Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be really interesting in what you were thinking then SVS. I know my mind seems clear to me but I acknowledge I don't always post a clarified response. :)
Im just putting it out there that LE may already be aware of the identity of any number of people on the cctv already, (I dont know which or who they may be) and that it's not neccessarily Identity that is the information the cctv was released to garner.?

It's a wild, windy day out there. I've just walked the length of Oak Road, so there's some pictures coming up. For clarity and ease of quoting, I'll spread them over a few posts. I'd planned to walk more, but I'm not feeling 100%. There'll inevitably be some overlap with @Strontium69's videos.

I have to say, walking by spidercam and the Haworth St bench evokes an uneasy feeling. I'm sure any of you who have been by have felt similar. Even during the day, the street is practically a car park. The only place you could conceivably pull in is by the dropped curb right in front of the camera. Again, it feels like so much in this case has been due to a chance chain of events.

Here's the route I took:

Attachments

• OR.png
    OR.png
    488.8 KB · Views: 45
If the Oak park cctv shows, for example, PR with LS, and the police know that, then they may want the other two (running man and cycling man) to come forward in case they saw or heard something which could help the police prove that PR is connected with LS's disappearance.

If the Oak park cctv shows, for example, PR with LS, and the police know that, then they may want the other two (running man and cycling man) to come forward in case they saw or heard something which could help the police prove that PR is connected with LS's disappearance.

I struggle with why they would need to show them or if they would want to in an ongoing investigation that could go to court ? Would they normally show potential evidence?

Looking back at the gates to the entrance closest to Riversdale Road. These are locked outside of normal hours. The only access to the playing fields from this far north would then be by the footpath which runs along the River Hull via Sutton Road or Silverdale Road.

Attachments

• 1 2 copy.jpg
    1 2 copy.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 59
This stretch of Oak Road is entirely unpaved and unlit until it reaches the park's main entrance at Beresford Avenue. In places, it was quite boggy underfoot. The playing fields are open to the left, and the occasional house has a back gate which opens out onto it.

Attachments

• 2 copy.jpg
    2 copy.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 64

That's the idea Wb.

Personally I dont think it is PR/LS . I was hoping someone may run with the premise and see what we get if we accept that premise.

Because you can't arrest someone for walking down the street.

I'm lost as to how this would fit with what we know ? Albeit very little ? How would these people fit into the crime ?

This stretch of Oak Road is entirely unpaved and unlit until it reaches the park's main entrance at Beresford Avenue. In places, it was quite boggy underfoot. The playing fields are open to the left, and the occasional house has a back gate which opens out onto it.

In your opinion, in an area like this one, is it feasible that PR may have been able to hide her body in that thick woodsy/brushy area to the left or right and maybe she is in a shallow grave and just has not been found yet?

Thanks for sharing the pics. Great shots

Approximately halfway between the northern extent and Beresford Avenue, this gate gives foot access to Etherington Drive.

The one thing I realize from @Vermont24 and @Strontium69 pictures and videos is I would not walk/run/bike there in the dark. I am too much of a nervous nelly!

It does appear to me what @Hatfield states about the thick woods-bushy it would be easy to hide a body in a shallow grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper