Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Those residents that night must have seen or heard something, the clues to the who or what is put/gets into the car lies with them. That time of night in a narrow terraced house street, this would have been noticed."

Yes...which is why they publicised the CCTV desperate for the car or cyclists to come forward quickly while he is being held

If you’re rolling a cigarette, why would you choose the option of doing it outside in the wind rather than in the car?

Because from October 2015, smoking in vehicles with passengers under 18 was banned in England and Wales, except in convertibles, so with him having two young infants he may be used to not smoking within the car. Just a thought.

I STILL can't understand why- the bench she was on was .2 miles (give or take) from her house... a 2 minute walk. So why would anyone DRIVE her there? SatNav mentions driving her HOME- sure you would walk her there no?

I would think ( hope ! ) they have something back by now - otherwise, if he is going No Comment all the way, then they are using up valuable interview time which could be of more benefit later, when they have better evidence.
Many times we see a suspect arrested and interviewed for 24 hours, then released under bail conditions, and then brought back in a week or so later, when police have better evidence. The fact that they have not done this with PR says to me that they must have sufficient to work on already.

Sorry just catching up, but imoo he could be a flight risk if released.

If the police are showing interest in a ten foot behind Wellesley Avenue, it's possible it's connected to the witness who heard the screams and the slamming of a (possibly) wooden door or vehicle. Aren't there sheds or outbuildings of some sort one one side of the ten foot in question?

If it is concluded that this guy in vid is indeed smoking, does the man in custody? Don't know if anyone saw any images to indicate before FB got locked down? Would be pretty conclusive if found he has never smoked or been seen to, or is known as a frequent/heavy puffer.

I drove her route a few times last night. Do you know what struck me? The sheer amount of silver, Astra sized cars. We really like our silver cars in Hull apparently. My gut is that footage in the Sun is a coincidence, it could literally be anyone. It’s still busy down Newland Ave at that time of night.

You know was thinking just the same re the silver cars. I am in London and while out earlier was looking for silver cars in the area I was in in North London. Within the space of five minutes along a high road I counted 8.

If the police are showing interest in a ten foot behind Wellesley Avenue, it's possible it's connected to the witness who heard the screams and the slamming of a (possibly) wooden door or vehicle. Aren't there sheds or outbuildings of some sort one one side of the ten foot in question?

Good point. I was wondering if there was any wooden door near there

It's well over 100 metres from the witness on Heathcote who heard the scream and gate bang. And if she heard all that way there'd be a 100 other houses who'd also have heard it. So probably not.

It's well over 100 metres from the witness on Heathcote who heard the scream and gate bang. And if she heard all that way there'd be a 100 other houses who'd also have heard it. So probably not.
We don't know if anyone else reported hearing these screams though.

Am I right in thinking that police will also be looking into the detainee’s life back in Poland/ convictions or cautions overseas, which could take time? I’m trying to think of cases where a suspect has been released and then observed closely to see if he returns to wherever he has hid the victim. Police may be considering this option if no evidence to charge with by this stage and increasingly desperate to find Libby

We don't know if anyone else reported hearing these screams though.

It would have to have been a bloody loud bang to be heard that far away, and the lady said it sounded like it was just outside her house.

FWIW I still wonder if what she heard did come from Libby and the gate in her back yard. Maybe he did drive up that back road to try help her get into her house that way, and maybe that is where things started to go wrong. Maybe he put her back in the car and drove her to the park. The timings seem wonky (the park screams seemingly coming before the gate screams) but you never know!

It would have to have been a bloody loud bang to be heard that far away, and the lady said it sounded like it was just outside her house.

FWIW I still wonder if what she heard did come from Libby and the gate in her back yard. Maybe he did drive up that back road to try help her get into her house that way, and maybe that is where things started to go wrong. Maybe he put her back in the car and drove her to the park. The timings seem wonky (the park screams seemingly coming before the gate screams) but you never know!
I'm not clear exactly which house the Heathcote neighbour lives in, nor what number Wellesley Avenue Libby's house is, but on google maps, depending on their house numbers they could be quite close by. I know you said 100m, but I'm just saying I'm not too familiar with the exact locations, so not as clear about what could/couldn't be heard etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne