UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Corneileus or a local help ive marked the lay-by red the only path that is open at night blue and the boathouse slope to river yellow...is this correct?

Could someone show me where the second alternative slope up to the river is please on Corneileus fab photos?

View attachment 281397
That’s great for perspective thank you

11:28
'Did you find street lamps or bollards or shop fronts sexually attractive?'
“Within a minute,” Mr Wright said, “you were out of your car masturbating in the street on the corner next to Chicken George.”

Relowicz has been asked “what made him so excited?”

He said: “I don’t remember what I was doing two years ago.”

Mr Wright said: “Well, masturbating in the street. Some may consider this to be an unusual thing to do. We have a video of you doing it to help you with your memory. I just want you to help us understand what was going through your mind.

“Do you not want to help us on this point Mr Relowicz?”

He said: “I want to help but I don’t want to lie or make things up.”

Mr Wright said: “Did you find street lamps or bollards or shop fronts sexually attractive? What was it?

“You were expecting that woman you had seen to continue walking up the road wasn’t you?”

Relowicz said: “No.”

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box

So you think that following a rape - when a natural response is shock - she waded into the river to commit suicide when she could have jumped into the pond where it would have been far easier?
Where have I put that?
You’ve literally just made that up!! Yet again you are choosing to personally attack something I have posted without reading and you’ll then try and report this post because I won’t allow myself to be bullied by you every single time I post.

Read the post before jumping on it and ranting. It had no link to LS at all, I’ve not mentioned her in the post at all. It is literally a post stating a medical fact that just because someone appears happy does not mean they are not suffering from depression!!

If it's not about Libby then it's not relevant.

If it's not about Libby then it's not relevant.

There was an earlier post saying that she can’t have had suicidal thoughts or killed versed as her mum and flat mates said she was happy.

Being happy does not mean someone is not suffering with depression.

The point I made was relevant to the case.
The post was not specifically referencing LS as I do not know her therefore can not assume her emotional feelings or health problems!

. Snipped by me

But her friends concern suggests her not being there was unusual enough for them to contact her mum and then the police. So it would be unusual behaviour for her. It is normal to expect texts from people once they're home safely. I do it with my friends and family.

her friends concern can be interpreted in a different way - from the testimony -
her friends first drove about as they expected to find her ‘wandering the streets’ ...... this is before texting mum, or calling the police. They believed the police would find her ‘wandering around’ too.

They just wanted to get her home safely. It was cold and she was drunk.

Nathan Murphy was not overly worried .... he said

‘After this call (informing him of the call to police) I was still not worried and thought there would be a genuine reason why she had not got home. I went to bed and the next day me and my friend were talking about how over the top the response had been.’

Oh I am loving the prosecutor right now. Did you find street lamps or bollards sexually attractive :D.

Bet PR is squirming! Hope he has some rage filled outburst and his cover story of good samaritan is blown.

I think in then end when you look at his offending, he always wanted to get caught - the risk was the thrill for him

Just wondering if that thrill would filter through in rape? Would he choose or be "ok" doing it in an open space..or would he take her to a secluded spot in the park for fear of being caught ?

Oh I am loving the prosecutor right now. Did you find street lamps or bollards sexually attractive :D.

Bet PR is squirming! Hope he has some rage filled outburst and his cover story of good samaritan is blown.
Yes because not that he had an outburst in the courtroom but after he was sentenced with his other crimes he stormed out of the courtroom and a loud bang was heard from the room he went into.

11:42
Relowicz admits continued search for women 'to masturbate in front of'
The prosecution and Relowicz are debating how long the sex act went on for.

Mr Wright says he was “very sexually excited about something” which meant it was over in seconds.

Relowicz has been asked whether it was “what he did to Libby.”

Mr Wright said: “Was it that you raped and killed her that sexually excited you?”

Relowicz has denied that.

He has been asked: “Is that after you had sex with her you were still out and masturbating in the street? Even then you didn’t go home did you?

“You instead started driving around again. You were driving around again because you were still thinking about attractive women and what you liked to do.”

Relowicz said: “To masturbate in front of them, yes.”

10:49
Cross-examination continues: Relowicz says he lied to police
Prosecution barrister Richard Wright QC has asked Relowicz: “Can we, this morning, move on to examine first of all some of the lies you told in interview? But more importantly to understand why you say you were out at all on January 31.”

Relowicz accepts he lied to police when he told them he had parked in Haworth Street to go for a run.

He has confirmed the places he was driving were the places he knew there would be opportunities to come into contact with women or look through their windows.

Here we go- this will be crunch time as the hole may get dug deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads