UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, he has been quoted as saying how devastated he was for cheating on his wife for the first time ever - why on earth has he then admitted that he was out looking for opportunities to masturbate or looking for sex??! It makes no sense that a happily married man would be out looking for sex for the first EVER, the night that he happens upon a drunk, vulnerable girl who then makes a move on him - so many coincidences! I said before he reminded me of Ian Stewart from the Helen Bailey trial and he is definitely living up to the same level of ridiculousness, lies and pure fantasy. No wonder defence are scraping the barrel with their questionable suggestions, they haven't got anything credible to work with
And ends up dead. Not your usual first time cheat on the missus

Yes and the asking for a hug too which she said to the man who stopped to help her. So obvious, using what the helpers said she said to them to pretend she said them to him too. So most of what she said to PR was the same as she had said to other witnesses, yeah right. And the screaming too, which she was apparently doing on Beverley road, she also screamed with him at the park - all so convenient. What a dangerous liar.
And yet none of the other men who tried to help, forced her in their car, drove her to a remote spot and had sex with her. Only PR, the person who is serving 8 1/2 years for many vile, sexual deviant crimes. MOO
Edit by me to correct wording

Last edited:
I wonder if he sat in his cell at the weekend fabricating this new version. I wonder if it has changed from the version he last discussed with his barrister.
Exactly. Is it possible he can as you said fabricate versions while in court? I thought each word said today in trial was carefully prepared and rehearsed with defence. I cannot imagine he would surprise defence with ad hoc version.

And yet none of the other men who tried to help, put her in their car, drove her to a remote spot and had sex with her. Only PR, the person who is serving 8 1/2 years for many vile, sexual deviant crimes. MOO
Fab point - I really hope the prosecutor lets him away with nothing and unravels his version of events.

And yet none of the other men who tried to help, put her in their car, drove her to a remote spot and had sex with her. Only PR, the person who is serving 8 1/2 years for many vile, sexual deviant crimes. MOO
I realise you are being slightly tongue in cheek to enhance your point- but the darts players were trying to get LS in their car to take her home and only stopped when she became violent and started swearing at them.

I realise you are being slightly tongue in cheek to enhance your point- but the darts players were trying to get LS in their car to take her home and only stopped when she became violent and started swearing at them.
Oh yes, glad you reminded me. I should edit my post.
Other men who tried to help did not force Libby in their car..... My apologies. MOO

I'm really struggling with him saying the "sex" was outside the park ...albeit near ..he seems to have taken bits of the prosecution evidence to create his version then falls short of them being in the park
If his version had been they went into the park it would have been far more "believable" that she wandered in the direction of the river and would account for the witness who saw a man hurriedly leaving the park ...why on earth does he not want to put himself in that park?

I'm really struggling with him saying the "sex" was outside the park ...albeit near ..he seems to have taken bits of the prosecution evidence to create his version then falls short of them being in the park
If his version had been they went into the park it would have been far more "believable" that she wandered in the direction of the river and would account for the witness who saw a man hurriedly leaving the park ...why on earth does he not want to put himself in that park?
I wondered that to- when are they going to play the yeast factory CCTV footage- if it captured the car and they were by the car- wouldn’t that have been shown even if it was shadowy movements and people weren’t clearly identifiable.

I wondered that to- when are they going to play the yeast factory CCTV footage- if it captured the car and they were by the car- wouldn’t that have been shown even if it was shadowy movements and people weren’t clearly identifiable.
Remind me, what has been said in court about that footage?

Found it, 12.42 on 13 Jan:
CCTV sited on a nearby yeast factory managed to capture Relowicz and Libby arriving and Relowicz leaving, Mr Wright said.

So it may have already been shown in court.
And it also means that they must have CCTV from two different directions.

Last edited:
We were told the cctv on Claremont Ave picked up his car - on Oak Road - and also showed PR and Libby getting out of the car and going into the park.
PR's version ( sorry I've lost count exactly which one ) says everything happened at the side and the front of his car. So wouldn't the cctv show this activity as well ?
Yes, excellent point...

