Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you were. But I think if his plan was, as you say, consensual sex with a compliant albeit too drunk female it's unlikely to have escalated to a girl that's still missing after 6 weeks. So maybe he was thinking of more
As usual, without knowing what the police already know (eg CCTV sightings), we're stumped.

I've been wondering if greybeard witnessed Libby actually in the presence of PR and that's why he stopped to help? Has this been ruled out? Maybe he tried to help after noticing she may be in trouble or being persuaded to do something she didn't want to to do whilst being quite obviously drunk/upset and that's why the police are convinced PR was involved somehow and why the police were called so soon.

In the minority here but I'm still not convinced it's PR and LS on spidercam.. If it is him I don't reckon the police would have allowed ITV to release it so soon into their investigation if it was of importance..wouldn't it have been easier for them to catch him out in his lies if he had no knowledge of there being CCTV that captured him?
I don't believe the police have stated publicly if spiderguy, the other car on haworth and the first bike guy have come forward to rule themselves out?

Throwing another theory out here but perhaps his car wasn't involved at all and police took it away just as the standard thing to do, to check for DNA etc..
Perhaps he walked/half dragged/persuaded her/threatened her with weapon to walk to the oak playing fields, someone witnessed it but didn't understand the significance of it until they saw in the news she was missing and called it in later hence the search area being down those streets and in the park, then a potential assault happened in the fields which resulted in screams, and then they passed through the park before being captured on the Oak Road CCTV?

Maybe police weren't searching the park for Libby herself as they may have knowledge of her being elsewhere later that night but were instead searching for a specific weapon and her clothes..sorry to say this but maybe her underwear. The pictures don't seem to me like a frantic search for a person..as someone else said, it just looked like they were gardening.

If it is them on the Oak Road CCTV what do you think his intended destination could have been?

In cases like this would the police inform the public if the people on Oak Road CCTV have come forward as we didn't hear anything else about the haworth people either so maybe they've all come forward but we haven't been informed? Speculating..I wonder if the bike guy was involved somehow and went ahead to get something to help cover up the crime before coming back or went scouting to make sure the coast was clear (as it's not too far from the police station), or to make sure a vehicle was ready?

I've spent a lot of time thinking about Libby, it's the first case that has gripped me and it's mostly because it could so easily have been myself or one of my friends when we've separated on nights out. Her family and friends must be heartbroken and sick with worry right now.

No suspect identified is interesting. I'd hazard a guess that PR would have fallen unto that category for the voyeurism / offending public decency offences he's since been charged with.

Which makes me very wonder if he's in the frame for any of those listed that still fall into the suspect unidentified category

I'm fully expecting more charges in a similar vein to be put to PR.

Could someone please explain how that will help to find her?

It's the usual "update" just to try and keep her disappearance in the news.
The general public move on, put it to the back of their mind, other things happen, other than that a young girl is still missing.
IMO a 'newly released video' is what we often see in such cases.

Could someone please explain how that will help to find her?
Perhaps pricking consciences? It's new footage of Libby alongside a rerelease of the Oak Road footage.

People that might have some kind of loyalty to a criminal or might be averse to helping police for personal reasons would want to help a desperate family.

If PR or anyone else was found guilty of harming Libby they're not going to find it easy

Police and missing persons organizations rightly believe that showing the victim as a person with some details of their life and personality not only keeps the case alive in the public eye, but also helps to trouble the consciences of people who have information but have not yet come forward.
IMO it is highly likely that someone (partner, friend, family) in a case like this has suspicions or valuable information about a possible perpetrator. Hopefully they will talk.

Yes, appealing for the individuals in public. They can’t do a private appeal if they don’t know who they are. Even with clearer cctv footage, there isn’t magical face recognition that identifies Joe Bloggs from 22 Acacia Avenue
Then use the cctv from mecca bingo you will get a picture simple

Then use the cctv from mecca bingo you will get a picture simple

I may be incorrect, but I believe that posters have looked at the Mecca Bingo cctv positioning and said it only seemed to cover Mecca car park area, not outside this?

Maybe these large shopping/distribution centres concentrate their cctv coverage on their own property - IDK ? If they do, then cctv of the lane or roadway outside might not be available.

As said earlier, the police are not expecting other people to identify them. They are hoping that the people recognise themselves. Those individuals obviously know that they were there at that time.

I theorise and suggest that LE know that 2 of the 4 are definitely not going to come forward to offer self-identification (and this being redundant anyway) ,but are appealing to the other 2 to come forward to offer any possible input as witnesses to events or persons.

I theorise and suggest that LE know that 2 of the 4 are definitely not going to come forward to offer self-identification (and this being redundant anyway) ,but are appealing to the other 2 to come forward to offer any possible input as witnesses to events or persons.

I theorise that SVS is correct.

True, but then, would he have been so good at making LS disappear? Sex, unplanned murder and dump, a spontaneous killing, or, like Melanie Road's killer, body bags, and planning? Can and unplanned event result in so little trace?

Even for someone about to chat someone up, the spider video smoker is chill. If I were about to chat someone up I'd not sit down roll one up nearly as cool as that.
Nice posts JJ.

Everyone sees diff things on the spidercam. Youlla Sees what you want to in the end. Couldnt resist. Sorry.

Are you proposing that PR is not involved in LS disapprearance? Or that PR is involved in LS disapprearance but in cahoots with another person? Who may be responsible for other abductions in a wider area? Or is of a similar mindset?

What would be the point of this CCTV appeal if, as I think you are suggesting, two of those shown are already identified by the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper