Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a particularly deep river. This is demonstrated by the fact that a local oil company (Rix) gets deliveries by barge down the river and has to time these deliveries with the highest tide.

Interesting, thank you. I google mapped the whole length last night - it's a few miles till the sea with lots of sharp bends so thinking anything would hit a barrier before the sea?

Another poster did post tides earlier on another thread, if still around that would be useful (to me if noone else). TIA

I almost hate to ask, but someone mentioned that Oak Road Park is an area known for dogging? So possible the running man/screams are connected to that - or possible the person held in custody today frequented that area considering his charges?

If it IS a dogging spot its not one that I am aware of. Most of them tend to be on the way to smaller villages and towns on the outskirts of Hull.

Not that it is a hobby I indulge in but having driven for long enough in Hull you get to meet some of the more open and sharing characters in the city.

My sons at Reading uni and when him and his mates took on a new rental they had a rear wall that had fallen down in the garden area and on signing contacts asked the landlord to fix it . The boys came home from uni one day and there was a random builder in the back garden fixing the wall ( there’s no access to it except through the house) so that builder had let himself in when all the lads were at lectures
Far too common, agents and landlords failing to respect tenants rights.

So i'd heard the person who he had broken into their house/the one on his street had moved out recently to get away from this guy.... so do you think he could have took libby there ??? I mean the house was empty and if so he would probably know they moved out, he also already knows how to get into the property and this would also explain why it was just 10 minutes in between cctv footage as it would just be his route home, I feel sick...thoughts?

Call it in!

If it IS a dogging spot its not one that I am aware of. Most of them tend to be on the way to smaller villages and towns on the outskirts of Hull.

Not that it is a hobby I indulge in but having driven for long enough in Hull you get to meet some of the more open and sharing characters in the city.

Oh Ryuk I'm sooooo sorry but I was skitting laughing at the first sentence there.... thank God you put in the disclaimer after :D :D :D

I'm struck by the fact that PR was charged in court for the 19 Jan/Wellesley Ave public fiddling, but not (as Agme28 pointed out) for the Boxing Day/Ella St fiddling. So either they have better evidence than a mere eye-witness account for 19 Jan, so it could be included in the court charges; or conversely, perhaps he has an alibi for Boxing Day. I'm just so struck that the police can confidently place him on Libby's very street on 19 Jan. Incidentally, I have seen three different dates listed by MSM for the Edgcumbe St voyeurism charge: 23 July 2017 (Yorkshire Post), 23 July 2018 (Hull Daily Mail) and 23 Jan 2018 (Daily Mail)! Sloppy reporting or whit? Can anyone confirm the date for this charge?
23 July 2017: Man appears in court in Hull charged with voyeurism, outraging public decency and stealing sex toys and knickers
23 July 2018: Everything that happened when Pawel Relowicz appeared in court
23 Jan 2018: Polish butcher pleads not guilty to sex act in Libby Squire's street | Daily Mail Online

we also know he put her address into his satnav, this i believe was done to throw the police off if he ever needed to, so she gets in his car, he drives to her house at which point he turns off his phone and satnav so is no longer being picked up by gps, he then drives towards home and was picked up by the second cctv, I have put this route in my sat nav and from the first camera to the second based on this takes 9 minutes, ill allow the extra minute for him turning his devices off.

Far too common, agents and landlords failing to respect tenants rights.

Yep, happened to me while I was in my flat!
Freaked me out. A contractor just tried to unlock my door and let himself in without anyone letting me know beforehand.
I think it's quite common for workers to let themselves into rentals.

Honestly, I would hate anyone to look at my past internet history !! During the Corrie case I found numerous internet sites listing areas "for those interested" just in the course of searching info of course :rolleyes:
So... just asking if any local knows where in this area ?

I'm playing catch up and 20 pages behind but can I just register an 'Ewww, I KNEW it!' regarding the burglary charges. This will surely be the tip of the iceberg regarding offending because you can bet his crimes have been under-reported. I will be amazed if he's not committed offences while at the gym, eg changing room peeking etc.

I'm struck by the fact that PR was charged in court for the 19 Jan/Wellesley Ave public fiddling, but not (as Agme28 pointed out) for the Boxing Day/Ella St fiddling. So either they have better evidence than a mere eye-witness account for 19 Jan, so it could be included in the court charges; or conversely, perhaps he has an alibi for Boxing Day. I'm just so struck that the police can confidently place him on Libby's very street on 19 Jan. Incidentally, I have seen three different dates listed by MSM for the Edgcumbe St voyeurism charge: 23 July 2017 (Yorkshire Post), 23 July 2018 (Hull Daily Mail) and 23 Jan 2018 (Daily Mail)! Sloppy reporting or whit? Can anyone confirm the date for this charge?
23 July 2017: Man appears in court in Hull charged with voyeurism, outraging public decency and stealing sex toys and knickers
23 July 2018: Everything that happened when Pawel Relowicz appeared in court
23 Jan 2018: Polish butcher pleads not guilty to sex act in Libby Squire's street | Daily Mail Online

Would there be a reason why they didn’t include the Boxing Day one if For Example ; it had been all over social media as I keep seeeing you shouldn’t discus things on social media that would prejudice a case ?

A whole month away. Guess he doesn't have to worry about paying for rent whilst he is in custody. I wonder where the wife will stay for the next month. She is on maternity leave. I can't stop thinking about her sobbing about those sex toys...
we don't need to know that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member