Remind me, what has been said in court about that footage?
Not much and I’m not sure it hasn’t been blown up a bit as evidence via all of our discussions- I’ve been back and had a look. The first quote is from the run through of cctv
CCTV footage then tracks the car as it is driven from Haworth Street to Oak Road Playing Field, where it arrives at 12.11am.

The next time the Vauxhall is seen moving is from the playing fields to a nearby street, where it stops at 12.22am.
CCTV shows student Libby Squire's final moments before she disappeared
The second point that I can’t actually locate is that the prosecution said it showed two people entering the park and one leaving (I assume said in their initial summary), which I thought was from the yeast factory. But it’s obviously not as I can’t find any reference to the yeast factory cctv.
@Alyce where did you find the description that it showed them getting out of the car? That’s the bit I can’t seem to find anymore.

Last edited:
Not much and I’m not sure it hasn’t been blown up a bit as evidence via all of our discussions- I’ve been back and had a look. The first quote is from the run through of cctv
CCTV footage then tracks the car as it is driven from Haworth Street to Oak Road Playing Field, where it arrives at 12.11am.

The next time the Vauxhall is seen moving is from the playing fields to a nearby street, where it stops at 12.22am.
CCTV shows student Libby Squire's final moments before she disappeared
The second point that I can’t actually locate is that the prosecution said it showed two people entering the park and one leaving (I assume said in their initial summary)
OK, I found it - attached it to my post a few posts up.

And yet none of the other men who tried to help, forced her in their car, drove her to a remote spot and had sex with her. Only PR, the person who is serving 8 1/2 years for many vile, sexual deviant crimes. MOO
Edit by me to correct wording
Yes exactly, good point. Does anyone know what the oak rd CCTV footage shows? Is it similar to Spidercam I wonder, where it's difficult to see but you can make out images of people etc. I wonder can you clearly see PR and LS arriving but only PR leaving and can you see how they get out of the car, does he 'help' her out, does she resist etc. It's never been stated has it?

Recap from article dated 18th Jan 2021 -

This was the version the prosecution were expecting -

"We expect him to now claim," Mr Wright said. "That he was trying to give her a lift home when she removed her knickers in the car and threw them at him. He will say he thought that she was directing him to her mother’s address and that is what led to him being parked up on the Oak Road playing fields.

"Libby, he will claim, got out of his car and she fell over and was crying. He will say he went to help her and she then instigated consensual sexual intercourse with him. He got into his car and drove away and as he did so he saw her pick up her knickers and walk off in an upset state."

Libby Squire trial - the five versions of what happened that night

Just when you thought he might have a chance at getting off a murder rap the idiot testifies :D

it sounds like the youngest child was very young as she was up doing night feeds when he supposedly returned home. It's a shame we haven't heard from her as she saw him directly after he'd attacked libby .

He seemed to be able to break in properties quite easily. I wonder if he excused his nightly activities as burglaries to her saying they were short of money. She can't have been happy that she had two young children at home whilst he appeared to come and go as he pleased.
I was thinking, defense is saying that he was never shown violence in his crimes, why wud he go on to rape etc. I wonder how old his baby was at this point, if fairly newborn, maybe their sex life was non existent (post partum healing, exhaustion) and that's what caused his crimes to escalate to rape, even murder, as his sexual frustrations grew.

Awful for parents to listen to that and his version sounds akin to a mills and boon book ...to be honest I think he would have done better saying they entered the park ..if half way across the park he could have claimed she wandered in the wrong direction...but obviously if he is seen to say he left her in the park hes opening himself up for leaving her in a dangerous position
Imagine her boyfriend also having to hear this, how heartbreaking must it be for him. His girlfriend accused of coming onto a stranger in a park and having unprotected sex with him outdoors in the elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist