UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t pretend to know anything about her sexual history. I am just saying that it has to remain that there is a possibility, and a totally reasonable one, that she may have had a consensual sexual intercourse that night under these circumstances, or under different ones.

( The fact that she was vulnerable of course becomes the factor for rape if she had been able to and had wanted to report it as such the following day - we DONT KNOW this, and we are all making assumptions)
Everything is a possibility but IMOO not a 'reasonable' possibility.

Firstly I agree we are judging the individuals on this night only. All evidence therefore would say she is not capable of having consensual sex. Regardless of any other behaviours it possibilities.

But her friends concern suggests her not being there was unusual enough for them to contact her mum and then the police. So it would be unusual behaviour for her. It is normal to expect texts from people once they're home safely. I do it with my friends and family.

PR in the other hand is exhibiting normal behaviour for him. Prowling the streets looking for women to frighten.

So her behaviour us unusual for her. It might not be unusual for others but it seems to be for her.

His behaviour us usual for him. It is unusual for most people but it isn't for him.. It is what he does.

11:05
Relowicz questioned over trip to Oak Road
He says he knew - apart from the house where Sam Alford lived - there was no other houses on Oak Road.

Relowicz said he has “never parked his vehicle” at the end of Oak Road, but Mr Wright says his headlights were caught on the end of the street.

Relowicz said this was where his car turned around.

He says the first time he visited Oak Road on January 31 it “was not about masturbating, but watching someone” but could not find anyone.

Relowicz said he later visited Alexandra Road and walked around to see if he could see a woman to masturbate at, but did not find anyone.

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box
This is surely v helpful to the prosecution. Predator on the loose. And he previously said Libby was beautiful :mad:

Regarding Libby asking 'Darts man' to 'lie down with her' - IMO it sounds more ... odd when it's said like that in statement in a trial but, I've encountered MANY drunk people, especially drunk young girls in the nightclub toilets as a sober designated driver and I can imagine it being more 'what you doing laying down there, do you need helping up?'
'Nooo It's great, come on you can lie down too' and drunk girls hugging random people and crying and wailing is all very normal and I wouldn't personally take it as a sign she was suicidal at all.

11:12
Student accommodation brochure 'just so happened' to be in same draw as vibrator and lubricant
Mr Wright has said Relowicz had a brochure of student accommodation and “had an interest” in where students lived.

Relowicz said he had the brochure because “it was left, not by the postman, but by people that throw leaflets through the letterbox.”

He has been asked why he kept it in his desk next to a bottle of lubricant and vibrator.

Relowicz said: “It was upstairs because when I was sitting there with my wife, my son and dog when someone put something through the letterbox and the dog would bark and my son would go and fetch the letters and bring them upstairs.”

Mr Wright said: “And it just so happened to be in the same drawer as the vibrator and lubricant?”

Relowicz said: “Yes.”

I am so glad you are here MrJ because your posts always (without fail) make things seem much more logical.

I agree ...clarifies things ..there is no logic based on past cases that people commit suicide after rape

Logic tells us
People kill while carrying out rape
People don't kill after a rape
People do fall into a river if intoxicated

All of those things are logical to consider.

The fact that libby ended up dead in the river could be by any of the above...I think his lies and past convictions will sway the jury to a guilty verdict on both counts ...personally I'm not sure that would have 100% been the case though in relation to him killing her before leaving oak rd
Not that with his background and how he treated libby either way would I lose sleep over it

Student accommodation brochure 'just so happened' to be in same draw as vibrator and lubricant
Mr Wright has said Relowicz had a brochure of student accommodation and “had an interest” in where students lived.

Relowicz said he had the brochure because “it was left, not by the postman, but by people that throw leaflets through the letterbox.”

He has been asked why he kept it in his desk next to a bottle of lubricant and vibrator.

Relowicz said: “It was upstairs because when I was sitting there with my wife, my son and dog when someone put something through the letterbox and the dog would bark and my son would go and fetch the letters and bring them upstairs.”

Mr Wright said: “And it just so happened to be in the same drawer as the vibrator and lubricant?”

If that was true the draw would be stuffed full of junk mail.

I often hurry to pop my junk mail in with the sex toys upstairs - leaves space in the recycling for stolen pants

11:05
Relowicz questioned over trip to Oak Road
He says he knew - apart from the house where Sam Alford lived - there was no other houses on Oak Road.

Relowicz said he has “never parked his vehicle” at the end of Oak Road, but Mr Wright says his headlights were caught on the end of the street.

Relowicz said this was where his car turned around.

He says the first time he visited Oak Road on January 31 it “was not about masturbating, but watching someone” but could not find anyone.

Relowicz said he later visited Alexandra Road and walked around to see if he could see a woman to masturbate at, but did not find anyone.

BBM - is this the dogging area?

11:22
Relowicz searched for women for over three hours
By the time Relowicz parked on Haworth Street he had been driving around for around three hours and 20 minutes.

Mr Wright said: “Walking the streets and all of that three hours and 20 minutes - all of it - because you wanted to find an attractive woman to masturbate at. You couldn’t get your need to do that out of your head could you?”

Relowicz said: “This was my problem.”

11:23
Sex with Libby 'wasn't enough' as Relowicz went out again
Mr Wright said: “You were revisiting most of the stopping points you had made earlier in the evening. You were back out driving around looking for women and you were back out looking for women you could masturbate at, is that right?”

Relowicz confirmed this statement is correct.

Mr Wright said: “Three hours and 20 minutes out wanting to do that earlier in the evening. You say you had consensual sex with Libby Squire, should we understand that wasn’t enough for you? Because you had to be back out again looking for other women to masturbate at.”

Relowicz said: “This is correct.”

11:22
Relowicz searched for women for over three hours
By the time Relowicz parked on Haworth Street he had been driving around for around three hours and 20 minutes.

Mr Wright said: “Walking the streets and all of that three hours and 20 minutes - all of it - because you wanted to find an attractive woman to masturbate at. You couldn’t get your need to do that out of your head could you?”

Relowicz said: “This was my problem.”

This is why testifying was a bad idea

We are now expected to believe this predator spent 3 hours trawling the streets and then just happened to find a drunk girl who initiated sex with him

because that's how you get sex right? find drunk girls on the street and then they always want to have sex on the grass in sub zero temps

11:25
Relowicz drove to Alexandra Road again hoping to find a woman
Mr Wright said: “You drove to Alexandra Road yet again. You masturbated in the street. This journey to Alexandra Road, when you came out of Goddard Avenue, you pulled up on the right hand side of the road and turned off your engine in your car.

“The brake lights were illuminated. The reason you stopped there was because opposite there was a takeaway shop wasn’t there?

“And you stopped there because you knew the takeaway shop was open and would attract customers didn’t you?”

Relowicz denies this.

Mr Wright said: “You stopped there hoping you would see a woman walking past didn’t you?”

Relowicz said: “Yes, this is right.”

I wonder if the defence will call a doctor/expert with regards to his "problem" I'm surprised he had much time to do anything else if he was just driving around and constantly masturbating. Perhaps this was the reason for being signed off work? :confused:

11:28
Jury shown chilling CCTV of Pawel following another woman walking alone
The court is being shown chilling CCTV footage of Relowicz pulled up on Newland Avenue.

A woman can be seen walking on her own on the opposite side of the street. As she gets level with Relowicz’s car, the car starts.

Relowicz says “this is a coincidence.

“I’m not saying I didn’t see her.”

Mr Wright said: “You shot up the road to your favourite spot on Alexandra.”

In the CCTV, the woman can be seen turning left, off the road.

Mr Wright said: “Had you driven to Alexandra, hoping she would continue up the road so you could masturbate at her?”

Relowicz has denied this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members