. what if she remotely had her wits about her and he said for example, “looks like you’ve had a rough night. You wanna toke?”. Idk If she’s a smoker but if she was, after her super crappy night maybe she said yeah and can you take me back to my friends..? Also I feel like I saw his hand go to his mouth right as the car went in gear? Idk I can’t look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke